Professor Gradenko, may I introduce my driver?
楚拉夫女警员
Woman Police Constable Trewlove.
你好吗
How do you do?
这位是摩斯警员
And Detective Constable Morse.
您准备好了吗 教授
If you're ready, Professor?
不错啊 摩斯
Excellent, Morse.
做得好
Excellent.
早餐有什么不对吗
What's wrong with your breakfast?
没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with it.
就是今早上没心情吃
Just not in the mood this morning.
我也想她
I miss her, too.
-我知道 -两周了
- I know you do. - Two weeks.
琼可不会这样
It's not our Joan.
什么都不告诉我们
Not to keep us in the dark like this.
音讯全无
Not a word.
弗莱德
Oh, Fred...
她没事的
She's all right.
我敢肯定
I know she is.
她只是需要时间
She just needs time.
她准备好了
She'll get in touch,
就会联♥系♥我们
when she's ready.
昨晚的报纸是怎么回事
What's all this with last night's paper?
招聘广♥告♥
Situations Vacant.
我想找份活儿干
I thought I might get a little job.
当佣人吗
Skivvying?
打扫
Cleaning.
办公室
Offices.
不丢脸
No shame in it.
我没说丢脸
Never said there is.
你还好
It's all right for you.
你还有工作
You've got work to go to.
我就待在家里
I'm just here.
早上还好 我还有事忙活
Mornings are all right, I've got enough to keep me busy,
但是午饭之后
but after lunch...
下午闲得发慌
It's the afternoons.
你下午怎么去打扫卫生
You're not going to be cleaning in the afternoons, are you?
办公室的话
If it's offices.
不 是早班
No, it's earlies.
但我会把你的三明治做好
But I'll see your sandwiches are done.
女士们先生们 有请尤里·格朗丹科教授
Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Yuri Gradenko.
我想表示一下同情
I meant to say-- commiserations.
你的警长考试
Your Sergeants.
运气太背了
It's rotten luck.
恐怕跟运气没多大关系
I'm not sure how much luck was involved.
你一会儿能给我打个掩护吗
Look, can you cover for me later?
我得给警局的瑟斯戴督察打个电♥话♥
I've got to call Inspector Thursday at the station.
当然 怎么了
Of course. What's up?
我昨晚在考利浴场有所发现
Oh, just something I came across at Cowley Baths last night.
不知道你还喜欢国际象棋啊
Didn't know your enthusiasms ran to chess.
一般是不喜欢
They don't-- usually.
我是来办公的
I'm here in an official capacity.
威塞克斯抢劫案后我就没怎么见过你了
I've not seen much of you since the Wessex raid.
你打算什么时候告诉我内♥幕♥
When are you gonna give me the inside story?
你肯定都问过其他人了吧
I'm sure you've spoken to everybody else.
除了你
All bar you
还有瑟斯戴督察的女儿
and Inspector Thursday's daughter.
银行说不出她什么时候来上班
The bank couldn't tell me when she'll be in.
她好像走了 去休养了
She's gone away, I believe, to recuperate.
你还好吗
You all right?
你一副好久没睡的样子
You don't look as though you've been sleeping.
你瘦了
You've lost weight.
不会是恋爱了吧
Not in love, are you?
就我这薪水
On my wages?
先生们 请入座
Gentlemen, if you would take your places,
锦标赛马上开始
the tournament can begin.
兵到E4
Pawn to queen's four.
现在中场休息
There will now be a short break.
埃莫里博士 你有空吗
Dr. Amory, do you have a moment?
理查德的案子有进展吗
Have you heard any news on Richard?
怎么回事
What's this?
这是《牛津邮报》的奈特小姐
Oh, Miss Knight from the Oxford Mail.
这是埃莫里博士
Dr. Amory.
那我...
So I...?
能让我们单独谈会儿吗
Would you excuse us?
摩斯 这位是我的朋友
Morse, this is a friend of mine.
肯特·芬恩
Kent Finn.
-你好 -肯特写侦探小说
- Hello. - Kent writes whodunnits.
是犯罪小说 多 拜托
Crime fiction, Doe, please.
一种拙劣的文学 但毕竟是我的职业
A bastard form of literature, but mine own.
他想向你请教请教
He'd like to pick your brains.
不敢当
Well. Such as they are.
别被骗了
Don't be deceived.
他很谦虚 但摩斯是牛津最聪明的人
He hides it well, but Morse is the cleverest man in Oxford.
我好受伤
I'm cut to the quick.
第二聪明
Second cleverest, then.
因为你来了
Now you're here.
你下棋吗
You play?
会一点 你呢
Uh, yes, a little. You?
一般般 所以我才来
Some. It's why I'm here.
给下一部小说做调研
Research for the next novel.
我暑期租了个地方
I've rented a place for the summer.
你一定要过来
You must come over.
多蕾茜娅告诉我
Dorothea tells me
你是朗斯代尔的
you were at Lonsdale.
我是低地大学的
I'm a Lowlands man, myself.
后起之秀 看什么都不顺眼
Red brick and chippy with everything.
说真的 你得来做客
But seriously, you must come over.
我有个不错的酒窖
You know, I keep a pretty decent cellar.
不管是什么样
Oh, I'm sure whatever state it's in,
肯定比我的好
it's better than my own.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
那个 要不...
Oh, well listen, how about...
8点
eight o'clock?
就今天晚上吗
Oh, do you mean this evening?
那就太好了
Oh, that'll be nice.
之后我们再下盘快棋
We'll have perhaps a bit of a blitz after?
纪念我们各自的母校
You know, in honor of our respective alma maters.
-恐怕你会发现我是个臭手 -是吗
- I fear you'd find me a very poor Woodpusher. - Will we?
牛津要赢了 太好了
Oxford winning? Splendid, hm?
其实是势均力敌
Actually it's pretty evenly poised,
-长官 -是吗
- sir. - Oh, is it?
你下棋吗 警官
You play a little, officer?
以前下过 先生
Oh I used to, sir.
代表学院打校内比赛
At school, for my house.
我们在学校当然都下过
well, I'm sure we all played at school.
开局应该是后翼弃兵的
The opening appears to have been the Kronsteen Variation
克朗斯汀变局
of Queen's Gambit declined.
黑子为了位置优势弃子
Black sacrificed material for positional advantage.
现在的问题是 他是否打算
The question now is whether he's prepared
为了发展中心局势而和对方换马
to accept the exchange of knights in a bid to develop the center.
当然了
Yes, of course.
我不是说...
I didn't mean...
情报室呼叫456
456 from Information Room.
我的手下 是...
More to my officers than...
不止长得好看
Pretty face?
不可貌相 我是想说这个
Appears, I was going to say. Appears.
女士们先生们 请回到座位坐好
Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please take your seats.
锦标赛即将继续
The tournament is about to continue.
摩斯 他们让我们马上去考利浴场
Morse, we've been requested to attend Cowley Baths immediately.
溺水
Drowned.
12小时内死亡
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表