剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
她们依然很重要
they still matter anyway, you know?
有趣
Interesting.
我也这么觉得
I thought so too.
埃拉迪奥
Eladio?
我要一杯黄瓜汁还有一点私人空间
I need a cucumber spritz and some privacy.
好的
You got it.
不 不
No, no...
你能给你的表亲
Can you get extra copies
也寄一份吗
for your cousins?
塔米和苏肯定特别兴奋
Ooh, Tammy and Sue will freak out!
妈妈 要是凯蒂认为我按着她的要求写得不错
Mom. If Kitty thinks I took her notes well,
那连一整页都到不了
it won't even be a full page.
它会被放在金·卡戴珊屁♥股♥照片旁边的方框里
It'll be in a box next to pictures of Kim Kardashian's ass.
你得按着她的要求写得好
You'll take her notes well.
你可以写你自己的文章 你自己的文字
You can have your own article. Your words.
全世界都能看见我聪明绝顶光芒四射的女儿
The whole world will see my radiant, brilliant girl.
就算不化妆 不♥穿♥高跟鞋
Even without the makeup and heels.
光芒四射 那就是夏洛特用来形容威尔伯的
Radiant, huh? That's what Charlotte called Wilbur.
夏洛特 书里的那个蜘蛛
Charlotte the spider from the book?
你知道我说的不是这个意思
You know that's not what I meant.
我只是想说
All I'm saying is that I
希望你能够专注在自己的成就上
wish you could focus on your accomplishments
而不是成为一个并不是自己的人
instead of trying to be something you're not.
-妈 -我啥都没说
- Mom. - I'm not saying anything.
留点给我做蛋糕吧
Leave some for the cake, why don't you?
我也想停下来 我需要帮助
I'm trying to stop. I need help.
停下来 去刷牙 然后你就不想吃了
Stop! Go brush your teeth so you don't want any more.
真是个好点子
That's such a good trick.
我都可以写本书了
I could write a book.
我只是想让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
你知道的
You know that.
终于做好了
巧克力的 答应过你
我在泡茶
I'm making tea.
我已经洗漱过了
I already brushed.
这没什么
It's OK.
我没事
I'm alright.
一点都不好 她们对你干了什么
It's not OK! What did they do to you?
这只是皮下出血
It's just bruising.
是肉毒杆菌素和玻尿酸导致的
It's Botox and Restylane.
这就是使用它们的效果
This is what it looks like.
不
No.
不 我以为她们是在帮你 但...
No, I thought maybe these people were helping, but...
这很恐怖
this is creepy!
确切地说是残忍♥
Worse, it's cruel.
这只是皮下出血 不残忍♥
It's just bruising. It's not cruel.
你知道有多少女人这么干吗
Do you know how many women do this?
我不管 你是个年轻女人
I don't care. You're a young woman.
为什么她们 维雷娜 要对你做这些
Why would they-- Verena-- want to do this to you?
-她很可信 -通过伤害你吗
- She's making a point. - What, by mutilating you?
你本来就很美
You're beautiful.
我不美 我很胖
I'm not beautiful. I'm fat.
纤瘦不代表美丽
Slim does not mean beautiful.
你要是没有好身材肯定不会美丽
You sure as shit can't be beautiful without it.
不 不是
No. No. Uh-uh.
我必须要这么做 没关系的
I have to do this. It's fine.
我想见见这些人
I want to meet these people.
我不是个孩子 你要相信我
I'm not a child. You have to trust me.
我想相信你 但这吓到我了 亲爱的
I want to, but this scares me, honey.
-我以为你会理解 -你要去哪里
- I thought you understood. - Where are you going?
我想散步
I need a walk.
-李子 李子 -天呐 你在干吗
- Plum. Plum! - Jesus! What are you doing?!
抱歉 我需要见你
I'm sorry. I needed to see you.
你对手♥机♥到底有什么意见
What do you got against phones?
有很多 特别是现在
Ooh. A lot. Especially now.
但我...
