剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
该死
Shit!
里面还有人
There were people in there.
跟这些人只能用暴♥力♥沟通
This is the only language these people understand.
前情提要
她在给流离失所的人提供庇护和药物
She's giving displaced people shelter and medicine.
那是能够培养忠诚的
That kinda thing creates loyalty, man.
我们真的已经用尽一切办法了
We've literally tried everything we can.
那我们就把注压在牌更好的人身上
So we bet on someone with a better hand.
有人重制了超级士兵血清
Someone recreated the super-soldier serum.
你认为这跟九头蛇有关
You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this,
所以才来找我
which is why you came to me.
你走运了 我知道从哪查起
Luckily, for you, I know where to begin.
放下枪 泽莫
Drop it, Zemo.
莎伦
Sharon?
卡莉·摩根索还有至少另外七人注射了血清
Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum.
我们查到了一个名字 威尔弗雷德·内格尔
We got a name. Wilfred Nagel.
-你做了多少支 -20支
- How many vials did you make? - Twenty.
卡莉现在在哪
Where's Karli now?
几天前
A couple of days ago,
她打来问我能不能帮一个叫唐妮娅·迈丹尼的人
she called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她死在里加 一个靠近波罗的海的城市
She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea.
我们有个地方可以去
I have a place we can go.
我要去散散步
I'm gonna go on a walk.
我还在想你什么时候会出现
I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
我是为泽莫而来
漫威
影业
瓦坎达
六年前
时候到了
It is time.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我不会让你伤到人的
I won't let you hurt anyone.
渴望
生锈
十七
这不会有用的
It's not gonna work.
黎明
火炉
九
善良
回祖国
一
火车货车车厢
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
你怎么能放了他
How could you free him?
我们需要他帮忙
We need his help.
时间 意志和资源的投入
With time, will, and the resources,
清除了你的冬兵洗♥脑♥
the Winter Soldier programming
就像挖掉腐烂的毛皮
was removed from you like a rotten fur.
对此我很感谢
And I'm grateful for that.
我感激你和苏睿做的一切
I'm grateful for everything you and Shuri have done...
泽莫在联♥合♥国♥杀了我们的特查卡国王
Zemo murdered our King T'Chaka at the U.N.
他选了我们
The man who chose us.
选了我 来保护他
Who chose me to protect him.
我理解
I understand.
我们的损失和羞愧 你即便了解
Very little, if anything,
也远不够深刻
of our loss and our shame.
他是达到目的的手段
八小时 白狼
Eight hours, White Wolf.
然后我们就来抓他
Then we come for him.
猎
鹰
与
第四集
冬
兵
瓦坎达人来了 他们要泽莫
Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo.
我给我们争取到了点时间
Bought us some more time.
-你被跟踪了吗 -没有
- Were you followed? - No.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
因为我被跟踪的话 我肯定会发现
'Cause I know when I'm being followed.
至少 多谢你维护我了
It was sweet of you to defend me at least.
你闭嘴 没谁要维护你
Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you.
你杀了内格尔
You killed Nagel.
我们非要纠结于可能发生了或没发生什么吗
Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?
这有什么可纠结的 你直接开枪杀了个人
There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man.
-山姆 -怎么了
- Sam. - What?
卡莉炸了个全球回归委员会供给站
Karli bombed a GRC supply depot.
什么 损失多严重
What? What's the damage?
十一人受伤 三人死亡
Eleven injured, three dead.
他们列出了要求
They have a list of demands
还说如果得不到满足会再次发动袭击
and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met.
她越来越疯狂了
She's getting worse.
我有决心完成任务
I have the will to complete this mission.
你们有吗
Do the two of you?
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
你在她身上看到了不存在的东西
You're seeing something in her that isn't there.
而且你受此影响
You're clouded by it.
她是个至上主义者
She's a supremacist.
超级士兵的概念永远都会让人不安
The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people.
正是这种扭曲的抱负塑造了纳粹
It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis,
奥创 复仇者
to Ultron, to the Avengers.
你说的可是我们的朋友
Those are our friends you're talking about.
他是指复仇者 不是纳粹
The Avengers, not the Nazis.
卡莉太极端了
So, Karli is radicalized,
但肯定还有和平的阻止她的方式
but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her.
成为超级人类的欲望
The desire to become a superhuman
是与至上主义理念密不可分的
cannot be separated from supremacist ideals.
任何有那种血清的人 必然会走上那条路
Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path.
她不会停下 她只会升级 除非你杀了她
She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her.
或她杀了你
Or she kills you.
或许你错了呢 泽莫
Maybe you're wrong, Zemo.
血清就没腐化史蒂夫
The serum never corrupted Steve.
说得太对了
Touché.
但就再没有第二个史蒂夫·罗杰斯了 是吧
But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?
或许我们该这就把他交给瓦坎达人
Well, maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now.
-你要放弃你的导游吗 -嗯
- And you'll give up your tour guide? - Yes.
据我了解
From my understanding,
唐妮娅算是社区支柱那样的人物 是吧
Donya is like a pillar of the community, right?
我小时候 我的TT过世了
So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away.
你的TT
Your TT?
对 我的TT
Yeah, my TT, yeah.
你的TT是谁
Who is your TT?
好吧 我小时候 我姑妈过世了
Fine. When I was a kid, my aunt passed away
整个社区都凑在一起 悼念她
and the entire neighborhood got together for a ceremony.
持续了一周
It was like a week long.
或许他们也在为唐妮娅这么做
Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
你的TT会为你骄傲的
Your TT would be proud of you.
土耳其软糖
Turkish delight.
无法抗拒
Irresistible.
被炸毁的站点
The depot that was bombed
是由全球回归委员会
was funded and run by the GRC,
成立运作的
the Global Repatriation Council.
其中一名遇难工人 有两个孩子
One of the workers killed was the father of two
才入职一周
and had only been on the job for one week.
谴责了极端组织
After condemning this latest action
全球回归委员会
站点被炸
碎旗者这一最新举动后
by theradical group known as the Flag Smashers,
全球回归委员会正式开始
the GRC formally began
起草所谓的《补丁法》
drafting legislation known as The Patch Act,
力求恢复传统边境管理条例
which would seek to restore traditional border regulations
尽快恢复正常生活
and fast-track the return to normalcy.
暴♥力♥举动也引起了人们对碎旗者的关注
The act of violence has also brought attention
给他们带来了更多追随者
and followers to the Flag Smasher cause.
没人能否认该组织的世界影响力在上升
No one can deny the world-wide reach of this group is growing,
其危险性也在变大
as is the danger.
这地方的沦落真是可惜
Shame what's become of this place.
我小时候 我们会来这里
When I was young, we used to come here
吃美味的晚饭 参加华丽的聚会
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表