剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
Someone who understands that today's heroes
已不能奢求双手不染鲜血
don't have the luxury of keeping their hands clean.
我们的大业会比那面盾牌的传承更长久
What we're doing will outlive the legacy of that shield.
那面盾牌是一个逝去时代的纪念碑
That shield is a monument to a bygone era.
让人们记住历史上被遗忘的那些人
A reminder of all the people history just left out.
其实那面盾牌应该被毁掉
If anything, that shield should be destroyed.
这些血清能够帮我们改变这一切
This serum is how we make change.
但是首先我们得去送别唐妮娅老师
But first, we pay our respects to Mama Donya.
卡莉·摩根索太危险了
Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous
你们不该这么做
for you guys to be pulling this shit.
这次又是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us now?
得了吧 你觉得两名复仇者
Come on. You think two Avengers
能在拉脱维亚乱逛而不引人注意吗
can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?
不要再瞒着我们擅自行动了
No more keeping us in the dark.
先告诉我们为什么要帮他越狱
You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison.
严格来说 是他自己越狱的
He did that himself, technically.
这个解释最好很有说服力
This better be an unbelievable explana...
放轻松 别闹大了
Hey, take it easy before it gets weird.
我知道卡莉在哪里
I know where Karli is.
-在哪 -我们只知道是个悼念仪式
- Well, where? - All we know is, it's a memorial.
所以我们打算过去拦截她
So, we're gonna intercept her there.
那意味着有很多平民 太容易造成伤亡了
That means civilians. High risk of casualties.
那好吧 我们快速潜入 打她个出其不意
All right, good, we'll move in fast. Take her by surprise.
不行 我要和她单独谈谈
No, I wanna talk to her alone.
我不能再跟丢她了
I'm not losing her again.
她最亲近的人死了 她非常脆弱
Look, the person closest to her died, she's vulnerable.
现在是最好的劝服她的时机
Now is the best time to reason with her.
什么 不行 停下 听我说行吗
What? No. Wait, no! No! Stop. Hold on. Stop, okay?
我觉得我们早过了和她讲理的阶段了
I think we're way past reasoning with her,
除非你已经忘了
unless you forgot that
她炸掉了一栋有人的大楼
she blew up a building with people still in it.
山姆 你要是赤手空拳进去 她会杀了你的
Sam, you walk in there cold, she could kill you.
如果我武装好但行动失败了 会死更多人
If I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die.
你任由他这么做吗
You'll let him do this?
你就任由你的搭档
Are you gonna let your partner
和一个超级士兵独处吗
walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone?
他见过更可怕的场面 还有他不是我搭档
He's dealt with worse. And he's not my partner.
我以前给战后创伤的士兵进行过心理疏导
I used to counsel soldiers dealing with trauma, okay?
-这是我的专长 -我知道
- This is in my wheelhouse. - I know.
而且我了解那些士兵
And I know those soldiers,
所以我才知道这是个坏主意
which is why I know this is a bad idea.
等一下 约翰
Wait, John.
如果他真能劝服她 也许值得一试
If he can talk her down, it might be worth a try.
我们过后再来处理你
We'll deal with you later.
我相信我们一定会达成共识的
I'm sure it will all come to an agreeable conclusion.
我的伙伴就在前面
My associate is just up ahead.
你好 我的朋友
Hello, my friend.
这是给你家人的
This is for your family.
你能带路吗
Can you show us the way?
搞什么
What the hell?
卡莉在里面
Karli's in there.
好
All right.
-给你十分钟 -认真的吗
- You got ten minutes. - Really?
然后就按照我的方式来
Then we're doing things my way.
很强硬
Aggressive.
但我能理解
But I get it.
我已经不记得我父母了
I don't remember my mother or my father.
也不记得什么兄弟姐妹 祖父祖母了
Same goes for siblings, grandparents, cousins.
我只记得孤身一人
What I do remember is bein' alone.
那种感觉比挨饿受冻恐慌都要可怕
Worse than bein' hungry or cold or scared.
我一直是一个人
I was alone.
直到遇到了唐妮娅老师
Until Mama Donya.
唐妮娅老师拯救了我 像拯救你们很多人一样
Like a lot of you here, Mama Donya saved me.
