剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Shh. I'm Bean, okay? Help yourself.
我是小碧 好吗 请自便
That's right kindly of you.
你可真好
I guess maybe there's a world
我想也许在某个平行世界
where I could let y'all go, and we could be friends.
我能把你们放走 我们能做朋友
Yeah. Hey, both you hicks, drink up.
你们两个乡巴佬 喝吧
What'd he just call us?
他刚刚叫我们什么
I believe he called us hicks, Slim.
我想他是叫我们乡巴佬 瘦子
Oh, he should not have done that.
他不该那么做的
I should've knowed it. All you royals are the same.
我应该知道 你们王室的人都一样
You think we're all just a bunch of unsophisticated, backwoods,
你们认为我们是一群单纯 落后
know-nothin' yokels who don't know nothin'!
什么都不懂的乡巴佬
Well, I'll tell you what we do know.
我来告诉你我们知道什么
What do we know?
我们知道什么
We know we about to feed them to the swamp monster.
我们知道我们要把他们喂给沼泽怪物了
'Cause you know that swamp monster don't take no for an answer.
因为你知道的 沼泽怪物不接受拒绝
He comes at you when you least ex--
他会找上你 当你...
Oh, no! Yikes.
不 闹心
You know, I realized that
我意识到
you do encourage Bean to do lots of things:
你的确鼓励小碧做了很多事
drink, sneak out, fib.
喝酒 溜出去 撒谎
Yeah, you get it, man. Steal, cheat, toy with your feelings.
你明白了 哥们 偷 骗 玩弄感情
Yes, exactly.
是的
Put 'er there, pal.
手伸过来 兄弟
Wow. Gotta admit, I'm impressed.
我得承认 你令我刮目相看
Really, really impressed. Ow!
真的 真的刮目相看
Okay. Hey, stop.
好了 停下
Elfo. Elfo, knock it off. Gimme my tail back.
艾尔弗 艾尔弗 住手 把尾巴还我
Give it back. Give it back to me.
还我 还我
That was some great diplomacy back there.
外交策略用得不错
You talked to those hillbillies
你和那些乡巴佬说话
like you were from the next swamp over.
就像你是他们的邻居一样
Hey, no language barrier, nothin'.
没有语言障碍 没有
Like I always say, I'm proud of you, Bean.
就像我一直说的 我为你骄傲 小碧
You've never said, "I'm proud of you."
你从没说过"我为你骄傲"
Well, today I got dangerously close.
今天差点就说了
Hey, Dad, is it cool if I go?
爸 我能去吗
Sometimes, I could swear I'm looking at your mother.
有的时候 我觉得我就在看着你母亲
Go on, but sneak home by sunup,
去吧 但天亮前溜回家
or You'll cut off all my toes.
否则... 你就砍掉我所有的指头
I'll leave you one for good luck.
我会给你留一根 讨个吉利
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, that looks like you, Father.
看起来真像你 父亲
Yeah, I know. Let's go home. Quickly.
我知道 咱们回家吧 快点
You know what we'll do when we get home?
你知道我们回家后要干什么吗
We're gonna bury the bear. Okay.
我们要埋了那只熊 好
In fact, we can get a whole toy graveyard goin'.
实际上 我们可以弄一个玩具墓地
We can do it together.
我们可以一起弄
Or, better yet, have the servants do it.
或者更好的是 让仆人做
Yeah, we've had a rough day.
对 我们今天过得很辛苦
Maybe we could just go to bed?
也许我们就直接睡觉吧
Oh, I'm gonna have bad dreams about that skillet.
我会做关于那口锅的噩梦
Man, that thing was huge.
天 那草人真大
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表