But I-- Whoa. Whoa!
-天呐 你的脸怎么了 -没什么
- Jesus, what happened to your face? - Nothing.
星期五之前就会好了
It'll go away by Friday.
是那个警♥察♥干的吗
Did that cop do this to you?
不... 多米尼克吗
N-- Dominic?
你觉得是多米尼克对我动粗吗
You think Dominic roughed me up?
我不知道 他是个...男人 对吗
Well, I don't know. He is...a man, isn't he?
不 这是维雷娜的计划
Nah, it's Verena's plan.
她让我去看皮肤科医生
She sent me to a dermatologist.
她的书上可没这么说
That was not part of her book.
怎么 你现在要送一本新的给我吗
What, do you got a new one for me now?
比如《暴♥政♥之母》
"The Tyranny of Motherhood," Maybe?
你要我带还是你已经有了
Being one or having one?
开玩笑
It's a joke.
你真有趣
You are funny.
一直这么有趣 我...
Like, consistently. I--
我之前就想来见你 我...
Um, I wanted to see you before I--
我要离开了
Um, I'm leaving.
所以 再见
So...good-bye.
为什么说再见 发生了什么
Good-bye? Why, what's happening?
我需要重拾活力
You know, I-- I have to bounce
这需要一段时间
for a while.
也许是永远
Maybe forever.
你能说得具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
不行
No.
你跟维雷娜结束后
Oh, uh, when Verena is finished with you,
来找我吧
come find me.
你能给我个线索吗
Can you give me a clue?
拜托了 你要去哪里
Please? Where are you going?
你会 你会知道的
You'll, um-- you'll figure it out.
这是跟珍妮弗有关吧
This is about Jennifer.
你多加小心
Just be careful.
对于那些抛尸 和宣言
The body drops, the manifesto--
我还没有确切的感受 但确实起作用了
I didn't feel it yet, but it was working.
《喷射者XXX》
《阴♥茎♥先生》
珍妮弗已经不经意地建立了
Jennifer has inadvertently established
一种新的性别隔离
a new kind of segregation among the sexes.
或许她是无意为之
Well, maybe inadvertently.
我不知道这些人的目的是什么
I don't presume to know what these people want.
现在 我们被各种疑问和推测充斥着
At this point, all we have are questions and theories.
她们是无政♥府♥主义者吗
Are they anarchists?
还是绝望的家庭主妇
Desperate housewives?
又或者他们是假扮成女人的男人
Or could they be men posing as women?
接下来...
Next--
在我自己所处的环境 我感觉不安全
My own street, I don't feel safe.
国内资讯
这太残暴了 我很害怕
It's outrageous. I'm getting scared.
莫妮卡做蛋糕
我的天呐 我在半夜跑了步
Oh, my God, I went running at midnight.
纽约开心一日
我从没这样干过 这太棒了
Never done that before in my life. It's great.
你应该去骑动感单车
You should be spinning.
跑步对脸部来说太激烈了
Running's too hard on the face.
埃拉迪奥
Eladio?
以刚刚那个女的为例 发表一篇关于
Get what's-her-name to post an article
跑步对35岁以上女性的衰老效应的文章
about the aging effects running has on women over 35.
我要去哪里吃午餐
And where am I having lunch?
一般来说 超模的收入高于教育工作者
"Naturally, supermodels' income surpass educators'
而且甚至许多女性执行官的收入也是
and even many female executives' incomes.
那时因为超模拥有最高的价值:想睡度
That's because supermodels hold the ultimate worth: bangability."
这没有用
This is not helping.
或许你要是能完成你的家庭作业
Well, maybe if you had done your homework,
我就不用读给你听了
I wouldn't have to read it to you.
但是你得知道这个信息
But you need to know this information.
-是吗 -对
- Do I? - Yeah.
这只是一种观点 不是吗
It's an opinion, right?
按日期决定衣着 躺下的时候大肆宣传
Dressed in an agenda? Couched in propaganda?
你看起来棒极了
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表