剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Welcome to your new home, Princess.
公主 欢迎来到你的新家
You're late. Put these on.
你迟到了 把这些穿上
Morning miseries begin at 5:00 a.M.
早晨的苦难将开始于五点钟
Well. I thought Hell was bad.
我原以为地狱已经够糟了
Oh, man, I'm late for morning prayers!
天啊 晨祷要迟到了
Come on, hurry up. Hide!
来吧 快点 藏起来
Relax, they'll never know I'm here.
放松 他们不会知道我在这的
Sister Tiabeanie, you're late again!
蒂尔碧妮修女 你又迟到了
Sorry, Mother Superior.
抱歉 院长
I didn't get a lot of sleep
因为我的床是一块花岗岩石板
on account of my bed being a granite slab.
所以我没怎么睡好
Granite? Why does she get the good slab?
花岗岩 凭什么她得到了好的石板
Princesses always get the best slabs.
公主们总是得到最好的石板
Guys, I did not ask for this. Come on.
朋友们 这可不是我要求的 得了吧
You throw one little party
趁着你开了个小派对的功夫
and Vikings take over the kingdom.
维京人就占领了你的王国
Come on. Who hasn't been there?
得了吧 谁不是过来人啊
You have got to learn to read a room.
你得学会察言观色
Sisters, do not be distracted by this heathen.
修女们 不要被这个异教♥徒♥给蛊惑了
It's mealtime.
现在是进餐时间
Our soup of the day is hot dog water,
今天的汤是热狗水
and for that, let us rejoice.
为此 让我们一起欢唱吧
**I am bad and you are bad*
*我是坏蛋 你也是坏蛋
**And we are bad together*
*我们都是坏蛋
**Humanity's a wretched lot*
*人类是悲惨的家伙
**wretched lot*
*悲惨的家伙
**- But God is slightly better - God is slightly better*
*但是上帝稍微好些 上帝稍微好些
Man, I'm gonna be humming that all day.
老天 我得哼一天这玩意
Oh, my... god.
我的天啊
Who is angering God with their unholy slurping?
是谁在用不洁的咕噜声惹怒上帝
You're doing great. Slurp harder!
干得漂亮 让咕噜声更响一点
What? It's good.
怎么了 很好喝啊
Sorry, I've lost track.
抱歉 我搞糊涂了
What are we praying for now? Oh, for...
我们现在是祈祷什么来着 祈祷
We are praying, Sister Tiabeanie,
蒂尔碧妮修女 我们正在祈祷
that God might see fit to help the poor.
上帝或许会认为帮助穷♥人♥是适宜的
If you want to help the poor,
如果你想帮助穷♥人♥
why not just melt this God guy down
为什么不干脆把这个上帝雕像熔了
and pass him out like coins?
然后像硬币一样把它分发出去
I mean, cut out the middle-man, right, guys?
我是说 把中间人去了 对吧 朋友们
Blasphemer!
你这个渎神者
How dare you bring logic into God's house?
你怎敢把逻辑带进上帝的修道院
Return to your slab!
回到你的石板上去
Okay, sorry, sorry.
好吧 对不起 对不起
I don't know what's gotten into her.
我搞不懂她是怎么了
You know, I would have left willingly!
你知道吗 我本来会自愿离开的
Oh, hello, Bean.
小碧 你好啊
I've had Sorcerio work up a special effect,
我让巫师弄了个特效
so smoke comes out my ears when I yell.
当我喊叫的时候烟就会从我的耳朵里出来
Putting in the pellets, pouring in the vinegar.
把小球放进去 把醋倒进去
Thinking about what I'm gonna say and...
想着我要说什么 然后
Jeez, it burns! This is all your fault!
天啊 烧起来了 都是你的错
Daddy, please, I've learned my lesson.
爸爸 拜托 我已经吸取教训了
I'll never throw a giant awesome party
你不在时我再也不会
while you're away again.
开一个超大超酷的派对了
Really?
真的假的
And I promise to never have another drink.
而且我保证再也不喝酒了
You're drinking right now.
你现在就在喝酒
Where did that come from? You're welcome.
这是哪来的 不客气
Sorry. I'm done threatening you.
抱歉 我已经受够了威胁你了
You screwed up as a princess.
作为一个公主 你搞砸了
You screwed up as a nun.
作为一个修女 你也搞砸了
Those are the only two girl things I know.
我只知道这两件女孩做的事情
You're a screw-up, too.
你也是个失败者
What about that tax on yelling that you had?
你的喊叫税呢
It came back to haunt me!
它一直困扰着我
This ain't about my impulse control.
