剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Four o'clock and all is well!
凌晨四点 一切安好
Actually, "Well" Is a bit of an overstatement.
实际上"安好"有点夸大其词了
"Acceptable" is more like it,
用"尚可"更准确一些
if you consider death, disease
如果你觉得死亡 疾病
and rampant poverty acceptable.
和贫困猖獗还尚可接受的话
Shut up! Do you know what time it is?
闭嘴 现在都几点了
4:01 and all is well!
四点过一分 一切安好
Actually, "Well" Is an overstatement.
实际上"安好"有点夸大其词了
Shut up!
闭嘴
What a naughty night we had.
真是疯狂的一晚啊
I drank so much,
我喝的太多了
I can't even remember if I drank anything.
我都记不起来我究竟喝没喝酒了
I might not have.
我可能根本没喝
You know it's a great night
今晚真是太棒了
when we're still up to see the plague patrol.
竟然喝到这个点并遇到瘟疫巡逻队
Mornin', Princess.
早上好 公主
I just got winked at by a corpse shoveler.
我刚被一个埋尸者抛媚眼了
I don't want this night to ever end.
我想要这个夜晚永不结束
Well, then, madame, I have just the thing.
那么 女士 我正好有你需要的
May I interest you in a joyride?
能邀请你踏上快乐之旅吗
Joyride?
快乐之旅
Is that like a jolly trolley or a fun run or a tingle mingle?
是欢乐推车 欢乐长跑 还是OOXX
Oh, he means that we steal it
他是想让我们去偷马车
and that it's a bad idea.
而且这是个坏主意
If my dad found out, he'd kill me.
如果我爸发现了 他会杀了我
Ooh, boo-hoo.
真扫兴
Baby doesn't wanna get killed by her daddy.
人家才不想被爸爸杀了呢
I'm a chicken.
我是个胆小鬼
Hop on, boys. Unless you're chickens.
上车 小伙子们 除非你们是胆小鬼
Hey, that's Lady Lingonberry's carriage! I was stealing it!
那是越橘夫人的马车 我准备要偷的
Not on my watch.
有我在休想偷马车
I'm actually a more way careful driver when I'm drunk.
实际上我喝多的时候驾驶技术更好
I assume that, just 'cause I've never...
我觉得是这样 因为我从未
I've never driven before.
我从未驾驶过马车
I'm having so much joy right now.
我现在感觉无比的快乐
Get ready. Next week, we're gonna try arson.
准备准备 下周我们就去试试放火
We got a 619 in progress.
我发现一起偷车逃窜事件
Suspects headed west on the royal highway.
嫌疑犯正沿着皇家高速向西行驶
Requesting backup.
需要援助
Roger that. Git. Go on.
收到 饭桶们 出发
Oh, foo. We're gonna to get arrested.
糟糕 我们要被逮捕了
You know they prey on the weak in prison?
你知道监狱里都是弱肉强食的吗
At least, I intend to.
至少我到时候准备这么干
Please do not feed my vehicle.
请不要给我的座驾喂食
Hang on. I've got a bad idea.
坐稳了 我有个坏主意
What's bad about it? Oh, never mind, I see.
什么样的坏主意 没事 我看到了
I just love driving.
我超爱驾驶的
I'm drowning!
我要淹死了
I'm Elfo!
我是艾尔弗
If anyone asks,
要是有人问起
just be honest and say she was alive when we ran away.
就实话实说 说我们逃跑时她还活着
Some might say her cries for help were a cry for help,
可能有人觉得她喊救命是想让人救她
but I think she was just being an attention hog.
但我认为她只是想让别人多注意她罢了
Oh, no. We're locked out.
不好了 我们被锁外面了
Okay, the trick to not getting swept over the waterfall
好了 要想不被冲下瀑布的秘诀就是
is swimming upstream.
顺流向上游
Got it. Now, what's "Swimming"?
明白 "游"是什么意思
Okay, Elfo.
好的 艾尔弗
You can do anything if you believe in yourself.
只要相信自己 没什么不可能
It was so nice of that swarm of crabs to drag me ashore.
那群螃蟹能把我拽上岸真是太好了
Anyone want this meat? I only eat it for the shells.
有人想吃蟹肉吗 我只吃蟹壳
The perfect end to a night of grand theft carriage.
侠盗马车手之夜的完美结局
That looks damn delicious. What the hell is it?
那看起来可真美味 什么鬼东西
It's a super-rare fruit
这是一种非常罕见的水果
the knights brought back from their crusades.
骑士们从远征的途中带回来的
A lot of people died for it.
许多人为了得到它而死
It's like my dad's prized possession.
