剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Drink the fairy! Drink the fairy!
喝了仙子 喝了仙子
That's okay, honey. I go down easy.
没关系 亲爱的 让我"下去"很容易
Okay, okay.
好了好了
If you could be any mythical creature,
如果你能变成任何神秘生物
what would it be? Elfo?
你想变成什么 艾尔弗
Oh, that's easy. Dwarf!
这问题简单 变成小矮人
Man, if I was a dwarf, I'd run this town.
我要是小矮人 就能统治这个镇子了
What's the difference between a dwarf and an elf?
小矮人和精灵有什么区别
I don't know.
我不知道
I had a good time in there. Your organs know how to party.
我在里面很愉快 你的器官挺能玩啊
Guys, we should go home before we pass out in the street. Again.
各位 得在我们又倒在街上前回家去
So tragically young.
不幸的年轻人
So tragically small.
不幸的小不点
Eh, this thing had it coming.
这东西活该
What the...
搞什么
Oh, no, no, no. This is bad.
哦不不不 太糟糕了
What is happening?
怎么了
Elfo, don't freak out. Just stay calm.
艾尔弗 别害怕 冷静
Yeah, like this guy.
对 就像这人一样
Are we in the plague pit? You are!
我们在瘟疫坑里吗 没错
Who was that? Name's Roger!
谁在说话 我叫罗杰
All we have to do is find a way out before they...
我们只要找到出去的路 在他们
Was she gonna say "Before they light it on fire"?
她是想说在他们点火之前吗
She was.
是的
I haven't lived long enough to give up on my dreams yet.
我还没活够 还不想放弃我的梦想
I never got to see the world.
我还没好好看看这个世界
We only just met.
我们才刚相遇
There are so many things we could have done and then tried.
我们还有好多事情没有做 没有尝试
Why didn't we give in to our instincts?
我们为什么不听从直觉呢
It's too bad we never experienced bliss together.
我们没能一起享受"祝福"
We can, Bean.
还来得及 小碧
There's nothing in our way, except this arm.
没有什么能阻挡我们 除了这个手臂
Oh, Elfo...
艾尔弗
Oh, Bean.
小碧
You meant bliss the feeling.
你是说幸福的感觉
There's another kind of bliss?
还有别的幸福吗
Yeah, it's a drug. It makes you hallucinate.
对 一种毒品 能让你出现幻觉
You can do it in the Black Light District.
你可以到黑光区去吸
I always wanted to try it.
我一直想试试
Well, good stuff. We should get you two outta here.
好极了 该救你们俩出去了
You knew that was there the whole time?
你一直知道那里有出口
Yeah, saw it on the way down.
对 下来的时候看到了
Are you coming, Roger? No, thanks!
你要来吗 罗杰 不了 谢谢
Elfo, it's okay, really.
艾尔弗 没事 真的
I think it's sweet you wanted to kiss me, but I'm just--
你想亲我我很开心 不过我
Kiss you? You think I was trying to kiss you?
亲你 你以为我想亲你
Uh, um, okay. Yeah...
好吧
Don't flatter yourself, Princess.
少臭美了 公主
You weren't trying to kiss me?
你不是想亲我
Definitely not.
绝对不是
'Cause it seemed like---
因为看上去
Okay, take it easy. I have a girlfriend,
好吧 别紧张 我有女朋友了
and I'm not just making it up on the spot.
我可不是在这里现场编出来的
Speaking of the spot, isn't this the spot?
说到这里 这里就是你说的那地方吧
Let's talk about the spot now.
我们到这地方去看看吧
Welcome, my friends. One adult, two children.
欢迎光临 一个大人 两个小孩
Get ready to have your minds blown.
准备好欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥吧
Just breathe in and try to mellow.
你只要吸进去 然后放轻松
I don't feel it yet. How much longer?
我还没感觉到 还要多久
Let's just all take another deep breath.
我们再来一次深呼吸
Good idea.
好
And on the exhale, Elfo will tell us more about his girlfriend.
呼气时 艾尔弗会详细介绍他女朋友
Dude. Yeah, who is this mystery girl?
哥们儿 这个神秘女孩是谁
She's not a mystery, but she's definitely a girl. Friend.
她不神秘 但她确实是女的 朋友
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友
Kinda took you a long time to bring her up, though.
你倒是忍♥了挺久没说
It sorta seems like you might be a liar.
