无法入睡
Not sleeping.
我变得不像自己了 弗莱德
I just don't feel myself, Fred.
什么意思
What's that mean?
你只是需要点什么
You just need something to
让你换换心情
take you out of yourself that's all.
不如你去瑞妮家住一周
Why don't you go and spend the week at Rene's?
我就是不想出家门
I just don't want to go outside the house.
我害怕
I get frightened.
害怕什么
Of what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我最近总是这样
It's just like that lately.
我会很紧张
I get very nervous.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you. You know that.
但是...
But,
但我无法去补救我不明白
I can't fix a thing if I... I don't know what it is I'm...
哪里不对的东西
I'm trying to fix.
我能做什么
What can I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
为我留扇窗
Leave the window for me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你不说我也猜得到
As if I didn't know.
你不会告状吧
You won't tell?
我应该去告
I should.
但我不会的 你放心
But no, you're all right.
千万别让修女抓到你
For god sake don't let Sister catch you.
坏老巫婆
Wicked old cow.
我知道以现在的标准看 她是有些守旧
Look, I know she seems a bit fuddy duddy by today's standards, but
但你确定你心里真有数吗
are you sure you really know what you're doing?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
医生和护士谈恋爱
Doctors and nurses.
在愚蠢的言情小说里看着挺好
It all seems lovely in some silly paperback, but
但现实生活里这种事会惹出大♥麻♥烦
in real life these things can go awfully wrong.
只是玩玩而已
It's just a bit of fun.
如果你把这叫"玩"
If that's your idea of fun.
我很小心 乔
I'm being careful, Jo.
希望如此
I should hope so.
别下床太久 塔伯特先生
Not too long out of bed, Mr. Talbot.
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
我看没人来探视你 所以给你拿了点葡萄
I've brung you a few grapes seeing as you've had no visitors.
你是头号♥公敌 是吗
So you're public enemy number one, then, is it?
好吧 不用这么激动
All right, don't get your bowels in an uproar.
我这辈子也犯过一两次罪
I've had a... I've had the odd run in with the law in my time.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
年轻时的事
When I was a boy.
肯定不能和你的经历比
Nothing in your league, I don't suppose.
你犯了什么罪
So, uh, what's your line, then?
杀人
Murder.
我有控制不住的冲动想杀爱管闲事的人
I get this uncontrollable urge to kill nosy parkers.
谢谢你的葡萄
Ta for the grapes.
摩斯不在吗
No Morse?
请假了 长官
Day's leave, sir.
他问能不能借车 我说没问题
He asked if he could borrow the car; I said it was all right.
家事吗 还是什么
Family, is it, or something?
他没说 长官
Didn't say, sir.
持枪歹徒查到了吗
Anything more on this gunman?
是托马斯·弗莱泽 长官
Thomas Fraser, sir.
前些年一直在格拉斯哥
Been in Glasgow the last few years.
巴连尼监狱常客
Frequent guest of Her Majesty at Barlinnie.
被怀疑跟那边好几起黑帮杀人案有关
Suspected of involvement in several gangland killings up there.
雇佣杀手
Gun for hire.
按说在这里应该很显眼
Stick out like a sore thumb in this neck of the woods
不是吗
I would've thought.
那我们怎么还没找到他
So why haven't we found him?
你好 先生 摩斯警员
Hello, sir, Detective Constable Morse.
牛津市警局 先生是...
Oxford City Police, Mister...?
布斯
Booth.
你见过这位女士吗
Have you seen this lady?
她没惹麻烦
She's not in any trouble.
54号♥
54.
摩斯
Morse.
瑟斯戴小姐
Miss Thursday.
我收到了一通利明顿的对方付费电♥话♥
I had a reverse charges call from Leamington.
可不是我
Well, it wasn't me.
好吧
Right.
我就想看看你怎么样了
Well, I just wanted to see how you were.
我很好
I'm fine.
你都干什么呢
What are you doing with yourself?
干什么
Doing with myself?
怎么挣钱...
For money and...
我说了 我挺好
I told you, I'm all right.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see.
那你呢
And, uh, what about you?
我吗
Me?
就是工作
Oh just-just-just work.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
好
Yes.
就喝果汁吧
Uh, but actually just a squash.
我还开车
I've got the car.
不
No.
我理解 长官 我就是觉得
I appreciate that, sir, I just felt that
抓捕企图刺杀泰伦斯·贝克韦尔的人
apprehending whoever attempted to murder Terence Bakewell
要比跟鲁尼市议员讨论交通拥堵更要紧
had priority over discussing traffic congestion with Councilor Rooney.
所以我才没在办公室
That's why I was out of the office.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我今天下午就跟城镇规划部谈
I'll talk to the town planning department this afternoon.
当然 长官
Course, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
去他的
Bugger this.
我更希望你别告诉爸爸妈妈你见到我了
I'd sooner that you didn't tell Mum and Dad that you'd seen me.
你该跟他们联络
You should get in touch.
至少给他们点消息
Or drop them a line.
什么的
Or something.
说什么呢
And say what?
就告诉他们你没事
Just let them know that you're all right.
这是正确的做法
It's the right thing to do.
正确的做法
Oh, the right thing.
我一直都做正确的事 有什么好处呢
I've always done the right thing. For all the good it's done.
银行的事跟你无关
What happened at the bank was nothing to do with you.
罗尼·基德顿的死不能怪你
It's not your fault that Ronny Gidderton died.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
要不是我搭上了那个...
If I hadn't got mixed up with that...
警♥察♥督察的女儿
The daughter of a police inspector.
现在无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
因为我不会回去的
'Cause I'm not coming back.
为什么
Why?
你要做什么
Wh-what will you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
出国吗
Go abroad?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我在乎
I do.
你不该在乎
You shouldn't.
你知道
You know,
我曾以为
I thought...
我曾有那么一刻以为
I thought for a minute...
差点吧
Nearly.
你那么多次送我回家
All those times you walked me home.
完美绅士
The perfect gentleman.
你从未有过非分之举
You never tried it on. Not once.
事情变成这样真有趣
It's funny how things turn out.
可以变成你希望的样子
It can turn out how you want it to.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表