剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Next to present their bountiful harvest
下一位向陛下展示丰收并且请求赐福
for His Majesty's blessing and immediate confiscation,
然后立刻被充公的人是
he's a farmer with six teeth. She's his wife with none.
六牙农民和他的无牙老婆
Ole and Alice!
名叫奥利和艾丽斯
That is wheat, Your Highness.
那是"慢着"[麦子] 陛下
Wheat. What?
"慢着" 什么
Wheat. What?
"慢着" 什么
Wheat. What?
"慢着" 什么
Wheat. What?
"慢着" 什么
Wheat. What?
"慢着" 什么
Wheat. What?
"慢着" 什么
Ah, I'm just screwing with you, liven things up a little.
我刚逗你呢 活跃一下气氛
Gimme the thing, will you?
把那玩意儿给我 行吗
Blessings to you, from your
愿福气降临
greasy hair to your filthy, ripped-up shoes.
从你油腻的头发到你肮脏破烂的鞋
Those are his feet, Your Highness. Those are feet?
那是他的脚 陛下 那是脚吗
Well, it's understandable. They are leathery.
不怪他这么觉得 它们是皮制的
Plus, there's laces holdin' the skin on.
而且皮肤上还有鞋带似的纹路
Next!
下一个
Tedrick the shepherd and Daisy,
牧羊人特德里克
the one sheep you haven't eaten yet.
和那只你还没吃的羊 黛西
I made you the biggest, itchiest wool sweater I could,
我给你做了件最大最扎人的羊毛衣
but if it's too snug, you can give it to your fat, wimpy son.
如果太紧了就送给你又胖又无能的孩子
Eh, we'll give it to Bean.
我们会送给小碧的
She doesn't care at all about her appearance.
她一点也不在意自己的外表
Bean, thank this nice creep so he'll move along.
小碧 快谢谢这个好大叔然后让他走
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
She said if I told you, she'd hurt Mr. Bear.
她说如果我告诉了你 她会伤害熊先生
What?
什么
I only ask that girl to do two things: Sit here and stay sober.
我就叫她做好两件事 坐着和别喝酒
And she never does neither. Gimme my damn scepter.
可她从来一样都不做 给我该死的权杖
Nice toss, Dad.
不错的一投 老爸
Next round's on Zog.
下轮酒国王请了
And give this guy a double.
给这家伙双份
Oh, well, aren't you sweet?
你太好了
Okay, okay, okay, I got one. Who's this?
来来来 我想了一个 猜这是谁
"I got killed by a chair."
我被一把椅子杀死了
Oh, oh, oh. One of your fiancés? That guy you murdered?
你的未婚夫之一 你杀了的那个
What's-his-name, the Forgettable... Guysbert.
他叫啥来着 被忘记的盖斯伯特
Ding, ding, ding! Whoo!
叮叮叮 猜对啦
Okay, me next, chumps.
该我啦 傻瓜们
"I'm a big, fat king, and I'm married to a salamander,
我是个肥猪国王 还娶了个蜥蜴精
and my daughter has a dangerous drinking problem."
我女儿还嗜酒如命
Zog! Drink!
是佐格 喝酒
Me next. Me next. Guess who this is.
到我了 猜猜这是谁
"Hi, I'm Elfo."
你好 我是艾尔弗
Ooh, ooh, I know.
我知道
The guy with the goofy shoes,
那个穿着丑鞋的家伙
reeks of flop sweat and licorice...
散发着一股汗和甘草的混合臭味
Oh, he's really annoying.
他可讨人厌了
What's his name? I wanna say Quelfo?
他叫啥 是切尔弗吗
Not even close. It's me. I'm Elfo.
完全不对 是我 是我艾尔弗
Good try? Let's drink anyway, right?
谜还不错 还是喝一口吧
Hay man. What?
草人 你叫我
No, they've almost finished the hay man.
不是 他们快做完草人了
What? The hay man? What the hey, man?
什么 草人 不会吧 老兄
I'm talking about the hay man for the harvest bonfire.
我是说丰收篝火晚会上的草人
It's the best night of the year, but Zog never lets me go.
一年中最好的一晚 但佐格从不让我去
He doesn't trust me 'cause he thinks I'm just a dumb kid.
他不相信我 觉得我是个啥都不懂的孩子
That's so sad you never get to go.
真遗憾你还没去过
No, no, I go every year. He just never lets me.
不 我每年都去 是他从不允许我去
I can't quite figure out why he doesn't trust you.
我差点没明白他为什么不相信你
All right, we got a big day tomorrow.
反正 我们会有个精彩的明天
Let's grab one last drink for the road.
再带最后一杯路上喝吧
It's drunk and I'm late. We better sneak in quietly.
又醉又晚 我们最好悄悄溜进去
Oh, floor, you're always there for me. So supportive.
地板你总是在这里 支持着我
Not like walls and staircases, always getting in my way.
