and it was so hot last night.
没问题
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是有点僵
Just a little stiff, that's all.
你想来杯酒吗
Would... would you care for a drink?
今天挺累的了
Oh, it's been quite a long day.
当然了
Of course.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不不
No, no, I...
喝一杯应该也没什么的
I'm sure one drink wouldn't do any harm.
但已经过12点了
Though it has gone 12:00.
酒吧肯定早关门了
I doubt the bar will still be open.
我有一瓶酒
I... I've got a bottle.
如果你不介意伏特加
If you don't mind vodka.
玻璃水瓶旁边有个水杯
And there's a glass for water by the carafe.
我可以拿浴室的漱口杯
And I can get a tooth glass from the bathroom.
那会有薄荷味吧
Won't that be a bit minty?
我不介意
Oh, I don't mind minty.
*詹妮弗有时 坐在太阳下*
*Jennifer Sometimes, sits in the sunshine*
*摆弄她的头发*
*Playing with her hair*
*回到旧学校*
*Back in the old school*
*看一颗毒蘑菇下面*
*Look under a toadstool*
*那里并没人*
*There's nobody there.*
谢谢你
Thank you.
照顾妈妈
For looking after Mummy.
不客气
Not a problem.
这样的案子 小心胜过后悔
Cases like this, I think it's better to be safe than sorry.
我不知道她会怎么说我
I don't know what she'd say at me
在房♥间里招待陌生男人
having a strange man in my room.
我可不想给你惹麻烦
I'd hate to be the cause of any difficulty.
事实上 我还是走吧
In fact, I should probably go.
再喝一杯吧
Have another.
拜托
Please.
我没怎么有机会跟人说话
I don't get to speak to many people
平时只有妈妈和格莱特利牧师
besides Mummy and Reverend Golightly.
我耽搁你去见谁了吗
Am I keeping you from someone?
-你妻子... -没有
- Your, your wife... - No.
-或未婚妻 -没有
- Or fiancée... - No.
我公♥寓♥里等着我的只有瓦格纳
The only thing I have waiting for me at my flat is Wagner.
那好悲哀
Well, that's sad.
还有更糟的事呢
There are worse things.
有吗
Are there?
我想不到
I can't think of any.
我清楚孤独的滋味
I know what it's like to be lonely.
我不孤独
I'm not.
没特别孤独
Particularly.
是吗
Really?
你看上去很孤独
You seem lonely.
上帝饶恕我
God forgive me.
上帝饶恕我
God forgive me.
上帝饶恕我
God forgive me.
你好 客房♥服务
Hello, chambermaid?
有人吗
Hello?
先生
Sir?
死了大概六小时了
Dead about six hours.
那么是凌晨3点
So 3:00 in the night?
差不多
Around then.
死因呢
Cause?
我得先检查一下才能知道
I shan't know until I've had a grub about.
但他显然是吃坏了什么
But something disagreed with him, plainly.
呕吐物里有尚未消化的巧克力
Half-digested chocolates amongst the ejecta.
那是哪来的
Where've they come from?
她昨晚收到了好多盒
She received boxes of them last night.
佩蒂博太太
Mrs. Pettybon.
在《年鉴》节目之后
After the Almanac show.
巧克力 鲜花 祝福者送的
Chocolates, flowers, from well-wishers.
据说她到哪都会如此
Happens wherever she goes, apparently.
会不会是有人下药了
Could someone have laced them with something, do you think?
有可能
Yes, perhaps...
-医生 -先生们
- Doctor. - Gentlemen.
可怜的格莱特利牧师
Poor Reverend Golightly.
他特别喜欢甜食
He had such a sweet tooth.
但我从没觉得这有什么
Didn't seem any harm in it.
他一向那么帮忙
He was always so helpful.
我不想为此小题大做
I just didn't like to make a fuss.
是否有办法查明 巧克力是谁送的
Is there any way to find out who donated the chocolates?
人们会把这些礼物留在舞台
People just leave them on the stage
或送去我化妆间
or send them to my dressing room.
我们并不做记录
We don't keep a register.
你觉得...
What, you think...
那是给妈妈的吗
You think they were meant for Mummy?
很可能 小姐
It's possible, miss.
昨晚在《年鉴》节目上
There was a disturbance
发生了一点小骚动
at the Almanac program last night.
因为一个叫达德利·杰赛普的人
A man called Dudley Jessop.
他是个堕落之人
He's a degenerate.
你企图让他以亵渎上帝罪被起诉 是吗
You tried to have him prosecuted for blasphemy, is that right?
总得有人为主说话
Someone had to stand up for Our Lord.
你本该保护我们
You were meant to keep us safe.
威胁是针对你的
The threat was made against you.
据我所知 你还在呢
So far as I can see, you're still here.
我真不知道你为什么要来
I really don't know why you've come by.
我说了我不打算起诉了
I said I didn't want to press charges.
我们不是来谈你挨打的事 杰赛普先生
We're not here to talk about your beating, Mr. Jessop.
我们是为佩蒂博太太而来
We're here to talk about Mrs. Pettybon.
她害你的杂♥志♥社被关
She got your magazine closed down.
《精彩时代》 是吧
Exciting Times, isn't that right?
她还害我留了犯罪案底
She also landed me with a criminal record
蹲了监狱
and a prison sentence.
还顺带害我破产
Oh, and brought me to bankruptcy into the bargain.
你应该不怎么喜欢佩蒂博太太咯
I imagine you don't much care for Mrs. Pettybon?
我现在靠施舍
I'm living on handouts
和一小笔我父母给的零用钱度日
and a small allowance from my parents.
他们给我钱 是因为我答应
They give me money on the understanding
再不会给他们蒙羞
I never darken their door again.
我找不到工作
I can't get a job, I'm...
所以 是的
So, yes.
可以说 我恨乔伊·佩蒂博
It would be fair to say I pretty much hate Joy Pettybon.
足以对此采取行动吗
Enough to do something about it?
我是采取行动了
I am doing something about it.
我用我仅有的钱
With what little money I do have,
跟着她的步伐走遍全国
I follow her around the country
尽我所能戳穿她的真面目
and do my best to denounce her for what she is.
那是什么
What's that?
伪君子
A hypocrite'.
她站在她的演讲台上
She stands on her soapbox
戴着巫婆帽 和赫达·霍普的眼镜
in that Harridan hat and those Hedda Hopper glasses--
一个转型娱乐记者的好莱坞女星
这女人显然是不了解什么叫着装打扮
I mean, the woman clearly wouldn't know couture from a dog turd--
她就站在那里
and she stands there,
那个比比划划的牧师 在旁怂恿她
with that pantomime horse of a vicar egging her on,
她满嘴的愤怒和仇恨
spouting bile and hatred...
她还好意思自称基♥督♥徒
and she has the brass neck to call herself a Christian?
你还做什么别的了吗
And what about doing anything else about it?
怎么说
In what way?
昨晚有人企图杀了她
Someone tried to kill her last night.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我支持的是抗♥议♥
I'm all for protest.
和平抗♥议♥
Peaceful protest.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表