剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
And find Elfo!
然后找到艾尔弗
Aw, that's sweet. You miss your friend.
真好 你想念你的朋友
But if you don't find him, maybe I'll introduce you to my son.
但如果你没找到 我想介绍你给我儿子认识
You look like you're in his league.
他应该能看上你
The Witch's spellbook is the key to everything.
女巫的魔法书至关重要
We must find her and ask what she knows about the vial.
我们得找到她问问药瓶的事
Her new place is just ahead.
她的新住所就在前头
When their gingerbread house blew up,
她们的姜饼屋爆♥炸♥之后
she and her sister downsized to a candy condo.
她和她姐妹搬到了小糖果屋里
All right, men, we've got ten minutes until our saddles melt.
先生们 马鞍融化前我们有十分钟时间
Would you care for some lightly cursed cookies?
要不要尝尝轻微被诅咒过的饼干
If we could get to the point of our visit.
不如我们直入主题
This was yours, was it not, Witch?
这书是你的吧 女巫
Please, call me Gwen.
请叫我格温
Actually, it belonged to my no-good ex-husband, Malfus.
书是我那弱智前夫的 他叫马尔福斯
Ooh, I love it when people talk smack about their exes.
我太爱听别人叨叨前任了
Dish, girl!
别停 姐妹
Malfus was obsessed with making the Elixir of Life.
马尔福斯沉迷于生命之水
And once he found the Eternity Pendant, things went south.
他找到了永生吊瓶之后 事就跑偏了
So where is he now?
那他现在在哪
He went north.
他跑去了北方
He took himself far away from society
他远离尘世
to live atop the highest mountain in the land.
生活在那里最高的山顶上
The Devil's Snowcone.
魔鬼雪锥峰
"Do you dare enter the Cave of the Single Trap?"
你有勇气踏入单人陷阱洞穴吗
Which of you brave knights will enter first?
哪位勇士来身先士卒
Probably him.
他来吧
Very well. They don't call me
那好 敢于牺牲的莫蒂默
Mortimer the Expendable for nothing.
不是白叫的
Now that the single trap has been triggered,
现在单人陷阱已经触发
I'm sure the cave is safe to enter.
我相信洞穴是安全的
Allow me.
请让我来
Okay, now that the two-part single trap has been triggered,
现在两个单人阱已经被触发
the cave is even safer to enter.
洞穴更安全了
Turbish? Mertz?
特比什 梅尔兹
What if there's a third?
要是有第三个陷阱怎么办
You're not sending my peanut in there.
不许你让我的小饼干去
Mom...
妈妈
What? You put on metal clothes,
咋 你穿上金属盔甲
I'm supposed to stop worrying about you?
我就不用担心你了吗
I'd rather die than listen to this. I'm going in.
我宁愿死也不想听她说下去了 我去
I'm hidden in the deepest, darkest part of the cave.
我藏于洞穴最深最暗之处
You shall never find me!
你们永远找不到我
There you are!
找到你了
Are you Malfus the Philosopher?
你是哲人马尔福斯吗
I am.
是的
And who are you,
你们是何人
that you passed through the Single Trap with Two Parts?
你们居然过了两个单人陷阱
I am Sorcerio, Wizard of Wonder.
我是男巫 神奇巫师
Your traps are no match for--
你的陷阱是敌不过
Parties of three or more?
三个人以上的团体
Yes, I must do something about that.
我是得做点什么了
Now, look, we seek the Eternity Pendant.
听着 我们在找永生吊瓶
Have you availed yourself of it and been blessed with immortality?
你亲自试过并获得永生了吗
Immortality is a curse.
永生是一个诅咒
When life is endless, so is everything else.
当生命没有了尽头 一切都会如此
The monotony, the repetition.
单调 重复
The monotony, the repetition.
单调 重复
The monotony, the repetition.
单调 重复
The monotony...
单调
Where was I?
我说哪了
Oh, yes, the repetition.
对 重复
The monotony.
单调
Let me tell you a story.
我给你们讲个故事
Please don't.
求你别
I once knew a charming and brave maiden.
我曾经遇到一个迷人勇敢的女士
Her name was Gwen.
她叫格温
And after all that, we fell for each other, hard.