不像墙和楼梯老是挡着我
Oh, Beanie, you're a no-good, drunken disgrace.
碧妮 你这不学好 丢我脸的酒鬼
And in this kingdom, that's sayin' something.
在这个国家里 这可不是什么好事
So, now you're telling me your tail has a mind of its own?
你是不是要告诉我你的尾巴能自己思考
'Cause before, you said it was prehensile. So, just saying.
因为以前你说它能绕起来 我就问问
Shh, shh, shh. Shut up.
嘘 闭嘴
Bean's getting yelled at by her dad.
小碧正被他爸骂呢
You ran off from your royal duties to get drunk.
你逃掉你的皇室职责去喝酒
Oh, so, you noticed?
你终于注意到了
You weren't too busy with your new family?
不再跟新家庭打得火热了
New? I've been remarried for years.
新什么 我已经再婚很多年了
And since that time, I've become less and less important to you.
自那时起 我对你就越来越不重要了
You barely noticed when
你差点没注意到
I traded places with that pauper for a year.
我什么时候跟乞丐互换了一年
What do you want from me?
那你想要我怎样
I'd like to have a role to play in your life, in the kingdom.
我想在你生命里 在王国里有所担当
I'm tired of feeling useless.
我不想再感到毫无用处
Ah, Beanie, it's so hard to know what to do without yellin'.
碧妮 不吼着说话我简直不知道说什么
I don't see problem.
我没看出来什么问题
Your daughter feel useless because she is useless.
你的女儿觉得自己无能是因为她真的无能
But she's hurtin'.
但她很受伤
Her purpose is to be married off to unite kingdoms, like we do.
她的使命是完成政♥治♥联姻 像我们一样
Make offspring, like Derek.
繁衍后代 比如德里克
I can't sleep with Mr. Bear like this.
熊先生这样子我睡不着
Vip, Vap, escort Derek back to his room, huh.
小喂 小哇 把德里克送回房♥间
I don't know. I don't want Bean to be unhappy.
我不知道 我不想让小碧不开心
Can't we throw her a bone?
我们不能给她点甜头吗
Well, sire, we do have the upcoming trip to Dankmire,
陛下 我们接下来有阴冷泥沼之旅
but it's a rather delicate diplomatic mission.
但那更像是一项微妙的外交任务
Perfect. Give her some phony-baloney job
完美 给她安排个糊弄人的任务
with a fancy title and a sash.
再配一个花名头 一条饰带
Aren't ambassadorships usually just given to rich chumps
难道大使一般不是让傻大款来当
to make them feel important?
好让他们觉得自己很重要吗
Yeah, and it's working.
是的 但是我很受用
Express boat to Dankmire.
阴冷泥沼特快专线起航
Ugh. Tourists.
观光客
We're almost there.
我们快到了
I'm so excited, my skin is breaking out in sprinkles.
我太激动了 身上全是鸡皮疙瘩
Those're mosquito bites. I'm scratching with excitement.
那是蚊子包 我激动地挠个不停
Hey, hey, peewee, no bleeding. Your blood belongs to me.
小矮子 可别挠破了 你的血是我的
Oh, this is so interesting.
这书太有趣了
Did you know Dreamland forced Dankmire
你知道梦想之地强迫阴冷泥沼
to build this canal?
建造了这条运河吗
Then, they fought a 100-year war over
然后他们为了这条运河的所有权
who owns the canal, and the war only ended when
交战了100年 战争能停止是因为
a certain King Zog of Dreamland, that's your dad,
梦想之地的佐格国王 你的父亲
married Princess Oona of Dankmire.
迎娶了阴冷泥沼的奥娜公主
That's your weird stepmom.
也就是你的古怪继母
Yeah, I remember their wedding.
没错 我记得他们的婚礼
I got jealous and put a dead owl in their cake.
我特别嫉妒 在蛋糕里放了只死猫头鹰
People, like, ate the whole thing.
宾客们把蛋糕全吃光了
Hey! That's in here, too.
这事书里也写了
Wow! Beautiful. Oona, you grew up here.
太美了 奥娜 你在这长大的
Can you just tell me about this place,
能不能给我介绍下这个地方
and I'll try to decipher your accent?
我试试能不能破译你的方言
Don't worry. Every visitor to Dankmire
别担心 每个来到阴冷泥沼的旅客
receives a famously warm welcome.
都会受到热烈欢迎
You are two minutes late.
你迟到了两分钟
"Warm refers to the sweltering temperature,
"热烈指的是酷热的气温
not the notoriously grim locals."
而不是声名狼藉且阴森的当地人"
Hmm, this is where Oona gets her sense of humor.
奥娜就是在这里开♥发♥的幽默感
Is true. I was class clown.
没错 我是班上的开心果
Is joke.
逗你玩的
Or is?
或许是真的
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表