剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
But then I shave my head like a true artist.
但我把头剃成真艺术家的模样
Why is the crowd booing?
为什么一片嘘声
Oh, no. I'm the talentless one!
哦不 我才是没天赋的那个
Elfo, you came back.
艾尔弗 你回来了
Luci, thought I pushed you--
路西 我想是我推了你
We're together again.
我们又在一起了
Let's get out there. We're back on top.
我们出去吧 我们又回到了巅峰
Nothing can stop us now.
我们现在无懈可击
Oh, no. I have cancer. What?
哦不 我得癌症了 什么
I dedicate this next song to the memory of Bean.
我把这首歌♥献给逝去的小碧
That is the most fun
这是我最愉快的时光
I've ever had without remembering a single moment of it.
但我一点印象都没了
Ma'am, you're coming with us.
女士 你得跟我们走
You'll have to take me, too, 'cause I live here now.
还得带上我 因为我现在住这里
We've heard about you.
我们听说过你
Word 'round the gutter is you're a right proper villain.
贫民窟里的人都说你是个十足的坏蛋
'Course, I'm not threatened by that. Women gotta support women.
不过我可没被吓坏 女人要互相支持
Crime is male-dominated, innit?
犯罪是男人干的事 对吧
If this world were run by women, there wouldn't be so much crime.
如果女人统治世界 就没有这么多犯罪
So our crime, yeah, is one for the ages.
所以我们的犯罪将创造历史
A real legendary caper. We could use your help.
是传奇式的飞跃 我们需要你的帮助
Well, I'll have to confer with my associates first.
我要和我同事先商量一下
Guys, think we should do this?
各位 我们要这么干吗
I've never done anything bad before.
我以前从没干过坏事
I've never done anything good before.
我以前从没干过好事
I want to be bad. I always admired Bad Elfo.
我想变坏 我一直很仰慕坏艾尔弗
Bad Elfo doesn't really exist.
坏艾尔弗不存在
I would rather hang out with Bad Elfo.
我更想和坏艾尔弗当朋友
Okay, I'm gonna tell them yes. That was a yes, right?
那我说我们同意了 确定同意吧
Yes.
对
I only got in trouble once, and, uh,
我只惹过一次麻烦
Daddy Elfo, um, slapped me on the bum-bum.
我爸爸就打我屁屁了
Uh, yeah, we're open to it.
好 我们同意
So, uh, what exactly are we heisting?
所以我们要偷什么
Potatoes.
土豆
Hardcore.
硬核啊
Hardcore is right.
硬核就对了
I been a potato thief ever since
我爸在柠檬远征中牺牲后
me dad never came back from the Lemon Crusades.
我就一直偷土豆
So, actual potatoes. Like from a garden.
真的土豆 花♥园♥里的那种
Yeah, that's where they hide 'em.
对 他们就藏在那里
Have you considered stealing things of value?
你想过偷值钱的东西吗
'Cause Bean here knows where real treasures are buried.
因为小碧知道真宝藏埋在哪里
I know exactly what he's talking about.
我知道他在说什么
So what exactly are you talking about?
所以你到底在说什么
Trust me. I haven't led you astray in minutes.
相信我 我一点都没跑题
Okay, I guess I'm gonna do this,
好了 我想我要做了
unless someone talks me out of it.
除非有人劝劝我
Hoodlums? Bad friend? Ignorant elf?
流氓们 坏朋友 无知的小精灵
There's a lot of sexual tension between us.
我们之间都很心动
All right. Wish me luck.
好吧 祝我好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
The family crypt.
家族坟墓
So this is where I'll end up one day.
总有一天我也会躺在这里
Buried. Forgotten. Worm food.
被埋葬 被遗忘 被虫吃
Oh, this is a bad time to be coming down off of that high.
这真不是下来的好时机
Oh, my sweet Bee-Baw.
我亲爱的碧波
Remember when you used to sit me on your lap and tell me stories?
记得吗 以前你经常让我坐在腿上讲故事
Well, I'm in a gang now, and I gotta take your crown.
我现在成了团伙一员 我要拿走你的王冠
And your necklace. And didn't you have...
你的项链 难道你没有
Sometimes when you pull off your grandma's jaw,
有时候你拿下奶奶的下巴的时候
it really makes you stop and wonder. Am I doing the right--
就会停下来思考 我做得对不对
Come on! This is a burglary, not a family reunion.
快点 我们在抢劫 不是家庭聚会
Okay, that's everything!
好了 所有东西都在这里
Think of how many potatoes we could get with this.
想想我们能用这些换多少土豆
If I spend any more time with my family
如果再让我跟家人待下去
they'll start asking why I'm not married.
