剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Just go cut the ropes.
直接去砍绳子吧
Stop! No! Don't do it! Do it. Do it.
停 别 别这样 就这么干
I can't jump that high. Do it! Elfo...
我跳不了那么高 来啊 艾尔弗
That's not fair. Don't listen to Elfo.
不公平 别听艾尔弗的
You're playing to your strengths, and not mine.
这是你的强项 不是我的
See? Even the gods don't want you to do it.
看见了吗 神都不想脏了你的手
Then they shouldn't have given me these big bad buck teeth.
那他们就让我长这可怕的大门牙脏了我的嘴
My prince, may I give you one last kiss for good luck?
我的王子 我能给你最后的幸运之吻吗
On the forearm, for whatever reason?
在小臂上 好吗
That's kind of Mother's thing, but sure.
那是妈妈干的事 不过可以
Did it work?
有用吗
All hands, brace fer mermaids!
全体船员 准备好 美人鱼要来了
And their irresistible song.
还有她们令人神魂颠倒的歌♥
If it's smooth jazz, I will destroy this place.
要是抒情爵士 我就毁了这地方
It's beautiful. Such angelic voices.
真美 这天使般的声音
I've never heard a song so sweet and delicate.
我从没听过这么甜美的歌♥
I must have sex with its origin.
我要和这歌♥声的主人做♥爱♥
Ha! I'm free! Lead the way, loins.
我自♥由♥了 带我去吧 我的下♥体♥
I'm Merkimer. I can't wait to meet you.
我是墨基墨 我等不及见你了
I don't need your names, though.
我不需要知道你的名字
Ladies, the legends do not do you justice.
女士们 这传说不大对啊
Not one mention of your fuzzy muzzles. Climb aboard.
都没提到你毛茸茸的口鼻 爬上来吧
Yes!
好
Uh... Should we be doing something?
我们该做些什么吗
I'm already smoking and laughing. What more do you want?
我已经在抽烟大笑了 你还想怎么样
Listen. They've stopped singing.
听 她们不唱了
Aye, their siren song is done for now.
她们的塞壬之歌♥停了
And we only lost one man. That's actually not bad.
我们失去了一个同伴 其实也不算坏
Usually everyone dies. I don't advertise that fact.
往常所有人都会死 这事我不到处宣扬
Merkimer may be gone, but at least he prepaid for the barge.
墨基墨或许死了 但至少他预付了船费
To Merkimer! To Merkimer!
敬墨基墨 敬墨基墨
As Merkimer's fiance, I'd like to say a few words.
作为墨基墨的未婚妻 我想说几句
Let's head back.
我们回去吧
Where the hell are we? This fog is as thick as chowder.
我们到底在哪 这雾和杂烩浓汤一样厚
Chowder? It doesn't always
杂烩浓汤 和航海有关的东西
have to be nautical references with me.
我一般不用杂烩浓汤来打比方
There are plenty of other thick soups.
还有很多别的浓汤
Cream of potato, that's one.
比如奶油土豆汤
Chili... I guess that's not a soup.
辣椒 那不是汤
Ham chowder. No, that's a chowder.
火腿杂烩浓汤 不 那是杂烩浓汤
What's the one with the salt?
放盐的那个是什么
Salt soup! There you are. Salt soup.
咸汤 没错 咸汤
Look, in the distance! The lights of the kingdom!
看远方 王国的灯光
That's no land.
那不是陆地
It's a ship of war, flying the dread flag of the Borcs!
是战船 船上飘着波克人可怕的旗帜
They must be planning a sneak attack on Dreamland!
他们肯定在计划偷袭梦想之地
Don't panic. We can slip away unnoticed
别慌 我们可以偷偷溜走
as long as everyone remains absolutely silent.
只要所有人都保持安静
What?
什么
They've spotted us.
我们被发现了
Defend the barge or risk losing your deposit.
保卫游艇 不然你的押金可能就没了
Fire the cannon!
开炮
Don't look at that. You didn't pay for it.
不许看 你没付钱
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉 各位
We're gonna die and it's all my fault.
我们要死了 都是我的错
No, it was me with my incessant
不 是我 我不停地说
do it, do it, do it, do its.
死吧 死吧 死吧 死吧造成的
That's what made you do it.
因为我那么说你才这么做的
Neither one of you was to blame.
不应该怪你们中的一个人
It was both of you. You both killed us.
是你们两个人的错 你们两个杀了我们
The barge is falling apart!
游艇要裂开了
Aye, 'twas held together mainly by stains.
这船主要是靠锈黏在一起的
All the confetti cannons in the world couldn't save us now.
世上所有的五彩纸屑炮都救不了我们了
Mermaids, attack!
美人鱼 上
Didn't you always want a husband that screwed 30 walruses?
你不是一直想要个能上30只海象的丈夫吗
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
是 是 我想要
King Zog, you're giving me your daughter,
佐格国王 你赐予了我你的女儿
so it's only fair I give you something of equal value.
