剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
This just raises more questions.
真是让人更好奇了
What is your problem?
你有什么毛病
I just need to talk to you. Please. I'm sorry.
我只是需要和你谈谈 求你了 很抱歉
Really. I know I'm a jerk and a liar,
真的 我知道自己是笨蛋 是骗子
Miss Giant Lady.
巨人小姐
My name is Tess. Ugh, I'm outta here.
我叫泰丝 我要离开这里
No, please.
请不要走
Tess, if you don't stay until the Royal Ball tomorrow,
泰丝 如果你不留到明天的皇家舞会的话
they'll know I'm lying.
他们就知道我在撒谎了
Why would I do you any favors?
我为什么要帮你的忙呢
'Cause I'll do anything. I can get you money.
因为我会为你做任何事情 我可以给钱
There's a ton of money in the castle. I can steal.
城♥堡♥里有很多很多钱 我可以去偷
Money means nothing to me.
钱对我来说一点意义都没有
Oh, come on. Everybody needs something.
再想想吧 所有人都会需要些什么的
Don't you need something?
你不需要什么东西吗
An eye. Your eye is missing!
一只眼睛 你丢了一只眼睛
What did you say?
你说什么
You're missing an eye. I can get you one.
你丢了一只眼睛 我可以替你弄到一个
Easy. How?
很简单 怎么弄
Because I'm an elf. And elves are magic, duh!
因为我是个精灵嘛 精灵都会魔法
We can make eyes. We can make anything.
我们会制♥造♥眼睛 我们能造出来任何东西
You can? Yes! Absolutely.
你能做到 是的 绝对可以
You help me keep up the charade a bit longer.
你陪我再装一阵子
We dance a little. We go to a party. Eh?
我们跳跳舞 去个派对 行吗
Big gal like you like parties?
像你这样的大女孩喜欢派对是吧
I guess.
还行吧
Then we will have you walking out of here
那么离开时你就能拥有
with 20/20, my friend.
双眼5.2的视力了 我的朋友
I'll be able to see out of it?
我真的能看到东西是吗
I thought you were just gonna give me a hunk of glass.
我以为你只是会给我一大块玻璃
That would've been the easy way out, huh?
那样办事肯定简单多了是吧
But, no. No, not for this guy.
但是 不 我不会那么做的
All right, yeah, you have a deal.
好吧 咱们达成共识了
But I'm going back to dinner. I'm so hungry.
我要回去吃晚饭了 我饿坏了
You could eat a horse?
饿得能吃下一头马了
Don't try to be my friend. You betcha.
少跟我套近乎 好吧
If you're gonna dance with someone tonight,
如果今晚你要和谁跳舞的话
we'll work with what you got.
我们就得利用你本身的条件
And what you got are serious problems
而你的条件就是有严重的问题
in the face and body areas.
尤其是脸和身体的问题
Fine. You need an attitude that matches you.
好吧 你需要一个符合自身的设定
You're sad and hideous. Play it up.
你既阴郁又可怕 就走这个路线吧
Chicks love pathetic.
小妞们都喜欢悲惨的人
I don't know. I'm not good at anything.
我也不确定 我对任何事情都不擅长
Like that?
就像这样
Sad...
好伤心啊...
Look at that gross, crying pig.
看看那头恶心流泪的猪
I have no interest in it.
我对它一点兴趣都没有
Me neither. Twinsies.
我也是 真是心有灵犀
Get outta here!
给我滚远点
'Sup, ladies?
忙什么呢 姑娘们
Oh, my God. Cute cat.
天啊 好可爱的猫
I know. So much swagger, right? He's, like, ugly-sexy.
是啊 真有气场 感觉他丑帅丑帅的
Oh, yeah. Totes. Like your dad.
是啊 确实是 就像你♥爸♥一样
What?
什么
Hello, there.
你好
Perhaps I'll see you in the dining room, then?
那要不待会餐厅见得了
I can't make an eye. I can't even find one.
我不会制♥造♥眼睛 连找一个都找不到
I've looked all over this stupid castle.
我把整个愚蠢的城♥堡♥都翻遍了
There's nothing. I need help.
什么都没有 我需要帮助
What are you coming to me for?
你找我做什么呢
We don't got that kind of relationship.
