剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Bean! No!
小碧 不要
She forgot her glove!
她忘了她的手套
My poor Princess Tiabeanie.
我可怜的蒂尔碧妮公主
She never had a chance to say she loved me.
她都没机会说她爱我
Now what? Whoa!
咋的了
Me smell fear.
俺闻到了恐惧
I mean, I smell fear.
我是说 我闻到了恐惧
You don't scare me! I was born scared. Get him, men!
你吓不到我的 我是吓大的 抓住他
Boys, boys, boys. What?
孩子们 孩子们 孩子们 怎么了
There's no conflict here.
这里不能发生冲突
This is a plateau of peace.
这是和平之地
I can get married or I can die.
我要么结婚 要么去死
This should be a harder decision.
这应该是个艰难的决定
Hey! Death is the easy way out!
死亡是最简单的办法
So I say do it. Do it! Do it, do it, do it!
所以我说死吧死吧死吧死吧死吧
No! Your cruddy life is worth living, Bean.
不要 你的垃圾生活也值得活着 小碧
And so is mine, if you live.
我的也是 如果你活下来的话
Ugh. Geez. Do it.
天啊 死吧
Hey, guys? Yeah?
那个 怎么了
Uh, while you were talking, the stick broke.
在你们说话的时候 木枝断了
Leaving when the ogre looked away was an excellent strategy.
当巨魔看别的地方的时候跑掉是个很棒的策略
Now, by my reckoning, the bodies should have landed right here.
据我估计 尸体就应该落在这
Dear God, you've mangled my exquisite face!
上帝啊 你弄坏了我帅气的脸
Wait, no, that's your face.
等等 不 是你的脸
What's wrong with my face?
我的脸怎么了
It looks like a foot. I mean, if you're happy with it...
看起来像只脚 我是说 如果你乐意
And that's when I discovered
那时候我发现
that the dragon could shoot fire from both ends.
龙可以从两头喷火
Anyway, enough about every detail of my life.
好了 关于我的生活细节说的够多了
Tell me something about you.
跟我讲讲你吧
Really? Fascinating. Exquisite.
真的吗 很好 很精致
Your Majesty, it is with much heroism
陛下 我很英勇地
that I now return Princess Bean,
把小碧公主带回来了
along with this priceless sack of elf.
还有这个袋子里的无价精灵
This cold floor feels good on my concussion.
这冰冷的地板能很好地缓解一下我的脑震荡
Hi, I'm Elfo!
你们好 我是艾尔弗
But more importantly, I am the one and only Luci.
但更重要的是 我是世上唯一的路西
Who cares what a cat has to say?
谁在乎一只猫说什么
I'm not a cat!
我不是只猫
Ah, whatever. I'm gonna go lay down in the window.
无所谓了 我要到窗口那里躺会
All I care about is this sweet, precious elf.
我只关心这个可爱的珍贵的精灵
Cram him in a cage!
把他关到笼子里
Dad, you can't just cage him.
爸 你不能就这么把他关起来
Elves are jolly by nature.
精灵天生就是给人带来欢乐的
They need to prance and dance.
他们得欢跃和跳舞
Lucky for you, I'm a patron of the arts.
你真幸运 我是个艺术家
But all frolicking stays within castle walls.
但是只能在城♥堡♥里欢乐
Well, get to it!
开始吧
It's still rolling, but he has stopped screaming.
还在滚 但他已经不叫了
Someone jab him with a sword, make sure he's okay.
叫人拿剑戳戳他 确保他没事
Speaking of things getting poked,
说到要挨戳这件事[你懂的]
we've got a wedding to plan.
我们还有个婚礼要计划
Ew. Dad, think out the words before they come out. It's--
爸 说话前先过过脑子 太...
I know. It felt weird when I said it.
我知道 我说的时候也觉得怪怪的
We'll scrub you right up,
我们会好好为您擦洗的
as clean as a child on his funeral day.
就和在自己葬礼上的孩子一样干净
Arms up!
胳膊举起来
Oh. How my Charlie sparkled this morning
我的查理今天早上
when they heaved him into the burial pit.
被他们拖进坑里的时候是多么闪亮啊
He's in a better place now.
他现在在一个更好的地方了
Oh, yes, down there with all his little friends.
是的 和他所有的小朋友们一起
Ah. Not so hard!
太使劲了
I'm sorry, Bunty.
抱歉 邦蒂
I don't mean to be insensitive about your dead whatever.
我不是对你家死人的事漠不关心
I just really don't want to marry this wealthy prince.
我只是真的不想嫁给这个富有的王子
You understand.
