剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
Huh. I guess that was it.
这感觉真奇怪
That's so weird.
朱莉娅只是想告诉你
Julia just wanted to tell you
你注定要做大事 就是这样
you're destined for greater things, that's all.
他们给了你那本书 然后现在抛弃了你
They gave you that book, and now they're done with you?
你还在听吗
Hello?
你还害怕它吗
You scared of it still?
有点
Kind of.
我感觉这好像打开了潘多拉之盒
I feel like it'll be opening a whole can of worms.
不是的 只是一本书而已
No. Just a book.
你不需要去读它
You don't have to read it, ya know.
但一个哥特天使
But it was delivered unto me
把它交给了我
by a goth angel.
好吧 你继续吧
OK, well, you get on it.
维雷娜·巴普蒂斯特
《节食王国》
今天我用了三重滋润面霜和玫瑰水喷雾
I used my triple lipid cream and my rosewater mister,
但就是无法容光焕发
but I just can't keep the glow today.
闭嘴吧 你看上去美极了
Oh, shut up. You look fabulous.
难道没有什么我必须要试试的
Isn't there some new life-changing thing
重焕新生的产品吗
I simply have to try?
当然了 人之本性
Always. Nature of the beast.
没错
True.
一切都好吗 小凯
Everything OK, Kiki?
我是说 除非你有压力否则你不会下来
I mean, we never see you down here unless you're stressed.
你知道吗 这也许是我皮肤干燥的原因
You know... that may be why I'm dry.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
我一直都在
I'm here.
我非常感激
And I'm so grateful.
你是我坚实的依靠
You are my rock.
我在地上的耳目
My eyes and ears on the ground.
地下的耳目
Under the ground. Ha.
-你听说泄漏了吗 -是的
- You heard about the leaks? - I did.
那件事怎么样了 有什么线索吗
How's that goin'? Are there any leads?
没有 你知道我有多讨厌一无所知
Nothing. And you know how I hate not knowing things.
是的 我知道
I do. I do.
一定是某个把世界的悲伤
Must be one of those crazies
都归咎于媒体的疯子
who blames the media for all the world's woes.
肯定是 如果他们来找我麻烦怎么办
It has to be. And what if they come after me?
我是奥斯汀最出名的人了
I mean, I am the most recognizable face at Austen.
你知道斯坦利对这些事从不在乎
You know Stanly was never interested in that stuff.
的确 你是这里的门面
You are. You are the face.
但是 请不要误解我的意思
But-- and please don't take this the wrong way...
你知道我不敏感的
You know I'm not sensitive.
你监管着女性专栏
You oversee women's titles.
我是说 发生了那么多事
I mean, with everything that's goin' on,
那些疯子们不再对你那么感兴趣了
the crazies just aren't that interested in you.
我从来没有这么想过
Hmm. I never thought of it that way.
你做的一切生死攸关 至关重要
What you do is vital. So important.
但人们不这么认为
But people don't think it's important.
这一点保护了你的安全 不是吗
So that keeps you safe, see?
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
是的 这确实让人安心
Yes. I guess that that's reassuring.
但我希望留下一些印记
I'd like to make more of a mark, though.
如你所愿 你会的
And you will. You will.
但为安全起见 现在你还是好好休息
But safety-wise, you just rest easy-- for now.
听见了吗
Ya hear?
谢谢你 朱莉娅
Thank you, Julia.
我就知道你的想法肯定是对的 你一直如此
I knew you would know what to think. You always do.
-我尽力 -把那个拿上来好吗
- Well, I try-- - Bring that up with you, will you?
并带几瓶免洗香波给埃拉迪奥
And throw some dry shampoo in there for Eladio.
他太臭了
He stinks.
你做生日蛋糕吗
Do you make birthday cakes?
我要开一个派对
I'm having a thing.
我的生日派对
It's for my birthday.
我...
I-- Wow. Uh--
我正在试图戒掉烘焙
I'm tryin' to cut back on the baking.
并不是永远 只是最近我太忙了
I mean...it's not forever. I-- I'm just busy.
