剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Bean, wait. If we come home without the vial,
小碧 等等 如果我们不带药瓶回去
your dad will pop a blood vessel. Probably one of yours.
你♥爸♥会爆血管的 也许还会爆你的
We don't even know where it is.
我们不知道在哪
It's not on the frozen king guy.
不在那个冻住的国王身上
Looks like a bunch of dead mice and...
看起来像一堆死老鼠和...
Nothing to see here.
这里没什么好看的
Got ya! No! Let go!
抓到你了 不 放手
Because of you, I lost a hand in that volcano.
因为你 我在那场火山爆发中失去了一只手
And now you shall lose a foot,
现在你应该失去一只脚
as I take this boot and all that's within it.
我要拿走这只鞋和鞋里的东西
No wonder Porky hates you.
怪不得胖胖恨你
My shiny new arm!
我闪闪发亮的新胳膊
Go!
快走
She's leaving with the vial!
她带着药瓶走了
Weren't you told not to let anyone take it?
你不是应该不让任何人拿走药瓶吗
Not anyone, just you. My job is done.
不是任何人 只有你 我的工作结束了
See you in Hell, weirdo.
地狱见 怪人
Let's see how you like getting bottled up.
看看你喜不喜欢被封住
You'll never be able to fill this whole room with sand.
你们是不能用沙子把这地方填平的
Uh, sure we will. There's a whole desert up here.
当然可以 这上面有一整个沙漠
Our plan is even closer to fruition.
我们的计划就要实现了
To the end of Dreamland.
敬梦想之地的终结
While I question their evil motives,
当我质疑他们邪恶的动机的时候
it is nice to see them happy.
看到他们开心也挺好
Immortality is folly.
永生是愚蠢的
Those who desire it become
渴望永生的人
blind to what is precious and right before them,
会看不到他们眼前珍贵的东西
our daily lives.
我们的日常生活
That we may live each day and say...
我们可以活在当下 说...
You know, I'm profoundly lonely, but I think you should leave.
我很孤独 但我觉得你该走了
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表