剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Remember that time you had that play and my dad was the fat kid?
记得你们那个戏 我父王是肥仔扮演
That was awesome.
太棒了
I'm so sorry that we had that long war.
真遗憾我们打了这么长时间的仗
I mean, that sucked.
真的太糟糕了
But I think we can all agree one thing:
但我觉得我们都认同一件事
We kicked your asses.
我们把你们打得屁滚尿流
Hey, look at this. I got sleeves like a bat.
瞧这个 这袖子让我像只蝙蝠
Hey, Bat Bean, fly over here.
碧蝠 飞到这里来
Watch it. Watch out, or I'm gonna...
小心啦 否则我就要
Hang upside down.
倒着吊在上面
So, in conclusion,
所以 总而言之
Dreamland never had a better friend than Dankmire,
阴冷泥沼是梦想之地最好的盟友
and I hope that never changes.
希望两国友谊长存
Wearing dresses is hard.
裙子真是麻烦
Pay no attention to the naked ambassador on the chandelier.
不要在意吊灯上的裸使
Oh, boy.
我的天
Uh, let me... Let me help you clean that.
让我帮你 帮你擦干净
I'm gonna Stop. You're just smearing it around.
我要 住手 你越抹越多
This is an outrage.
这是天大的侮辱
By appointing Ambassador Tiabeanie,
任命蒂尔碧妮为大使
you've told us everything we need to know about our alliance.
你就已经让我们知道了联盟的本质
It is over. This is war! Again.
和谈结束 我们还是敌人
Guards! Busboys! Seize them!
护卫 杂工 去抓住他们
No! No, no, no, no.
不要啊
Come on. This way.
快点 走这边
How did you know that was there?
你怎么知道这条路的
Uh, unlike some people, I read the guidebook.
我可不像其他人 我读了指南
Just once could we go on a family vacation
我们就不能和平度过一次家庭假期
without having to run away screaming?
不用大叫着逃走吗
Hold them off while I untie the barge.
我解开驳船的时候 拖住他们
I'll stop those jerks dead in their tracks.
我会让那些混♥蛋♥原路死回去
Here goes nothing.
你们休想过去
Okay, let's go. Let's go. Come on!
快点 我们走
Quickly, the lock.
快 锁上城门
I'll see you at home!
家里见吧
Mommy, I'm afraid!
妈咪 我好害怕
Just stay close to your father!
跟紧你父王就行
That's why I'm afraid.
我就是害怕这个
Great job, Bean.
干得好 小碧
I hope you can sense my sarcasm through your drunken haze.
希望你没醉到听不懂我的讽刺
Yeah, yeah, I stink.
好吧 是我糟透了
Derek, get on Dad's back.
德里克 爬到父王背上
I'll get you!
我会抓住你们的
Unless you keep going.
除非你们还往前走
Shall we jump in after them?
我们要追吗
Please say no. Please say no.
别追了 老天保佑
No need.
不用了
They're heading deep into muskrat territory.
他们正进入麝鼠领地的深处
The swamp monster will take care of them.
沼泽怪物会关照他们的
that kind of "Take care of them."
原来是指那种"关照"
And as we trudged through the swamp,
当我们跋涉进入沼泽
I began to realize my clothes had grown muddy.
我才发现自己衣服有多脏
Hey! I told you to stop narrating your memoirs.
我警告过你 不要把心里想的说出来
Man, I really blew it.
天 我真的搞砸了
I was crazy to think I could be an ambassador.
我得是疯了才觉得自己能当大使
This is why I always tell you not to try things.
所以我才告诉你不要总是去尝试
Stop it. You're too discouraging.
闭嘴 别说丧气话
You're too encouraging.
你就是太鼓励她了
Oh, yeah? Why don't you do something about it?
是吗 那你做点什么吧不如
Come on. I'm encouraging you.
说吧 我正鼓励你呢
Stop it!
住手
You're not even a little nice.
你真是坏到骨子里了
You know what you are? You're bad through and through,
知道你是什么吗 你就是个坏蛋
from the tip of your pointy tail
从你尖尖的尾巴到尖尖的耳朵
to the tips of your pointy ears.
每一寸都烂透了的小坏蛋
You wanna come at me about some pointy ears?
你还好意思说我耳朵尖
Have you ever seen your reflection?