这太遗憾了 不过你应该来
That sucks. But hey, you should still come.
-去你的派对吗 -是的 会很好玩
- To your party? - Yeah. It'll be fun.
就是 一些朋友聚聚
Just, like, a few friends...
多少朋友
How many friends?
大概 五十个
Just...fifty?
你有五十个朋友
You have fifty friends?
就是学校认识的人
Uh, it's like people from school,
和我一起滑冰和坐地铁的兄弟
guys I skate with, my subway buds...
埃拉迪奥来电
-抱歉 我要接 -没事 接吧
- I'm sorry. I just-- - No, no, no. Go ahead.
现在看来真是奇怪
It seems almost quaint now...
-我是李子 -我当时竟然担心
- This is Plum. - that I was worried about
要不要把那些女孩的邮箱地址给朱莉娅
turning over those girls' email addresses to Julia.
什么时候
When?
我完全不知道
I had no idea
自己在珍妮弗的恐怖秀里有多么微不足道
how small a role I was playing in Jennifer's Grand Guignol.
这样很棒 多来点
Ahh. Give it to me.
来啊 马利克
Come on, Malleck.
不错啊
Ah. OK.
进树林去
Into the woods.
老天 这些女孩子
Jesus, these girls...
危险 勿入
宝贝 等着爸爸
Hey, baby, wait for Daddy.
喂喂喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
别走太快
Don't go too fast.
我不够 壮
I'm not really... so much...in shape.
马利克·费格森回复了吗
Any word back from Malleck Ferguson?
我到处都联♥系♥了 没有回音
I've tried everywhere. Nothing.
马利克 他是那个
Malleck. Oh, he's the one who--
-马尔是个逸才 -没犯过事
- Mal's a character. - Never convicted.
他可能去拍照了
He's probably on a shoot.
或者去哪位亿万富翁的别♥墅♥
Or at some billionaire's chalet
跟一群嫩模鬼混了
with a bunch of baby "Models."
再给他留个言
Leave him another message.
跟他说我想让他拍蕾哈娜
Tell him I want him to shoot Rihanna,
如果他明天不回来我就换成蒂姆·沃克
and I'll get Tim Walker if he doesn't get back to me by tomorrow.
-他会气坏的 -我们约到蕾哈娜了
- He'll hate that. - We have Rihanna?
当然没有
Dear God, no.
我想让他能拍她
I want him to photograph her.
-我们不都这么想吗 -好主意
- Don't we all? - Love it.
你真坏 凯蒂猫
You are wicked, kitty cat.
马利克不是私下被抵♥制♥了吗
Isn't there an unofficial boycott on Malleck?
自从模特们说她们听说
I mean, after those models said what they heard--
-各持一言啦 -她们持很多言吧
- Oh, he said, she said. It's-- - More like he said, they said?
谣言 你也知道
Rumors. You know,
艺术家们都爱越界 亲亲
the lines get blurry with creatives. Kiss kiss.
又来了 我拿这些破烂干吗
More? What am I supposed to do with all this shit?
擦脸上
Put it on your face?
你真暴躁
Ohh. You're a riot.
有好东西吗
Anything good?
凯蒂给你搞了点免洗香波
Kitty got you dry shampoo.
意思是 你该冲澡了
Which is code for "You need a shower."
冲澡就是新的久坐
Showering is the new sitting,
久坐曾是新的抽烟
which was the new smoking--
对身体不好
so bad for you.
我都听不懂你在说什么
OK, I don't even know what that sentence means.
给 肌肤之钥
Here. Clé de Peau.
她上一瓶连开都没开
She didn't even open the last one.
如果这件宝贝上了易贝 不是我♥干♥的
If this pretty baby turns up on eBay, it wasn't me.
凯蒂看上去很焦虑
Kitty seems anxious.
你知道泄露的事吗
What do you know about these leaks?
不太知道
Not much.
但他们请来的警探非常帅
But the detective they got is...dreamy,
所以我没什么好抱怨的
so I shouldn't complain.
警探
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表