所以只有我给你等价的东西才公平
The head of the Borc admiral!
波克的上将的头
That's not a Borc, it's a Bozak!
那不是波克 是波扎克
They're our closest allies!
他们是我们最亲密的盟友
The Bozak wedding delegation never arrived.
波扎克的婚礼代表团一直没来
No wonder all those presents have been washing ashore.
怪不得那些礼物被冲到了岸上
Then let this be a warning to your other allies.
那就把这当作对你其他盟友的一个警告吧
This is the dress my mom wore when she married my dad.
这是我妈嫁给我爸时穿的裙子
I thought when it was my turn to wear it,
我以为当我穿上它的时候
I'd be as happy as she was.
我会和她一样开心 幸福
Somehow, I don't think my portrait's gonna be nearly as happy.
不知为何我觉得我的肖像和快乐沾不上边
If you no like, I fix.
如果你不喜欢的话 我可以修改
No, no, that's okay, Giuseppe.
不 不用了 没事的 约瑟佩
We hired you for your emotional realism.
我们雇你是因为你的情绪写实主义
It's time.
是时候了
Well, free will was fun while it lasted.
自♥由♥意志还挺有趣的
Just doing the stuff I wanted to do, going places I wanted to go.
做我想做的 去我想去的地方
That time I stole a baby walrus. You guys were there.
那次我偷了个小海象 你们也在
So, anyway, here comes the bride.
所以不管怎样 新娘要出场了
I can't bear to watch. I'll be in my cage.
我看不下去了 我回笼子里去了
Anyone seen Sorcerio?
有人看到巫师了吗
No, he's at a wedding. Your wedding.
没有 他在婚礼上 你的婚礼
Well, if it isn't my little barge buddy, Elmo.
这不是游艇小兄弟 艾尔默[音近]吗
Ugh, I told you, my name is Elfo.
我说过了 我叫艾尔弗
Elmo was my house. I lived in an elm.
艾尔默是我房♥子的名字 我住在里面
I'm feeling a tad nervous, my tiny friend.
我觉得有点焦虑 我的小朋友
Those mermaids worked me over pretty hard, sexually.
那些美人鱼把我耗干了 在那方面
I may not be able to perform tonight on the marital mattress.
我今晚在夫妻床事上可能不行了
Stop talking to me.
别和我说话了
I mean, I'm drained.
我的意思是 我被榨干了
Haha! Here it is. Legend has it that elf blood contains
在这呢 传说精灵血里有
the mystical essence of life itself.
生命神秘的精髓
Perhaps it could perk up my poor, tuckered dong.
也许能给我可怜的 累坏的小♥弟♥弟♥提提神
Please stop! There's no place like Elmo.
别说了 没有像艾尔默一样的地方
There's no place like Elmo...
没有像艾尔默一样的地方
Mind if I have a little sip of you juice?
介意我喝一小口吗
Hold up. That's not elf's blood, that's pig's--
等等 那不是精灵的血 是猪的...
Help yourself! Do it. Do it. Do it!
你自便 喝吧 喝吧 喝吧
Enough rigmarole. Bring in the blushing groom.
不说废话了 有请我们害羞的新郎
I've never felt such vigor.
我从未觉得如此有活力过
You're all invited to our marital evening.
你们都被邀请来看我们洞房♥
Feeling a bit... What's happening?
觉得有点... 怎么回事
Well, this is odd.
真奇怪
Really, Dad? You're fine with this?
真的吗 爸 你觉得这也可以
You think this arranged marriage will solve your problems?
你觉得这场包办婚姻能解决你的问题
You think that magic will?
你觉得魔法能
You're just thinking about yourself, what you want.
你只想着你自己 你想要什么
You don't care about me.
你一点也不在乎我
Isn't there a point in everyone's life
每个人的生命里都有一个时候
where they need to, like, go and figure out who they are?
需要弄清楚自己是谁
Are we standing in that moment right now? Maybe.
现在就是那个时候吗 也许
But I know one thing, and I know it real good,
但我知道一点 我非常清楚
I know it really, really intensely,
非常非常清楚
and that's I don't want to marry this pig.
我不想和这头猪结婚
Or that one either.
也不想和那一头
Ah, to hell with it. Bean may be crazy, but she's right.
该死 小碧可能疯了 但她说得对
This whole cursed wedding is canceled.
这场被诅咒的婚礼取消
And the bar is closed.
酒吧关门
If you're calling off the wedding, I'm calling off the alliance!
如果你要取消婚礼 我就终止联盟
Oh, yeah? My knuckles'll
是吗 我的指节会
make an alliance with your pig-fathering face!
和你的猪爹脸结盟
King fight! King fight! King fight!
国王之战 国王之战 国王之战
King fight! King fight! Come on.
国王之战 国王之战 来吧
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表