他们会问我为什么不结婚
So you wanna drop me that rope?
所以可以把绳子给我了吧
Just so you know,
我告诉你
I would've done the same thing if you were a man. Now!
即便你是个男的我也这么干 丢下去
So, when are you getting married?
话说 你啥时候结婚
Hear ye, hear ye. Royal court is now in session.
肃静 肃静 皇家法庭现在开庭
Let's have a look at this no-good pile of scum.
我们来看看这个人♥渣♥小偷
Starting at the feet.
从脚开始
Mud-covered crime boots.
泥巴裹着靴子
Legs muscled by years on the run.
逃跑多年才有的腿部肌肉
Obviously stolen belt. Nondescript torso.
皮带肯定是偷来的 难以名状的躯干
Moving up to the face area.
转移到脸部
Uh, weak chin, buck teeth, and... Whoa!
不丰满的脸颊 大龅牙 哇
Hi, Dad.
嗨老爸
What the... You tryin' to tell me my little girl is this guy?
搞什么 你说我的女儿是通缉犯
There is no way
绝对不可能
you're gonna convince me my daughter is a criminal.
我不会相信我家闺女是罪犯
Presenting victims one through nine.
有请受害者一号♥到九号♥
God damn it!
天杀的
Look, I know I went a tad wild,
听着 我知道我有点失控
but what do you expect
可我连自己的命运都无法掌控
from someone who's got no control over her own destiny?
你对我还能有什么期望
So I turned to booze, drugs and my evil little friend.
我喝酒 吸毒 跟邪恶的小伙伴玩耍
Oh, my God, shut up.
老天啊 快闭嘴
Your weird cat? I'll pulverize him.
你这只奇怪的猫 我要把你碾成粉末
I'll pet him in the wrong direction.
我要摸他不喜欢被摸的位置
I'll put a cucumber beside him.
在他身边放根黄瓜
That drives them crazy.
这会让他发疯
No, no, no, not him. I meant--
不不不 不是他 我是说
She meant me. I'm so bad. Oh, I'm bad.
她说的是我 我好坏 我真的好坏
No, you're not. You're a marshmallow with legs.
不 你不坏 你就是个有腿的甜心
Stop!
停下
Well, I got into some shenanigans in my day,
我今天受够了恶作剧
but my mom never lost her head.
可我妈从来不会被恶搞
We recovered this.
我们发现了这个
Oh, that's Mom's head. Mom's head?
哦那是我妈的脑袋 我妈的脑袋
Your daughter was caught ransacking the royal tomb.
你女儿洗劫皇家墓地的时候被捉
You stole stuff from our dead family?
你偷死去的家人身上的东西
Oh, I don't even know what to yell at you. You take it.
我都不知道我要对你吼什么 你来吧
Why you... I oughta... If I weren't so fat, I'd--
你为什么 我应该 如果我不那么胖就
Shut up! She gets the point.
闭嘴 她懂了
Bean, go to your room while we decide what to do with you.
小碧 回房♥间 我们得决定你的生死
And take Elfo, so I know you're not having any fun.
带上艾尔弗 这样我就知道你没在玩
This has got to stop.
不能再这样
Oh, come on, you know you enjoyed it.
拜托 你知道你喜欢
Yeah. But it's gotta stop.
没错 但是得停止了
What? Nuh-uh. I'm your demon, baby.
啥 不 我是你的魔鬼
We're magically linked, like lollipops and rug fuzz.
我们有联♥系♥ 就像棒棒糖和毛毯
It's fine.
好吃
Listen, just stay away from me for a while, okay?
听着 离我远点 好吗
Go ruin someone else's life.
去毁掉别人的生活吧
Okay. Maybe I will.
好吧 也许吧
Now I feel better.
现在我感觉好多了
What the hell's wrong with my daughter?
我女儿到底什么毛病
She's like a one-man wrecking woman.
她就像披着女人皮的男人
According to the holy books,
根据圣书
your first mistake was educating her.
你的第一个错误就是教育
The sheer defiance of reason and decorum
伦理和礼节上的叛逆逃避
leads me to believe that
让我相信
Tiabeanie is what they now call a teenager.
蒂尔碧尼正处于大家所说的青春期
That don't exactly explain why she desecrated sacred remains.
这不能解释她为何会去亵渎神圣的遗迹
Don't worry, Ma. I won't let her get away with it.
别担心老妈 我不会让她逃脱惩罚
Oh, we can spout crazy theories all day,
我们可以自说自话一整天疯狂理论
but science suggests a more logical explanation:
但是科学自有一套符合逻辑的解释
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表