剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
So there I am, possessing the Duchess
我夺舍了公爵夫人
and she has the nerve to drop dead.
她倒是有赴死的勇气
And I'm like, "Now where am I gonna live?" Rude.
我就想 那我该去哪呢 真是粗鲁
Well, if it isn't Stacianne LeBlott.
如果不是斯塔西安·勒布洛特的话
It's LeBlatt. Yeah, it's French.
是勒布拉特 法国名字
Like I said on our first date,
我们第一次约会的时候我就说过
nothing could be worse than this.
没什么能比这更糟糕了
Watch out. The road is blocked. Stop!
注意 路被挡住了 停下
I can't. I only know how to crash.
我不能 我只会撞车不会刹车
Look what we caught in our little trap.
看看我们的小陷阱抓到了些什么
What, now you're highwaymen?
你怎么 你现在成了拦路抢劫的强盗吗
Highwaypeople.
拦路抢劫的人♥民♥
We're a gender neutral kleptocracy.
我们是一个不分性别的盗贼群体
And we'll be taking these nice horsies.
我们要抢走这些好马了
They go well with me neck sparklies.
它们和我这个亮闪闪的项链很配
Hey, that's my grandmother's necklace.
那是我奶奶的项链
Or your grandfather's.
也可能是你爷爷的
This isn't a gender thing.
这跟性别无关
It's Bee-Baw's and I am taking it back.
这是碧波的 我要把它拿回来
Oh, I'm so sorry. -
不好意思
I'm normally a nice person.
我通常是个好人
But we really need to save our friend.
但我真的得去救我们的朋友
And we're in kind of a hurry, so...
我们有点赶时间
This is, like, so unfair.
这太不公平了
I never got to haunt a house
我从没机会让一幢房♥子闹鬼
or spook a dog or get married.
或吓唬狗 或是结个婚
Oh, please, put me out of my misery.
拜托 把我从不幸中解救出来吧
Prepare to be put out of your misery.
准备好被解救吧
No!
不
I possessed your mother and she loved it!
我夺舍了你妈妈 而且她很享受
You just killed my lawyer.
你刚刚杀了我的律师
You won't be needing him anymore. Your appeal has been denied!
你不再需要他了 你的上诉已经被驳回了
Wait, wait, wait. I love you? Big Jo, I love you!
等等 我爱你 大乔 我爱你
Cursed are those who consort with demons.
诅咒那些和魔鬼来往的人
It's all over, Big Jo. I got the bottle and the knife.
都结束了大乔 我手里有瓶子和刀
Well, I got whatever this is.
我有这个什么东西
Elf.
小精灵
Throw me the bottle. I'll throw you the elf.
把瓶子扔给我 我把小精灵扔给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, catch.
接住了
You haven't defeated me yet.
你还没有打败我
Now, you have!
现在你打败我了
She risked her own life to save the demon.
她冒着生命危险救那个魔鬼
Remarkable.
太厉害了
She's come along faster than we ever dared dream.
她进步得比我们想象得快
No, no, no! Just pull out the cork.
别别别 把塞子拔♥出♥来♥就行了
Did ya miss me?
你想我吗
Yes, but never fly into my mouth again.
想 但是再也别飞到我嘴里去了
Hey, what's that roll-y, wagon-y sound?
怎么有车轮滚动的声音
Well, at least we saved Luci.
至少我们救了路西
But we released evil upon the world.
但我们把魔鬼都放出来了
A happy ending for everyone.
对大家来说都是个好结局
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表