你懂的
But it is your duty as a princess.
但这是你作为公主的责任
We need this marriage to cement our alliance with Bentwood.
我们需要这场婚姻加固我们与曲木国的联盟
For our kingdom is rich in tradition,
我们的王国有丰富的传统
but their kingdom is rich in... Well, riches.
但他们的王国有丰富的... 财富
Plus, I don't see anyone else storming your castle, princess.
而且我没看到有别人袭击你的城♥堡♥ 公主
Your Highness.
国王殿下
The elf may have value far beyond what we expected.
那精灵可能远比我们想的要有价值
It appears there may be truth
关于精灵的古老传说
to the old legends regarding the elves.
可能是真的
It seems certain secrets were set down
看起来在墨菲斯莫撰写的古老典籍中
in the ancient writings of Mephismo.
纪录了某些秘密
I should dust in here more often.
我得多清扫下这里了
Anyway, I've read it before.
不管怎么说 这书我以前读过
The essence is that
其本质讲的是
there is enormously potent magic in elves' blood.
精灵的血液中蕴含有极其强大的魔力
Could this elf's blood be the key to my wildest dream?
精灵血液能成为我狂野梦想的关键一环吗
Might we finally create the Elixir of Life?
我们终于可以制♥造♥出长生灵药了吗
I don't want to raise your hopes.
我不想让你太过于期待
But yes, definitely.
不过是的 确实是这样
Hey, Elfo, what are you lookin' at?
艾尔弗 你在看什么呢
I was just admiring the towel.
我刚在欣赏你的浴巾呢
My people don't have terrycloth.
我们族里没有毛巾布
I cannot marry that pig Merkimer. I can't do it.
我不能嫁给墨基墨那头猪 我做不到
I'm gonna have to kill him or something.
我大概是必须得把他杀了
Do it. Do it, do it, do it!
杀了 杀了 杀了 杀了
And after you kill him we can hide the body.
等你把他杀了 我们把尸体藏起来
Then we could join the search party
然后我们加入搜救队
and you and I can look at each other and try not to laugh.
我们一边搜一边互相憋着笑
No! You're not a murderer, Bean!
不行 你可不是杀人犯 小碧
Well, I mean, you did kill that one guy.
好吧 我是说 你确实杀过一个人
Nope. Still alive, but suffering greatly.
没有 我还没死 但是非常痛苦
You're a sweet person.
你是个小甜甜
Sure, you're a violent alcoholic,
诚然 你是个暴♥力♥的酗酒者
but you're not a killer.
但不是杀人犯
You're right. I'll go have a few drinks
你说的对 我去喝几杯
and we'll figure something out.
然后我们好好讨论下
Hey, I'm still naked.
我还裸体着呢
I'm naked all the time. You just didn't know it.
我一直都是裸体的 只是你不知道罢了
And now you're never gonna un-know it.
现在你永远都记得我是裸体
Uh, might we borrow this little man for a moment?
我能借用这小精灵一会吗
I just need to pick his brain.
我得学习一下他脑中的知识
Through his nostrils.
把知识从他鼻孔里挖出来
So, how we gonna kill your fiance?
那么我们要怎么谋杀你的未婚夫
Candlestick in the conservatory? Candlestick in the face?
温室里烛台放火 或者直接烛台砸脸
I think we need to be a little bit more discreet.
我觉得我们应该行事更谨慎一点
Oh. Poison could be perfect!
下毒是完美的办法
This one causes slow, painful death.
这瓶毒药能让人缓慢而痛苦的死去
This one kills you with kindness and some belladonna.
这瓶毒药是用莨菪和仁慈制成的
And this one's so poisonous you can't even hold it in a bottle.
这瓶毒药效力太强了 用瓶装都有危险
Oh. Excuse me.
失陪一下
Have you folks been helped?
需要点什么毒药
We're still browsing.
我们随便看看
Uh, you know what? I'm just not comfortable with murder.
你知道吗 杀了他我有点良心不安
There's got to be another way to get rid of him.
肯定还有别的办法能摆脱掉他
You could just marry him
你可以嫁给他
and drive him mad with your indecisiveness.
然后用你的优柔寡断把他逼疯
I don't know.
我还是拿不准
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
What if I rub a sick chicken
要不我就拿只病鸡怼他脸上
all over his face and hope for the best?
万一他就不想娶我了呢
Mermaids!
美人鱼
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想的一样吗
Probably not.
可能不一样
Something tickles. Is there a mosquito on my leg?
有东西叮我 我腿上有蚊子吗
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表