这是我爸爸的宝贵珍藏
Sometimes he just stares at it
有时候他就呆呆的盯着它
longingly while he drinks vodka sodas.
一边喝着伏特加苏打
It's a lemon, guys.
这是个柠檬 伙计们
It's what we feed children in Hell.
在地狱我们给小孩子吃这个
Come on, I dare you to try it.
来吧 你敢不敢尝尝
Have they no respect for the Lemon Crusades?
他们一点都不尊重柠檬远征吗
Civilizations were decimated. History rewritten.
我们消灭了文明 改写了历史
Maps redrawn.
重绘了地图
To be fair, sire, you were never going to eat it.
说老实话 陛下 你也没打算吃
Yeah, I heard it was sour. I don't care for sour stuff.
是啊 我听说挺酸 我不喜欢酸东西
I care about Bean.
我喜欢小碧
She's out of control and I've tried everything.
她完全失控了 我一切办法都试了
Yelling, screaming, everything.
大喊 大叫 一切办法
Ah, to think all the classy
一想到小碧现在这样
old bats in this family led right to Bean.
都是家族里那些优雅的老婆子害的
Carousing, taking her clothes off every chance she gets.
整日酗酒狂欢 有机会就脱衣服
Doing God knows what with that elf.
天知道她跟那精灵一天干什么
Bean hasn't been the same since she lost her mom.
小碧失去她母亲后就变得不同了
Ah, Dagmar, you were my perfect queen.
达格玛 你曾是我完美的王后
Regal. Kind. Talk all good and stuff.
有王室范 善解人意 言行优雅
Not like Reptilicus.
不像异形皇后
He thinks I am reptile?
他觉得我是爬行动物
I need some snakeroot to soothe my nerves.
我需要蛇根草舒缓一下神经
You use your curtains to escape one time and your dad's all like,
用窗帘逃离过一次 结果你♥爸♥居然就说
"No more curtains."
不许再用窗帘了
You know, if you don't sleep for 72 hours,
要是七十二个小时不睡
you become clinically insane.
你就真疯了
So wakey-wakey, nutbag.
所以醒醒吧 笨蛋
Fine, but I'll need a little something to put the edge on.
行吧 但我需要有东西让我紧张起来
I need "Oona's Little Helper."
我需要乌纳的小帮手
Oh, does she have a friend like me?
她有我这样的朋友吗
No, she has no friends.
不 她没有朋友
She has nothing in her life except a drug that makes her happy.
除了蛇根草没有能让她快乐的东西了
Now, let's go steal it.
我们去偷吧
Stealing from my stepmother's purse.
偷我继母的东西
Is that who I really am?
我真的是这种人吗
It's exactly who you are.
你就是这种人
You're the type to steal enough for your friends.
你是会为了朋友去偷东西的人
I'm kinda scared to try this. Will you guys peer pressure me?
我有点不敢尝 你们会逼迫我吗
Sure thing, buddy.
没关系 伙计
Seems our little emissary Luci
看样子我们的密使路西
is successfully corrupting Tiabeanie's mind and soul.
成功地败坏了蒂尔碧妮的思想和灵魂
Oh, is this the one where the cat and the elf are friends?
就是在这里面 猫和精灵成了好朋友吗
Jerry, leave the highballs and, I don't know, feed the peacocks.
杰瑞 留下鸡尾酒 然后去喂孔雀吧
But they don't like me.
但他们不喜欢我
I don't know. I'm not really feeling anything.
奇怪 我没什么感觉
Me, either. Me, either.
我也是 我也是
Me, either.
我也是
Meither. Meither.
也是 也是
Meither. Meither. Meither.
也是 也是 也是
Meither. Meither. Meither.
也是 也是 也是
Meither. What's happening?
也是 怎么回事
Wow! My God, you guys. We should start a band.
老天 好家伙 我们该组个乐队
Yes! We sound amazing.
对 我们拍得真好听
We'll fix up an old carriage and tour the country,
我们弄辆旧马车 全国巡演
playing what we want to play,
想唱什么就唱什么
never selling out, never splitting up.
永远卖♥♥不完票 永远不解散
Elfo, you're out of the band! What the hell?
艾尔弗 你被踢出乐队了 什么
We're a duo now. The fans didn't even notice.
我们是二人组了 粉丝都不知道
Luci, you fell off a balcony. Were you pushed?
路西 你掉下了阳台 被人推的吗
We'll never find out.
我们永远不会知道了
Dreams come true, 'cause I am a solo act now.
梦想成真了 因为我现在单人表演了
The fans love my voice. I have dreadlocks.
粉丝们爱我的声音 我有长发绺
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表