剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
- Alright. Then it's aliens, or androids... - Or Super Soldiers.
-超级战士 你认真的吗 -是啊
- Shit. Super Soldiers, for real? - Yeah.
好吧 那我们得合作
All right, well, then we gotta work together.
不可能
That's not happening.
胜算肯定要高得多 如果我们都...
I think we stand a much better chance if we all just...
你持那块盾牌
Just 'cause you carry that shield,
也并不代表你是美国队长
it doesn't mean you're Captain America.
我该做的都做了 好吗
Look, I've done the work, okay?
你用身体捂过手榴弹吗
You ever jump on top of a grenade?
捂过 其实我捂过四次呢
Yeah. Actually, I have. Four times.
我戴这头盔就是做这个的 这是强化过的头盔
It's a thing I do with my helmet. It's a reinforced helmet.
说来话长 但是...
It's a long story, but, any...
离机场还有三十多公里呢 你们需要搭车
Look, it's 20 miles to the airport. You guys need a ride.
二位 加里 停车 上来
Guys. Gary, stop. Get in.
情况是有八名超级战士在运输大宗货物
Okay, so we've got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run.
为什么
Why?
他们说他们的任务是
They say their mission is
让一切恢复到"闪烁"期间的样子
to get things back to the way it was during The Blip.
也许他们只是想帮忙
Maybe they're just trying to help.
那他们表现的方式可够奇怪的
They had a funny way of showing it.
那血清的过去可不光彩 恕我直言
That serum doesn't exactly have a great track record. No offense.
我们得查清他们要去哪里
We need to figure out where they're going.
你们是怎么追踪他们到这里的 追踪碎旗者
How'd you track 'em here? The Flag Smashers?
不是的 我们没追踪他们
Uh, no, we didn't track them,
我们追踪的是你 通过红翼
we tracked you, uh, through Redwing.
你黑了我的科技
You hacked my tech?
抱歉 其实不算是"黑"
Sorry. It's not exactly hacking.
那是政♥府♥财产
It's government property.
我们也算是政♥府♥吧
Kind of the government.
他总是那样瞪人吗
Does he always just stare like that?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
好了 事情变得有点...
Okay, look, you know, things have gotten kind of, uh...
混乱了
Chaotic.
对 全球回归委员会尽他们所能
Yeah. The GRC, they're doing the best they can
让世界在"闪烁"后顺利运转
to get things up and running smoothly, post Blip.
重新激活公民身份 社会保障 医疗保险
Reactivating citizenship, social security, healthcare.
基本上就是在帮助
Basically just managing resources
回归后流离失所的难民管理资源
for the refugees who were displaced by the return.
所有这些都是全球回归委员会在做
The Global Repatriation Council does all that.
这我懂
I get that.
那你俩到底为什么在这里
So why exactly are you two here?
他们提供资源
Well, they provide the resources
我们负责维稳
and we keep things stable.
对 暴♥力♥革命分子
Yeah, violent revolutionaries
通常对任何人的目标都没好处
aren't usually good for anyone's cause.
这话一般是掌握资源的人说的
Usually said by the people with the resources.
我们有许多资源
We got a lot of resources.
如果你们二位跟我们联手的话 我们就能...
If you guys, if you joined up with us, we could...
-不 -二位令我五体投地
- No. - I got mad respect for both of y'all.
但今天我们出场之前 你们好像被揍得落花流水
But you were getting your asses kicked till we showed up.
-你是谁 -莱玛·霍斯金斯
- Who are you? - Lemar Hoskins.
我看到一个
Look, I see a guy
身着战术装备的人挂在直升机外面
hanging out of a helicopter in tactical gear,
我需要的可远不止莱玛·霍斯金斯
I need a lot more than Lemar Hoskins.
我是战星 约翰的搭档
I'm Battlestar. John's partner.
"战星"
"Battlestar"?
停车
Stop the car!
听着 我懂 好吗
Look, I... I get it, okay?
我明白你的态度 真的
I get the attitude, I do.
你没想到盾牌会落到我手里
You didn't think that the shield was gonna end up here.
我懂 巴基
I get it, Bucky.
我...我不是想成为史蒂夫
And I'm... I'm not trying to be Steve.
我没想替代史蒂夫
I'm not trying to replace Steve.