我们不认识能办到这种事的人
I'm desperate. Please, I'll do anything.
我都绝望了 求你了 我会做任何事情
Anything?
任何事情
My knees are full of splinters.
我的膝盖已经扎满刺了
Did I say I wanted a talking horse?
我说过我想要一头会说话的马了吗
I've been messing with this for a couple days.
我已经摆弄这个好几天了
Might point you in the right direction. Hi, I'm Elfo.
注意对准方向 你好 我是艾尔弗
Is there anything around here
你这里有没有什么
I can use to replace a giant's eye?
可以替代巨人的眼睛的东西
Eh, we gave it a shot.
至少我们试了一下
Weapons? You people have got to stop.
武器 你们这帮人适可而止
I'm not dangerous.
我不危险
This is your hair and makeup team.
这是你的化妆造型小分队
You're already beautiful.
你已经挺漂亮了
We're just gonna highlight a few things.
我们只是得再突出一些亮点
Bring in the hot tar!
把热沥青拿进来
Now let's greet our hosts.
现在让我们欢迎两位主人
She oozes grace and a shiny trail wherever she goes.
她散发着优雅的气息 走过的路也随之闪耀
He ate all the shrimp before you got here.
你们到来之前他吃光了所有的虾
It's Queen Oona and King Zog.
有请奥娜王后和佐格国王
Make room on the dance floor,
舞池给我腾出点地方来
'cause I'm full of shrimp and I need to lay down.
因为我肚子里全是虾 我得躺下来
Princess, now that we're courting--
公主 现在我们要求爱...
Don't say courting. No one's courting.
不许说求爱 没人要求爱
But you can bring me a drink.
但你可以帮我拿杯饮料
But you're already... All right.
但你已经 好吧
You scoundrel.
你这个流氓
You said to act pathetic to these women.
你说了对这些女人要表现得悲惨
Then you swept in and stole them.
然后你就插♥进♥来把她们偷走了
I know. Some of my best work.
是啊 我得意的本领之一
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友来着
The Adventures of Cat and Pig.
猫猪冒险之旅
That's what I've been calling us.
我一直以来都是这么形容咱们的关系的
To who?
跟谁
All I wanted to do
我想要的只是
was dance in the arms of someone beautiful,
在哪位美人的怀里跳舞
and you took that away.
而你把那也夺走了
This has been our last adventure.
这是我们最后一次一起冒险了
Oh, man, I actually feel kind of bad.
我还挺伤心的
Do you need to be alone?
你需要自己静一静吗
Oh, no, I need to be comforted.
不用 我需要别人安慰我
Maybe a little behind the ears.
帮我挠挠耳朵后面
And now, our guests of honor.
尊贵的客人们
Brace yourselves for the inevitable visualizations.
下面有请最萌身高差情侣
Elfo and Tess!
艾尔弗和泰丝
So, one quick dance, then you can go back home.
我们快点跳一支舞 你就能回家了
But the eye's not working yet.
但是我这只眼睛还是看不见
Weird.
真奇怪
May not be seeing well,
这眼睛可能提供不了视力
but it is looking good.
但是跟你的面相很搭
Just gotta straighten it out here.
只需要一点小小的调整
What the hell?
什么鬼
Wait, something's happening.
等等 有事情发生了
I can see out of it. I can see everything.
我能看见了 我看见了世间万物
More than everything. I see the truth.
比万物还多 我看到了真理
He's sleeping with the chambermaid.
他跟女仆睡过
And she's sleeping with the chambermaid.
她也跟女仆睡过
What can I say?
我能说什么
I'm attracted to people who are good at their job.
工作出色的人就是吸引我
And you, you're so kind,
而你 你非常善良
but you have a hidden rage inside you that
但你内心深处充满愤怒
no one else can see.
其他人都发现不了
It's why I can't keep a dog alive.
这就是为什么我总杀狗狗
You only keep Elfo around for his blood.
你把艾尔弗留在身边是因为你需要他的血
You have got to be...
你肯定是在开
Oh, actually you know what? I think I already knew that.
实际上 我早就知道了
And you. You're not at all what you seem.
而你 你根本不是表面看起来那样
You're a prince.
你是位王子
Yes, I was the handsomest prince in all the land.
没错 我曾是地表最英俊的王子
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表