这和我的冲动控制无关
Or lack thereof, tubby.
或者是因此缺爱 矮胖子
That is it!
我真是够了
You're a pampered, irresponsible layabout!
你就是个娇生惯养 不负责任的懒人
Whatever. I'll be in the spa room getting a hot emerald massage.
无所谓 我要去水疗室来个热的绿宝石按♥摩♥
No, you don't, smart guy.
不 聪明人 你去不了
'Cause I'm banishing you from the castle.
因为我要把你从城♥堡♥放逐
You're a good-for-nothing and you're good at nothing.
你是个无用之人 而且你什么都干不好
And you ain't coming back till you appreciate
而且在你感激 我因为朝你喊叫
all the money I poured into yelling at you.
而花了那么多钱之前 你不准回来
Fine. I can make it on my own.
没问题 我靠自己也能行
I don't need you. I don't need anyone.
我不需要你 我不需要任何人
Come on, guys.
走吧伙计们
Now it goes off?
现在特效才出来
Man, I can't believe Dad kicked us out.
天啊 我不敢相信老爸居然把我们赶出来了
I can't believe he called you a worthless,
我不敢相信他居然把你称作一个无用的
bucktoothed degenerate.
长着獠牙的堕落的人
He didn't say that. Doesn't make it any less true.
他可没这么说 但也没改变真♥相♥
Who cares what he thinks? I don't need my dad's approval.
谁管他怎么想 我不需要我爸的认可
Spoken like a true homeless teenager.
口气真像一个流浪儿童
I used to be a princess, too.
曾经我也是位公主
What does Zog know anyway?
佐格又知道些什么
I'm probably good at so many things I just haven't tried yet.
也许尝试一下才知道很多事是我擅长的
You know what? This isn't so bad.
知道吗 这不是坏事
No, no, no. This is actually good.
不 不 不 这是件好事
This is an opportunity to start fresh.
这是个从头开始的好机会
I told you strumpets to stay off me block.
我告诉过你们这些小婊砸别来我家这边
Oh, Your Highness.
公主殿下
Bunty? Why are you throwing trash out your window?
邦蒂 你为什么往窗外倒垃圾
This isn't a window. This is our trash hole.
这不是窗户 这是垃圾洞
We're far too poor for windows.
我们太穷了 装不起窗户
We only just got a door when the horse ate the wall.
我们的门还是马在墙上啃的洞
Didn't agree with him, though.
它啃的时候我倒也没同意
Step around and come in.
从那边绕上来吧
Children, this is Princess Tiabeanie.
孩子们 这位是蒂尔碧妮公主
She's going to be staying
她来我们家住一阵
with us until she realizes how good she has it.
一直住到她意识到自己的优点和长处
Hello.
您好
No, I couldn't impose, Bunty.
不行 我不能叨扰 邦蒂
It'd be taking precious food out of the mouths of your kids.
这就像从你孩子的嘴里抢夺宝贵食物一样
Rubbish. We never turn away a hungry soul.
胡扯 我们从未拒绝过需要帮助的人
We've got this pot of stew here,
我做了一锅炖肉
and we can always add another cat.
还能再加一只猫一起炖
Wait, what are you doing?
等会 你干啥呢
Pig milk for the runty ones.
小孩子们来喝猪乳
You sure we can stay, Bunts?
你确定我们能住在这吗 邦蒂
No worries. There's plenty of room
不用担心 艾莉森去更好的地方之后
since Allison went to a better place.
家里空出很大地方
No, she went to Twinkletown.
不是 她是去闪光镇了
Where she was ripped apart by street dogs.
她在那被流浪狗撕成碎片了
They were puppies.
都是小狗崽
Shame, though. She were only nine years old,
可惜了 她当时只有九岁
just a year from retirement.
还差一年就该退休了
She had a job? They all got jobs.
她有工作吗 他们都有工作
I'm a midwife. Excuse me for a moment.
我是个接生婆 失陪一会
If you can cry, you can work.
如果你能哭 你就能工作
Oh, my God, jobs. That's what people do all day!
我的天 工作 人们每天做的就是它
All right. Well, I'm off to get my first job, guys.
好了 我这就出门去找我的第一份工作
What's minimum wage around here?
这里的最低薪资是多少
Two lashings an hour.
一小时两次鞭打
Gotta start somewhere. Elfo, you coming?
总得有个开始 艾尔弗 你来吗
Nah, I kinda got my pants full over here.
不了 我在这挺舒服的
More pow-pow on the bum-bum, please.
屁屁上再擦点粉粉
Just remember, this job is easier than it looks.
你只要记住 这份工作比看起来的简单
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表