剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
但也看向未来
But also, we look to the future.
谢谢你 美国队长
So, thank you, Captain America.
但这是你的
But this belongs to you.
再次感谢你拿出盾牌 山姆
Thanks again for coming forward with the shield, Sam.
这是正确的决定
It was the right decision.
走走啊
Take a walk?
嗯 我一直在家
Yeah, I've been at home.
我姐姐和外甥
My sister and my nephews, man.
我离开时 他们还小
When I left, they were babies.
我回来时 他们都是小男子汉了
I come back and they're little men.
-真疯狂 -是啊
- It's crazy, you know? - Yeah.
你改天该带他们来特区
Well, you should bring 'em out to D.C. Sometime.
我可以教他们飞
I'll teach 'em how to fly.
正确的飞行方式
You know, I mean, the right way.
今后不会有人持那块盾了 真不可思议
Crazy that nobody's gonna be carryin' the shield.
史蒂夫被封在在冰层那七十年来
Hey, we went for 70 years without anybody carryin' it
这盾牌都无人持有
when Steve was on ice.
所以我们不会有问题的
So, I think we'll be all right.
时过境迁了 山姆
That was a different time, Sam.
最后一次任务
失踪者
看来你是非要我问出来啊
I see you're gonna make me ask.
你为什么没继承衣钵
Why didn't you take up the mantle?
史蒂夫第一次跟我说起盾牌的时候
When Steve first told me about the shield,
我说的第一句话是
the first words I said were,
"感觉是别人的"
"It feels like it belongs to someone else."
"别人"就是史蒂夫
That someone else is Steve.
美国队长
我要你立即买♥♥战争债券
我宣誓忠诚 并对战争保持沉默
现在全世界都疯了
World's a crazy place right now.
人们...
People are...
没人靠得住
Well, nobody's stable.
盟友现在是敌人
Allies are now enemies.
同盟被撕裂了
Alliances are all torn apart.
世界破碎了
The world's broken.
所有人都盼着能有人来修复它
Everybody's just looking for somebody to fix it.
是啊
Yeah.
现在是新时代了 兄弟
It's a new day, brother.
回头再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
谢谢
I mean... Thank you.
-了了一桩事 -是啊
- Oh... Well, that's done. - Yeah.
酒吧打烊前一起去喝个半小时
Half hour before last call?
不行 各位 我得准备明天的会议
I can't, guys. I have to prep for tomorrow's session.
-真的吗 -你...
- Really? - You...
九头蛇万岁
Hail HYDRA.
糟了
Shit.
求你了
Please.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
巴恩斯先生 你现在仍然常做噩梦吗
So, Mr. Barnes, are you still having nightmares?
詹姆斯 我问你话呢
James, I asked you a question.
你现在仍然常做噩梦吗
Are you still having nightmares?
没有
No.
我们已经做了那么多次咨♥询♥了
We've been doing this long enough
你撒谎我能看出来
that I can tell when you're lying.
你今天状态有些不对
Well, you seem a little off today.
最近出了什么事吗
Did something happen recently?
没有
No.
你现在是平民了
You're a civilian now.
鉴于你的过去
With your history,
政♥府♥需要知道你不会...
the government needs to know that you're not gonna...
这是赦免你的一个条件
It's a condition of your pardon.
给我讲讲你最近做的噩梦
So, tell me about your most recent nightmare.
我没做噩梦
I didn't have a nightmare.
拜托 真要这样吗
Oh, come on. Really?
你要给我记一笔吗
You're gonna do the notebook thing?
为什么 这叫消极对抗
Why? It's passive aggressive.
你不开口 我就只能写了
You don't talk. I write.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我昨天从我的赎罪名单上划掉了一个名字
I crossed a name off the list of my amends yesterday.
别担心 你的三条规则我都有遵守
Don't worry. I used all your three rules.
阿特伍德参议员
Senator Atwood.
她当了好多年九头蛇的爪牙
She was a HYDRA pawn for years.
我还是冬兵的时候 协助她当选参议员
Helped her get into office when I was the Winter Soldier.
九头蛇解散之后
And after HYDRA disbanded,
她继续滥用我给她的权力
she continued to abuse the power I gave her.
摆平这件事
Make this go away.
要是洛克哈特众议员想发声
If Congressman Lockhart wants to speak up,
就让他永远闭嘴
silence him for good.
第一条规则 你不许做违法的事
So, rule number one, you can't do anything illegal.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我不过是提供了一些能定她罪的情报而已
All I did was give some intel to the aide to convict her.
其他的我一概没参与
And I wasn't involved in anything else.
第二条规则呢
Rule number two?
第二条规则是什么
What was rule number two?
不许让任何人受伤 这很重要
Nobody gets hurt. It's a big one.
那它怎么不是第一条
Then why isn't it rule number one?
我没伤害任何人
I didn't hurt anybody.
动一动啊
Come on!
记得我吗
Remember me?
我保证没有伤人
I promise.
那第三条规则呢
And what about rule number three?
赎罪补过
The whole point of making amends
就是为了实现第三条规则
is to fulfill rule number three.
你太不信任人了 医生
You know, you're a cynic, Doc.
我当然完成了第三条
Of course, I completed rule number three.
我已经不是冬日战士了
I am no longer the Winter Soldier.
我是詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯
I am James Bucky Barnes...
你是我努力赎罪的一部分
And you're part of my efforts to make amends.
你都做得很好
So, you did it all right,
但却没能改善做噩梦的情况
but it didn't help with the nightmares.
我说了 我没做噩梦
Well, like I said, I didn't have any.
听着
Look...
总有一天你得敞开心扉
one day, you're gonna have to open up
你得明白有些人是真心想帮你
and understand that some people really do want to help you
他们是可以信赖的
and that they can be trusted.
我信赖人们
I trust people.
是吗 手♥机♥给我
Yeah? Give me your phone.
你这上面连十个联♥系♥人都没有
You don't have ten phone numbers on this thing.
你还一直无视山姆的短♥信♥
Oh, and you've been ignoring the texts from Sam.
听我说 你得培养友情
Look, you've gotta nurture friendships.
你一整周只给我一个人打过电♥话♥
I am the only person you have called all week.
太可悲了
That is so sad.
你孤身一人
You're alone.
你已经一百多岁了
You're a hundred years old.
你没有过去 没有家人
You have no history, no family...
你是在抨击我吗 医生
Are you lashing out at me, Doc?
这可太不专业了 知道吗
Because that's really unprofessional, you know?
你什么时候开始玩这招了 吼你的病人
I mean, when did that start? Yelling at your clients?
又拿出记事本了 漂亮
The notebook. That's great.
好吧 放我一马 我在努力了 好吗
All right, give me a break. I'm trying, okay?
这不是...
This isn't...
这对我来说是新体验
This is new for me.
我以前从没有时间去处理自己任何事 好吗
I didn't have a moment to deal with anything, you know?
我在瓦坎达...
I had a little...
有过短暂的平静
calm in Wakanda.
除此之外
And other than that,
我整整90年都在一场接一场地战斗
I just went from one fight to another for 90 years.
现在你不用战斗了
So, now that you've stopped fighting,
你想要什么
what do you want?
安宁
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表