她给我吃穿 给我爱
She clothed me, fed me, loved me.
她教我我们要互相照应
She taught me that we have to do for each other
因为他们不会管我们
because they won't.
我们知道他们是谁
And we know who they are.
他们让我们受尽苦难和折磨
They imposed struggle and hardship on us,
然后因为我们的反抗而称我们为罪犯
then labeled us as criminals for pushing back.
但正是这种反抗才让我们凝聚在一起
But the struggle is what brings us all together.
我们这群原本毫不相关的人
People who have nothin' in common.
因为我们都是同一世界的同一类人
For we are, after all, simply one world and one people.
那就这样活下去
So live accordingly.
我刚刚看到你了
I saw you back there.
我是一个人来的
I came alone.
我只想聊聊
I just wanna talk.
你胆子很大
Bold of you.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
别哄我 我不是小孩
Don't condescend to me. I'm not a child.
我没有 我知道失去一个人的感受
I'm not. I know what it's like to lose someone.
-相信我 -不 你不知道这种感受
- Believe me. - No, you don't. Not like this.
没有必要演变成战争的 卡莉
It doesn't have to be a war, Karli.
他们把我们踢出我们的新家
They started a war as soon as they kicked us out
赶到街上时就已经挑起战争了
of our new homes and onto the street.
世界各地都有人需要我 数百万的人
People around the world need me. Millions of them.
我不了解那几百万人 但我了解你
Right, I can't speak for millions, but I understand you.
我了解你的失望
I understand your frustration.
我了解你的无助
I understand your helplessness.
你想让我停手 因为有人受伤 对吗
So, you want me to stop because people are gettin' hurt, right?
但是 山姆 如果我在让这个世界变得更好呢
But, Sam, what if I'm making the world a better place?
不 如果你在杀人 这世界就没变好
No, it's not a better place if you're killin' people.
只是变得不一样了
It's just different.
真不知道你是聪明还是乐观到无可救药
You're either brilliant or just hopelessly optimistic.
-就不能两者皆是吗 -不能
- Well, can't I be a little bit of both? - No.
不不不 这是个糟糕的注意
No, no, no. This is a bad idea.
还没到十分钟 约翰 坐好了
It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight.
别这样 别敷衍我
Don't do that. Don't patronize me.
他心里有数
He knows what he's doing.
我要进去
I'm goin' in.
这一切对你来说很轻松吧
This is all really easy for you, isn't it?
你体内流淌着那些血清
All that serum runnin' through your veins.
巴恩斯 你的搭档需要支援
Barnes, your partner needs backup in there.
你真的想让自己的双手沾上他的鲜血吗
Do you really want his blood on your hands?
我认识一个人
This guy I know,
他应该是全世界最了解超级士兵的人
who knows more about Super Soldiers than anyone else on the planet,
他说
he says...
你是至上主义者
you're a supremacist.
-我 -没错
- Me? - Yeah.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
我做的一切都是为了终结霸权
Everything I do is to end supremacy.
那些在背后操纵的公♥司♥和禽兽
These corporations and the beasts who run them,
才是至上主义者
they're the supremacists.
那我问你
So, let me ask you.
你还有更多血清 对吗
You have more serum, right?
那又怎么样
So?
你要扩充你的军队吗
Are you going to increase your army?
你在杀死无辜的人
You're killin' innocent people.
他们不无辜
They're not innocent.
他们是我路上的障碍
They're roadblocks in my journey
再让我选择我也会杀了他们
and I'd kill them again if I had to.
不 我不是这个意思
No, no. I didn't mean it like that.
-你引诱我说得好像... -好像什么
- You tricked me into sounding like... - Like what?
我反抗的人们想抢走你的家 山姆
The people I'm fightin' are trying to take your home, Sam.
你为什么不阻止他们 反倒跑到这里
Why are you here instead of stopping them?
我姐姐也在等这个问题的答案
You know, my sister's waiting for that exact same answer.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我肯定你做出的抗争
I agree with your fight.
但我只是无法赞同你反抗的方式
I just can't get with the way you're fightin' it.
我相信她也不会赞同
And I'm sure she wouldn't either.
卡莉·摩根索 你被捕了
Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest.
-原来这才是你的目的 -不 等等
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表