我只是想成为我能成为的最优秀的美国队长
I'm just trying to be the best Captain America I can be.
就这样
That's it.
如果队长的左膀右臂
It'd be a whole lot easier
能在我身边 就会简单得多
if I had Cap's wingmen on my side.
总是最后一句话坏事
It's always that last line.
走吧
Let's go.
你们肯定快要饿死了
You must be famished.
-饿极了 -是啊
- Very hungry. - Yeah.
-对 我们饿了 -好 我妻子和我做了饭
- Yeah, we are hungry. - Okay. My wife and I cooked.
这是按我家祖传秘方做的
It's an old family recipe
用的是最好的鸡肝
made with the finest chicken livers.
随便吃吧
Please serve yourselves.
想要什么都可以 什么都行 尽管告诉我
Anything you want. Anything. You ask me.
这有咖啡 还有些饼干
There is some coffee here and some crackers.
-这些够了 谢谢 -为了大业 我们愿做一切
- We're okay. Thank you. - Uh, anything we can do for the cause.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
你们都快成为传奇人物了
You're becoming a bit of a legend.
我听到越来越多的人
I hear more and more people talk about
提起你们这些反抗的自♥由♥斗士
the freedom fighters who are pushing back.
他们叫你们侠盗罗宾汉
They call you Robin Hood.
每天都有越来越多的人喜爱你们
Every day more people love you.
你们所到之处 都会有人给予庇护
You'll find refuge wherever you go.
我和我妻子专为你们布置的
My wife and I made this just for you.
一切都非常干净
Everything is completely clean.
-不错 -她布置得温馨舒适
- Okay. - She made it really nice and cozy.
-谢谢你 -别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
老天 能睡床了
Oh, my gosh, beds.
未知联♥系♥人 匿名号♥码
你夺走了我的东西
我会找到你 杀了你
这太棒了
That's real nice.
这种食物最适合你了 伙计
This has your name written all over it, bro.
希望你们住得舒适
Hope you feel comfortable.
明天见
Bis morgen!
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
床太小了
Too small.
该死 他们已经在通缉我们了
Shit. They're already looking for us.
我要把我们的化名从所有公共交通网站上抹去
I'm wiping our aliases off any public traffic sites now.
国际刑♥警♥组织通缉令
卡莉 我们不能在这里久留
Karli, we can't stay here for long.
通缉 卡莉·摩根索 最后出现在慕尼黑附近
持有武器 请格外谨慎应对
六个月前 你们能想象到
Six months ago would you have imagined
会有这么多人支持我们的大业吗
people supporting the cause like this?
我们不再小打小闹了
We're not playing no more.
我们不能让那些
We can't let these same assholes
在"闪烁"后重新掌权的混♥蛋♥赢
who were put back in power after The Blip win.
全球回归委员会更在乎那些回归者
The GRC care more about the people who came back
而不是那些从未消失的人
than the ones who never left.
我们已经窥见了更好的可能性
We got a glimpse of how things could be.
我需要确定你们都是真心参与的
I need to know that you're all committed,
因为明天之后 就再不能回头了
because after tomorrow, there's no going back.
没错 同一世界
Yeah. One world.
同一类人
One people.
-同一世界 -同一类人
- One world. - One people.
-同一世界 -同一类人
- One world! - One people!
你还好吗
You all right?
山姆 我们去把盾牌拿走吧
Let's take the shield, Sam.
拿走盾牌 然后我们单干
Let's take the shield and do this ourselves.
我们不能就这么冲到他面前
We can't just run up on the man,
把他揍一顿 然后拿走盾牌
beat him up, and take it.
你还记得我们上次偷盾牌之后发生的事吗
Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?
-也许吧 -以防万一 我提醒你一下
- Maybe. - I'll help you in case you forgot.
莎伦被列为国家公敌
Sharon was branded enemy of the state,
史蒂夫和我逃亡了整整两年
and Steve and I were on the run for two years.
我不知道你怎么想的
I don't know about you,
我反正不想下半辈子都颠沛流离
but I don't wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca.
我们刚被那些超级士兵暴揍一通
We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers,
却一无所获
and we got nothing.
也不完全是
Not entirely true.
有一个人你应该去见见
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表