你是没看过自己的耳朵吗
Oh, my God.
我的老天
I'm a freak.
我也是个怪物
Stop it. Stop. You both have super weird ears.
都住手 你们的耳朵都超级怪的
Oh, this log is hard.
天 这个木头也太硬了
I miss my tuffet.
我想念我的小矮凳了
You miss your tuffet, do you? Oh, ever so much.
想你的小矮凳了吗 太想了
And your pet swans?
是不是还想念你的宠物天鹅
And your little sled for your toy bear?
还有你玩具熊的小雪橇
Do you miss those?
你是不是很想它们啊
Uhhuh. Aw.
是啊 真萌
Get down there and dig a pit for us to sleep in.
到那去给我们挖几个睡觉的洞
'Kay.
好吧
Keep quiet, if y'all know what's good for y'all.
知道点好歹就闭嘴
You boys waltzed into the wrong swamp.
你们走错地方了
You our property now.
现在你们归我们了
Property? Men don't own me.
归你们 没人能让我归顺
I own men. I'm King Zog!
我才是老大 我是佐格国王
Zog?
佐格
Ain't you the king from Dreamland?
你是梦想之地的国王
Indeed, I am.
就是我
We gonna have some king-sized fun with you, boy.
我们可得给你找点与你名头相称的乐子
I've had it.
我受够了
The next one of you
谁再动手
who lays a hand on the other one gets left behind, okay?
我就把它丢下不管
Congratulations, guys.
恭喜 各位
You're the first people in history to make me say,
你们是第一个让我说出
"I'd rather be with my dad."
"我宁愿和我父王待在一起"的人
Dad?
父王
What do you want? Gold? Jewels?
你们想要什么 金子 珠宝
Here, here, take my crown.
给 给 我的王冠给你们
Yeah, I reckon we don't want none of that.
我想我们什么都不想要
We just wanna even the score.
我们只想报复
The score? What did I do?
报复 我做什么了
I know it's you what built that canal.
我知道是你建的运河
It drove me and all my kin off our land.
让我和我所有的亲人离开了我们的家园
Come on. It wasn't my fault. I was just giving orders.
拜托 这不是我的错 我只是下命令而已
Orders? Coincidentally, we about to cook up an order...
命令[顺序] 巧了 我们要按顺序
of king alaking and grilled shrimpy. No, I'm kidding.
辣味国王配烤虾 不我开玩笑的
We just gonna fry y'all up in some butter.
我们只会把你们都放在黄油里炸一下
Don't worry. We ain't gonna eat you. I knew that.
别担心 我们不会吃你们的 我知道
We're cooking y'all up for the swamp monster.
我们是拿你们喂沼泽怪物的
**Oh, monster gonna have Zog gumbo*
*怪物要吃佐格秋葵汤了
Dad, look at the size of that skillet.
爸 看那锅的大小
Nobody fries my dad.
没人能炸我爸
Yeah? Which one of y'all gonna stop us?
是吗 你们哪个能阻止我们
Skinny girl? Kitty cat? Gross baby?
瘦女孩 小猫咪 丑东西
He called you a gross baby.
他叫你丑东西
Elfo, Luci, let's show these yokels
艾尔弗 路西 给这些乡巴佬看看
how we city folk do things.
我们城里人是怎么做事的
When we got the set,
当我们拿到这套锅的时候
I never thought these little ones would come in handy.
我从没想过这些小锅能派得上用场
Since y'all was screamin' like babies in the frying pan,
既然你们还没下炸锅就狂叫不停
we gone to plan B:
我们采取B计划
Feed you to the monster raw.
拿你们生喂怪物
Okay, plan C: Stuff 'em with breadcrumbs.
好了 C计划 用面包屑塞满他们
No! No!
不 不
Don't be rude, Dad.
别这么粗鲁 爸
Let's respect the customs of our colorful hosts.
我们要尊重主人的习俗
May I propose a toast?
我可以敬个酒吗
I got some low-grade pocket hooch in my booty flask.
我随身携带的酒瓶里有劣质小瓶烈酒
Please accept it as a gift from my kingdom to your... this.
请把它当做我们王国给你们的... 礼物
Well, thank you, Miss, uh...
谢谢你 小姐...
This is the Honorable Ambassador Tiabeanie...
这是尊敬的蒂尔碧妮大使
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表