剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
漫威
影业
感觉如何
How does it feel?
感觉是别人的
Like it's someone else's.
不是了
It isn't.
犯罪组织LAF
The criminal organization known as LAF
盯上了万桑特上尉
is targeting Captain Vasant,
他是我们的军队联络人
one of our military liaisons.
-LAF -对 他们势力不小
- LAF? - Yeah, they're high-powered.
万桑特的飞机刚起飞
We lost contact with Vasant's plane
就跟我们失联了
just after it took off.
我们需要你确保
We need you to make sure
LAF不能落实他们的威胁
that LAF doesn't deliver on their threat.
万桑特的飞机已飞入了突尼斯领空
Vasant's plane has already entered Tunisian airspace.
美军不能被发现在那里行动
US military cannot be seen operating out there.
我懂了
I got it.
你们低飞 放下我 我飞上去拦截
You guys fly low, drop me off, I fly up to intercept.
不会违反什么公约
No treaties violated.
托里斯中尉 我们的情报官
First Lieutenant Torres, our intel officer,
将在地面协助
will be helping on the ground.
山姆 此事务必低调
And Sam, this has to be subtle.
低调 知道了
Subtle. Got it.
山姆 我是托里斯
Sam, Torres here.
这就向你的平视显示器发送情报
Sending intel to your HUD right now.
我是你的地面力量 长官
I'll be your boots on the ground, sir.
接受情报
我看到飞机了 看到LAF了吗
I got eyes on a plane. Any sign of LAF?
没呢 我会继续关注信息流
Nah. Nothing yet. But I'll keep tracking the chatter.
美国空军
他们已经劫持了飞机
They've already hijacked the plane.
那我们得叫人了
Oh, we're gonna need to call some people.
你看到了吗
我刚刚在挡风玻璃上看到个人
路易
看我不宰了你
好吧 改B计划
Okay, switching to plan B.
让他别闹腾了
他就像条鱼 是吧
或许我们该在这里给他开膛
红翼 启动
Redwing, engage.
自动驾驶
万桑特上尉吗 我们走吧
Captain Vasant? Let's get you out of here.
山姆
Sam?
红翼 快摆脱他们
Redwing, get 'em off our ass!
继续 我们就到了
Keep going! We're close!
等我们到了边境 他就不会继续追了
If we get to the border, he's not gonna follow.
好啊
What's up?
不
No!
推进器故障
好了 小心
All right, heads up!
你就要飞入利比亚领空了
You're about to fly into Libyan airspace.
看来这是个问题咯
And I assume they have a problem with that.
是啊 大问题呢
Yeah, yeah. A big problem. A big problem.
-还有多久 -90秒
- How long I got? - Ninety seconds.
警告
导弹锁定
利比亚
该死 他寡不敌众
Aw, shit. He's outnumbered.
山姆 我们得撤了
Sam, we gotta fall back!
我们得放弃了 只能另想办法了
We got to call it off! We gotta find another way!
线路已重置
我想到了
I just did.
该死
Merde!
利比亚
突尼斯
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以试试改接到那个...
You could try to reroute that to the other...
别乱动啊
Hey, could you not?
我跟空军合作六个月了
I've been working with the Air Force for six months now.
每次有行动人员碰它 它就出毛病
Every time ops touches him, he gets all glitchy.
那些可怜的技术人员
Well, you know, those poor techs
跟不上十亿个返回IP地址
can't keep up with a billion returning IP addresses
和你超酷的斯塔克科技
and your sick-ass Stark-level tech.
复仇者
Hey, Avengers.
你好
是你让我的妻子回来了
谢谢
随时乐意帮忙 先生
他还会阿♥拉♥伯语
He knows Arabic.
你可以再说一遍吗 等等
Wait, can you say that again? Hold on a sec.
行了你
All right. Come on.
反正 这些LAF的人
Anyway, these LAF crews, man,
他们想
they're tryin' to take
利用混乱局面牟利
advantage of all the chaos and make some money.
这我理解 但是...
And that I get, but there's...
哎呦 看
Oh, bam! Right there!
看到他们了吗 他们是你需要担心的人
You see these guys? They're guys you gotta worry about.
我总在留言板上碰到
I've been stumbling onto their manifestos
他们的宣言
on message boards.
他们自称碎旗者
They're called the Flag Smashers.
这是新潮流吗 坏人起烂名
Is that a new thing? Bad guys give themselves bad names.
还有比那个烂得多的呢
There's a lot worse names than that one.
但简单说 他们认为
But basically, they think
世界在"闪烁"期间更好
that the world was better during The Blip.
相信我 才不是的
Trust me, it wasn't.
相信我 每次一群人觉得事情好起来了
Trust me. Every time something gets better for one group,
另一群人就觉得变糟了
it gets worse for another.
是啊 基本上
Yeah. Essentially, these people,
这些人想要一个统一无国界的世界
they want a world that's unified without borders.
所以可以理解为什么很多人喜欢这个
So, you could see why a lot of people are into that.
是啊 但多留意
Yeah, but keep an eye on it.
如果真闹大了 就告诉我
If anything gets serious, you let me know.
当然 我...
No doubt. I'll... I'll, uh...
我会关注网上信息流
I'll track the online chatter,
看他们都说什么
see what they're saying. Yeah.
但我得问问你
I do gotta ask you, though,
因为网上
'cause online there's just
有很多关于史蒂夫的传言
been a lot of stuff about Steve, actually.
疯狂的阴谋论
Um, crazy, crazy conspiracy theories.
有些人
So, some people...
有些人认为
Some people, they think that
他在月球的秘密基地上
he's in a secret base on the moon
俯视着我们
looking down over us.
嗯 我可以保证
Yeah. Well, I can assure you,
你不必拿那些人当真
those people, you don't have to take seriously.
但你没...
But you didn't, like...
把他飞上月球吗
fly him to the moon?
没
Nah.
我就是得问问
Had to check.
我来吧
Oh, oh, I got you, man.
-谢谢 下次我请 -好
- Thanks. I'll get you back next time. - All right.
-那你去哪 -华盛顿
- So, where are you off to? - Washington.
你去那里干什么
What are you doin' there?
月球的事
Moon stuff.
华盛顿特区
史蒂夫代表了我们所有人最好的一面
Steve represented the best in all of us.
勇敢 正直 保持希望
Courageous, righteous, hopeful.
而且他禁欲系的表情堪称一绝
And he mastered posing stoically.
世界永远改变了
The world has been forever changed.
几个月前
A few months ago,
数十亿人 在离开五年后重新现身
billions of people reappeared after five years away,
让世界陷入混乱
sending the world into turmoil.
我们需要新英雄
We need new heroes.
适合我们当下时代的英雄
Ones suited for the times we're in.
象征
Symbols...
其意义来自赋予它们意义的
are nothing without the women and men
男男女♥女♥
that give them meaning.
这玩意
And this thing...
恐怕没有比它更伟大的象征了
I don't know if there's ever been a greater symbol.
但更重要的是持着它的男人
But it's more about the man who propped it up,
他不在了
and he's gone.
所以今天 我们向史蒂夫的遗志致敬
So, today we honor Steve's legacy.
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表