剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
how many women die because of men?
首先 每天有三个女人
Well, to start, three women a day
在美国因为家暴而死
from domestic violence in the U.S.
我上谷歌♥查过
I Googled it.
也就是说你有考虑过这事吧
So you have been thinking about it.
我真的有考虑过
I had been thinking about it.
很多次
A lot.
革命
革命
找我
节食王国
Dietland.
李子>36.89.39.10
已连接
李子 你好
已连接
李子 你好
已连接
李子 你好
已连接
李子 你好
你是谁
你是谁
你是谁
Who is this?
算你们的革命走运
Lucky for the revolution,
我是一艘等待装载的船
I was a vessel waiting to be filled.
发生了什么
What's going on?
狄安娜 索菲亚
Tiana? Sofia?
走吧 公主 我们到了
Let's go, princess. We're here.
赶快 赶快
Chop chop!
你真是个女神
You're a goddess.
我不喜欢她在车里的态度
I did not like her attitude in the car.
贝尔 我们一直在通信
Belle. We've been...corresponding?
我看过你《雏菊花环》的采访
Saw your interview for Daisy Chain.
我女儿原来很喜欢那本蠢杂♥志♥
My daughter used to love that stupid magazine.
去睡一会儿吧
Get some sleep.
我们明天早上再说
We'll talk in the morning.
这就是你的床铺
This is where you bunk.
看哪个睡袋上没有名字就用哪个
Take any sleeping bag that doesn't have a name on it.
别动别人的私人物品
Don't go through people's personal items.
如果你需要什么 问我就行
If you need something, ask me.
你们在这儿住了多长时间
How long have you been living here?
卫生间在那儿 没有淋浴
Toilet's in there, there's no shower,
但我们有热水 暂时
but we do have hot water-- for now.
你的培训明天开始
Your training starts tomorrow.
在中午之前起床 穿衣 吃饭
Be up, dressed, and fed before noon.
我整个早上该干什么
What am I supposed to do all morning?
等
Wait.
记住你不是这里的关注重点 公主
Try to remember you are not the priority here, princess.
好了 晚安
Right, then. Good night.
抱歉 我必须得等到斯坦利离开
Sorry, I-- I had to wait until Stanley left.
他一直都和UNN的人在一起
He's been spending a lot of time with the staff at UNN.
谢丽尔一定会很喜欢
Huh. Cheryl must love that.
这些是关于斯坦利的旧报道
These are the old reports on Stanley.
我们有警方报告
We got police reports,
法庭记录
court records,
所有他想毁灭的东西
everything he's trying to make disappear.
他没有性骚扰 但是...
He's not a groper, but...
不太好
it's not good.
斯坦利总是在让不爱他的女人消失
Stanley was always fastidious about making women
这件事上 很讲究
who don't fall in love with him... disappear.
那你一定算是非常爱他了
You must have really fallen in love with him at some point, huh?
不好意思 那...
Sorry. That--
不是我该问的 我知道
It's not my duck. I know.
2004年有三条关于工作环境恶劣的索赔
Three separate claims of hostile work environment in 2004.
这一条...是至今为止最令人头疼的
This one... that's the most disturbing by far.
两百万美元赔款
$2 million payout
给前任人力资源 因为在晚宴上
to the former head of HR for slapping her across the face
扇了她一巴掌
during a dinner meeting.
那只是给斯坦利的前戏
Well, that's just foreplay for Stanley.
如果是在卧室里 那就得一千万
If they'd made it to the bedroom, it would have been ten.
这很好 多米尼克 真的很好
This is good, Dominic. This is really good.
这也值得你给我的那些补贴了吧
Yeah, I figure that's worth the bonus you gave me, huh?
-嗯 -那好
- Mm-hmm. - Good.
我不干了
Because I'm out.
-我能问问是因为什么吗 -你也知道
- Well, can I ask why? - Well, you know,
和我的顾虑有关
it has to do with something called scruples,
你肯定懒得听
so it would just bore you.
你现在不能走
Well, you can't leave now!
你得把斯坦利的这件事做完
You need to see this Stanley thing out.
听我说 凯蒂
Here's the thing, Kitty.
要是我找到人力资源部门的人
It would make things so much more complicated
跟他们说你对我动手动脚的事
if I was to go over to HR and tell them about
事情就会变得复杂得多
all those unwanted advances you made towards me.
也对
Yes, it would.
我会跟斯坦利说这周之后我就辞职
So I'm gonna go tell Stanley I'm gonna finish out the week.
你们俩没走到一起还是挺遗憾的
You know, it's a real shame it didn't work out for you two.
你们俩就是天造地设的一对
'Cause you're made for each other.
谢谢
Thanks.
挺机智的
That's clever.
公主
我不知道杰克为什么给我买♥♥花
I don't know why Jake buys me flowers.
它们枯萎的时候他都要哭了
He practically cries when they die.
萨娜
Sana...
最近我一靠近你你就离开
you've been leaving practically every room I'm in.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
-我去见李子了 -她怎么样
- I saw Plum. - How is she?
不太好
Not well.
她从这走了以后 去找了一个你给她介绍的男人
She ran from here to one of those men that you set her up with.
-那个变♥态♥ -天呐
- The deviant. - Ohh.
我知道她坏了规矩
I know she broke a rule,
但是让我们反对她 羞辱她
but to confront her with all of us, to shame her--
你清楚这是我们的程序
You know that's our process.
是你的程序
It's your process.
这整个宅子都是你的程序
This whole place is your process,
我们要是不取悦你 就像是要被推到广场上
and if we don't please you, it's into the public square
接受口头上的石刑
for verbal stoning.
据我回忆 你当初并没有犹豫
As I recall, you didn't hold back.
我知道 我知道 我现在有点后悔
I know. I know. And I regret that now.
你让她经历的那些事情
After everything you put her through,
让我们经历的那些事
after everything you put us all through,
我不确定我们的想法到底对不对
I'm not sure we're in our right minds.
现在她一个人孤身在外
And now she's out there alone.
那是她的选择
That was her choice.
没人强迫她参与进来
Nobody made her go through the program,
-也没人逼着她离开 -你根本就不知道
- and nobody forced her to leave. u202d- You have no idea how much
两万块或是一间不会被人虐待的地下室
$20,000 even is to most people,
对大多数人来讲有多重要
or a room underground where they won't be abused.
我很清楚地知道那些都意味着什么
I know exactly how much it means.
你只能猜 这完全不一样
You can relate. It's different.
有多少女人像李子一样离开了
How many women have left like Plum?
-朱莉娅说她不是第一个 -当然了 朱莉娅
- Julia said that was not the first- - oh, of course. Julia.
我早该知道
I should have known.
你被她洗♥脑♥了
She campaigned you.
她待在这的时候我们聊了聊
We spoke when she stayed here.
这也不允许吗
Is that not allowed?
朱莉娅走了 人们都要走
Julia left. People leave.
你们想走我都不拦着
Every single one of you can when you want to.
我们不想变成小维雷娜 就应该离开
If we don't want to be little Verenas, we should just go.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
你是做的很好
You do good.
但如果你看不到这其实十分鲁莽
But if you cannot see that it is reckless--
那些不喜欢被帮助的人就应该走
Anyone who doesn't like the help that's offered should go.
我是完美的吗 不是
Am I perfect? No.
但你们每个人都有自♥由♥意志
But every one of you has free will,
当你们离开这里时会发生什么
and what happens when you leave here...
都取决于你
is up to you.
我很抱歉 我会安静的
I'm sorry. I'll be quiet.
你那个是套头睡袋 我的是长方形的
You got a mummy bag. Mine's rectangular.
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表