感觉你像是在骗人
You callin' me a liar?
你说我骗人
Oh, that's the stickiest.
太气人了
That's just real sticky coming from a friend.
身为朋友说出这种话 太气人了
So, why haven't we met your little bitty elf squeeze?
那为什么我们还没见过你的小精灵女朋友
She's not an elf, and she's not little!
她不是精灵 她也不小个
She's big! Bigger than you'll ever be!
她很大个 你再怎么长也没她大个
Okay, okay. So, what does this big love of yours look like?
好吧 那你这大个的女朋友长什么样
I know what she looks like.
我知道她长什么样
She's got white hair, buck teeth and two blue eyes.
白色的头发 龅牙 一双蓝色的眼睛
Wrong. She has red hair, normal teeth,
错了 她头发是红色的 牙齿正常
no offense, and one green eye.
无意冒犯 有一只绿色的眼睛
Wait, did you say one eye?
等等 你说一只眼睛
Yeah, that's right. Yup, now I'm remember... Just the one. Yup.
没错 我现在想起来了 就一只眼睛
Well, now I'm really curious to meet her.
我真想见见她
You can't! 'Cause, uh...
不行 因为
Damn it!
该死
Let me help you out.
我来帮你
She's from a faraway land. We wouldn't know it.
她来自一个遥远的地方 我们不认识的
Yes, really far away.
对 真的很远
Like, way up the country, past the Unpassable Mountains?
远在乡村那边 不可逾越之山的另一头
Even farther.
还要更远
Then how did you two meet?
那你们是怎么遇到的
On vacation. Yup. With our families.
度假遇到的 对 跟家人度假的时候
Such a great time.
真是愉快的时光
Yeah. Her family's all dead, by the way,
顺便说下 她家人都死了
so you can't look 'em up or anything.
所以你也查不到他们的信息
Just, you know, natural causes.
自然死亡
So, super-hot one-eyed girl with a dead family. Sounds legit.
家人死光了的超辣独眼女孩 听着不假
Because she is legit and totally real and very special to me!
因为她本来就不假 很真实很特别
Okay, okay, Elfo, we get it.
好了好了 艾尔弗 我们知道了
Now calm down. I'm starting to hallucinate.
冷静 我开始出现幻觉了
It's like I'm looking at you,
像是我在看着你
but at the same time, you're being looked at by me.
但同时你也在被我看着
Your nose is so beautiful. Everything's so unreal.
你的鼻子真好看 一切都好不真实
Just like Elfo's girlfriend.
就像艾尔弗的女朋友
A drug door.
奇幻之门
Yeah, here I go.
我来了
Look into my heart, and you'll see the truth.
看向我的内心 你就能看见真♥相♥
What happened to you guys?
你们怎么了
Elfo, I owe you an apology, man.
艾尔弗 我要向你道歉
I totally saw your girlfriend back there.
我在那里确实看见你女朋友了
I also had this profound realization.
我还有了一个深刻的领悟
I'm losing it now, but I think it was about scones?
我现在忘了 但我记得是关于烤饼的
Let's get scones.
我们去吃烤饼
Great practice, men.
练得不错 兄弟们
I think we're fully prepared to slay a dragon.
我想我们已经准备好屠龙了
It was fun stabbing all those iguanas in that box.
捅那盒子里的鬣蜥可真有意思
Can't believe Elfo stuck to his story
真不敢相信 不管我笑得多厉害
no matter how hard I laughed.
艾尔弗都坚持说他的故事是真的
Did you ever stop to think that's because it's true?
你有停下来想想 那件事是真的吗
Nah, I was busy with laughter.
没 我忙着笑了
I don't know, man. There's something to that vision I had.
我不知道 哥们 在我的幻境里
That girl is real, and he's in love with her.
那个女孩是真的 他爱上她了
We gotta do something special for him.
我们得为他做件特别的事
Let him sit on your lap at dinner.
晚餐的时候让他坐在你大腿上
No, he gets crumbs everywhere.
不 他身上到处都是食物碎屑
I meant we should go find his girlfriend.
我是说我们应该找到他的女朋友
And by we, I mean them.
我们的意思是他们
Hey, hey, sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰一下
but are you guys available for a quest?
但你们有空帮我找个人吗
Just a moment.
等一下
You were saying?
你说什么
Remember. Really tall, red hair and, again, just the one eye.
记住 特别高 红头发 只有一只眼睛
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表