剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
She's kind of awful now.
卡莉·摩根索还有至少另外七人注射了血清
Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum.
为了你们自己的安全
You guys really should steer clear of all of this
你们真的应该避开这一切
for your own safety.
我们知道很冒险 但我们不会走的
We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave
除非我们找到破解了配方的人
until we find the person who cracked the code.
我们查到了一个名字 威尔弗雷德·内格尔
We got a name. Wilfred Nagel.
内格尔是权力掮客的人
Nagel works for the Power Broker.
我们需要你帮忙 莎伦 我可以帮你洗清罪名
We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared.
你在拿我的命讨价还价吗
You haggling with my life?
-不是的 -我不相信
- Not like that. - I don't buy that
你假装你能帮我洗清罪名
you pretending like you can clear my name.
也许是很虚伪
Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy.
也许你说得对 你遭受的这些
Maybe you're right. What happened to you.
但如果你愿意试一试 我也愿意试着帮你
But I'm willing to try if you are.
他们帮瞪眼机器人洗清了罪名
They cleared the bionic staring machine,
要知道他之前几乎是见谁杀谁
and he killed almost everybody he's met.
-我听到了 -我不相信施舍
- I heard that. - I don't trust charity.
那就做个交易
All right, a deal then.
你帮我们 我帮你洗清罪名
You help us out, and I get your name cleared.
我把画卖♥♥给一些人脉很广的人
Well, I sell to some pretty connected people.
保持低调 融入人群 好好享受派对
Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party.
尽量别惹麻烦 我看看能找到什么
Try to stay outta trouble. I'll see what I can find.
麻烦
Trouble.
各位 我找到他了
Hey, guys. I found him.
走着
Here we go.
马德里坡跟纽约也不相上下嘛
Madripoor could give New York a run for its money.
他们是派对行家
They know how to party.
你们的命跟赏金挂钩
With that bounty on your head,
你们在马德里坡待得越久
the longer you're in Madripoor,
就越难以离开
the less likely you're ever leaving.
他就在这里
All right. He's in there.
集装箱编号♥4261
Container four-two-six-one.
你们和内格尔谈谈 我把风
Look, I'll keep an eye while you guys talk to Nagel.
但是动作快点 我们时间紧迫
But hurry. We're on borrowed time.
莎伦 你确定是这个集装箱吗
Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one?
里面什么都没有
It's completely empty.
确定 错不了
Positive. It has to be.
内格尔博士
Dr. Nagel?
你是谁 想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我们知道是你发明了超级士兵血清
We know you created the super-soldier serum.
从我的实验室滚出去
Get out of my lab.
你知道他是谁吧
You know who he is, right?
这是泽莫男爵
This is Baron Zemo.
你也听过他的名字 对吗
I know you've heard of him, too, right?
你看起来是个很聪明的人
You seem like a pretty smart guy.
所以你最好赶紧把知道的都说出来
So you better become conversational real quick.
不如让我提个建议
How about a counter proposal?
条件开得再好点 我就开口
Make me a better offer and I'll talk.
兄弟们 来了一伙人
Guys, we have company.
城里所有的赏金猎人都来了 我们得走了
Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go!
好吧 我说
Okay. Okay.
西伯利亚的五个测试对象失败后
I was brought into HYDRA's
我加入了九头蛇的冬日战士计划
Winter Soldier program to pick up their work
接手他们的工作
after the five failed test subjects in Siberia.
九头蛇没落后 我被中情局招募了
When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA.
他们有一个试验对象的血液样本
They had blood samples from an American test subject
这个美国人体内有半稳定的血清痕迹
with semi-stable traces of serum in his system.
经过一番努力
After much labor, I was able
我在他的血液中分离出了必要的化合物
to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood.
我真是太神了
I was a god.
我做出了自厄斯金以来无一科学家做得出的成果
I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do.
但是我的成果与之不同
But mine was going to be different.
没有笨重的机器 没有壮到扭曲的身体
No clunky machines or jacked up bodies.
我的成果将会是精细的 最优化的
Mine was going to be subtle, optimized,
完美的
perfect.
那我们怎么从来没有听说过
How have we never heard about this?
因为
Because...
我还没来得及完成我的工作就化成了灰
Before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust.
等我回来已经是五年后了
Then when I returned, it was five years later,
项目已经被废弃 所以我来了这里
program had been abandoned, so I came here.
权力掮客非常乐意
The Power Broker was more than happy
赞助我复原实验
to fund the recreation of my work.
你做了多少支
How many vials did you make?
20支
Twenty.
卡莉·摩根索把那些偷走了 所以
Karli Morgenthau stole those, so...
我只能想象
I can only imagine
权力掮客计划对那个可怜的女孩做什么
what the Power Broker has planned for that poor girl.
-卡莉现在在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Karli now? - I don't know where she is.
但是几天前
But a couple of days ago,
她打来问我
she called and asked
能不能帮一个叫唐妮娅·迈丹尼的人
if I could help someone named Donya Madani.
那可怜的女人得了肺结核
Poor woman has tuberculosis.
安置营里人员过于密集
Typical of overpopulation
这种病再典型不过
in displacement camps like that.
她最后怎么样了
Well, what happened to her?
不归我管 我也管不着
Not my pig. Not my farm.
这里还有血清吗
Is there any serum in this lab?
没有了
No.
现在怎样
Now what?
伙计们 我们真没时间了
Guys, we're seriously outta time here.
不
No!
你干了什么
What did you do?
有人看到泽莫了吗
Anybody see Zemo?
快走
Let's go.
好了 等我的信♥号♥♥
All right! Wait for my signal!
该死
Damn it!
你还说喜欢住在这里
And you like living here?
也不算太糟
It's not terrible.
-不是要走左边吗 -你走错方向了
- I thought we were going left? - You went the wrong way!
我是在开路
I was clearing the way!
我先出来的 你该跟着我才对
I came out first. You're supposed to follow me.
-结果现在怎样 -各位 现在不是吵架的时候
- And where are we now? - Guys, not the time!
-我没子弹了 -这是个街垒
- I'm out! - This is a barricade.
每部动作片里都演过
It's in every action movie!
-走 -快 我们走
- Go. - Come on. Let's go.
巴克
Buck!
快走
Let's go!
你好啊
Hello...
是增压跑车哦
Supercharged.
你要回监狱去
You're going back to jail.
你们还想不想找到卡莉了
Do you want to find Karli or not?
他是对的 我们需要他
He's right. We need him.
而且我们只有两个人 他们至少有20人
And there's two of us, and at least 20 of them.
-上车 -行吧 但你再敢擅作主张...
- Come on. - Fine. But if you try that shit again...
我连想都不会想
I wouldn't dream of it.
真是别开生面的重聚
Well, that was one hell of a reunion.
跟我们回美国吧
Come back to the States with us.
我说了我不能
I told you I can't.
把你答应我的特赦令弄来再说
Just get me that pardon you promised me.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
你是不打算把座椅调直了 是吧
You're not gonna move your seat up, are you?
对
No.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We've got a big problem.
其实是一系列大♥麻♥烦
Actually, a couple of them.
我上车跟你说 走
I'll tell you in the car. Let's go.
立陶宛 维尔纽斯
全球回归委员会补给站
拐角那边还有个入口
There's another entrance around the corner.
你有想过抽些时间哀悼吗
Have you thought about taking some time to mourn?
-我们不用现在就动手 -就得现在
- Look, we don't have to do this right now. - Yes, we do.
你想象过自己会在这里做这些吗
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表