之后我们深深地坠入爱河
The type of love that is forged in adventure
那种爱生于冒险
and sealed in the bedroom.
困于床上
That is so what I want.
那是我梦想的爱情
Be careful what you wish for.
要小心你的梦想
We pledged our eternal love for each other
我们承诺彼此永恒的爱
and I thought, what if our love could actually be eternal?
然后我想到 如果爱真的永恒呢
All it took was one drop of elf blood.
只需一滴精灵的血
I used it, but Gwen refused.
我用了药瓶 格温没有
She was the smart one.
她是明智的
We'd already been married for 90 years
我们结婚九十年了
and weren't sure our 17th dog was going to solve our problems.
我不确定养第十七只狗能解决我们的问题了
It did, for a while.
在一段时间内奏效了
But then it didn't, so we split.
但后来就不行了 所以我们分开了
I came here,
丢掉那个可恨的药瓶之后
but not before I got rid of that infernal vial!
我来到这
Got rid of it?
丢掉了
I threw it over the Edge of the World.
我把它丢出了世界的边缘
There's such a place?
有这样的地方吗
Just up Cherrywood Road. Take a right at the dance academy.
就沿着樱桃木路 到舞蹈学院的时候右转
But it will do you no good to get that vial.
但你拿到那个药瓶也没用
You need elf's blood.
你需要精灵血
We have an elf. Or, at least, we had one.
我们有只精灵 至少曾经有过
He was kidnapped.
他被绑♥架♥了
By someone with this symbol on their wagon.
被有着这个车上的符号♥的人
You say they have your elf?
你说你的精灵在他们手上
If they get that vial, it will be cataclysmic!
如果他们拿到药瓶 那就太可怕了
Find him, and it, and them!
找到他 它 还有他们
And maybe on the way, yourselves.
也许在途中还能找到你们自己
It's all in my book.
都在我的书里
It's less a book and more a letter to my father.
与其说是书 更像是写给我父亲的信
Farewell, Malfus.
再见了马尔福斯
Let me give you a gift to help lift your tedium.
让我来送你个礼物改善一下你沉闷的生活
What need have I for a horse?
我要一匹马干什么
This is no ordinary horse.
这不是普通的马
A laughing horse!
会大笑的马
Hooray. The cave will be filled with the sound of laughter
万岁 这个洞穴会充满笑声了
and the smell of horse.
还有马的味道
Now, please, go.
现在出发吧
The Eternity Pendant must not fall into the wrong hands.
永生吊瓶一定不能落在坏人手里
Malfus, how do you know
马尔福斯 你怎么知道
we'll use the vial properly?
我们会妥善使用永生药瓶呢
You don't know anything about us.
你对我们一无所知
I know all about you, Tiabeanie.
我很了解你 蒂尔碧妮
But I didn't tell you my name.
我没告诉过你我的名字
Well, it's a long story, I...
这个说来话长了
Hee-ya!
驾
The sound of your laughter brings me such joy.
你的笑声给我带来了欢乐
So I'll eat your head last.
所以我会最后再吃你的脑袋的
They call it an edge, but it's really more of a gentle slope!
他们叫这悬崖 实际上更像个缓坡
Well, we're never gonna find Elfo this way.
我们这样是找不到艾尔弗的
Is that all you care about?
你在意的是那个吗
I've lost three of my finest suits of armor.
我损失了三套最好的盔甲
And their contents.
还有里面的士兵
Aw, here's the world's smallest lute.
我懒得听你说了
I'm gonna find out what they know in the gift shop.
我要看看礼品店的人知道些什么
Say, Darrell, what happens to the stuff that goes over the edge?
达雷尔 从这个悬崖掉下去的东西会怎么样
It falls forever, I guess.
我猜一直往下掉吧
Has anyone ever gotten something back?
有人找回过掉下去的东西吗
Well, mostly people throw stuff they don't want back.
大部分人丢的都是不想要的东西
We also sell stuff people don't want. Do you want some?
我们也卖♥♥人们不想要的东西 你要买♥♥吗
For a shilling I can engrave it
给我一先令 我可以给它
with the name of an unloved one.
刻上你不喜欢的人的名字
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表