剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
而且我想让押金退回到卡上
and I'd like the deposit credited back to my card.
请问是什么手术呢
Which surgery is this?
胃旁路术
Um, gastric bypass.
全封手术
The full stapling.
对 我找到你了
Yes, I found you.
你想要取消 不是改期吗
And you want to cancel, not reschedule?
对 我来这儿是因为我想要回我的押金
Yeah, I'm here because I need the deposit back.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们不退还非医疗类取消的押金
We don't refund deposits on non-medical cancelations.
公♥司♥政策
Office policy.
不好意思 那医疗类取消是什么
I'm sorry. Medical cancelations?
怀孕 死亡
Pregnancy. Death.
某些类型的瘫痪
Some types of paralysis.
所以你在跟我说
So you're telling me that
医生因为我不再想做胃旁路手术
the doctor gets to keep $10,000 of my money
就拿了我的一万美元吗
because I no longer want to have gastric bypass?
一种很危险甚至有潜在致命危险的手术
A surgery which is dangerous and potentially lethal?
我知道这很让人恼火 但合同里就是这么写的
I know it's upsetting, but it's in the contract.
而且大部分手术都很安全有效
And most surgeries are safe and effective.
等到它不安全 你就死了
Oh, until it's not and you die.
-艾丽西亚 -是李子
- Alicia. - Plum.
李子
Plum.
我知道手术很可怕
I know surgery is scary,
但是不要放弃你自己
but don't give up on yourself.
我没有要放弃什么
I'm not giving up on anything.
我在给我自己一个机会
I'm giving myself a chance.
我告诉自己那只不过是钱
I told myself it was just money.
就当那是为自♥由♥付出的代价
It was the price to pay for freedom.
但是那个女人看我的眼神
But it was the way that woman looked at me--
像是看一个迷失的灵魂 一个傻子
like a lost soul, like a chump.
准备好改变
变得快乐了吗
我想尖叫 我想反击
I wanted to scream. I wanted to fight.
被爱着
女士
Hey, lady!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
那个警♥察♥为什么要用枪指着我
How was it OK for that cop to pull a gun on me?
你当时正在犯一起重罪
You were in the act of committing a felony.
他担心自己的生命
He was in fear for his life.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你画的这个形象 是什么标记吗
This image you drew. Was it a signal?
你是在为珍妮弗标记这栋楼吗
Were you marking the building for Jennifer?
真是疯了
That's crazy.
-不 -你似乎很生气 你在生谁的气
- No! - You seem angry. Who are you angry at?
那个从我这偷走一万块的骗子医生...
That scam doctor who stole ten grand from me...
还有他愚蠢的以为我否认
and his stupid secretary who thinks I'm in denial
-还是什么的助理 -所以你想报复他们
- or something. - So you wanted to get back at them.
我不知道 只是一时冲动
I don't know, it was an impulse.
是重罪吗 真的吗
It's a felony? Really?
最高要在监狱服刑四年
Up to four years in prison.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好了 可以走了
OK. Free to go.
你兄弟嘴真大
That brotherhood of yours has a big mouth.
我能自己处理
I can handle myself.
我搞清楚你给我的图片里的人是谁了
OK, I figured out who's in that picture you gave me.
很好 你就想和我说这个 案子
Oh, good. That's what you want to talk about, the case?
是啊 天 就没有人
Yeah? Christ, don't any of you people
在乎有人要死了吗
care that people are dyin' here?
每天都有人死 大多数是女人
People die every day. Women, mostly.
-还有孩子 -不 但现在什么事都政♥治♥化了
- And children. - Not true. But everything's political now.
醒醒吧 一直都是政♥治♥化的
Wake up. It's always been political.
维雷娜和朱莉娅有过一段
Verena and Julia have a history together.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
如果她们互相认识
If they knew each other,
-那意味着什么... -我不在乎那意味着什么
- what that means-- u202d- I don't care what it means!
可能是我们寻找的联♥系♥
It could be the connection we're lookin' for.
你在寻找的联♥系♥
The connection you're looking for.
我想告诉你些事情
I'm tryin' to tell you something.
-我刚刚被逮捕了 -是我把你弄出来了
- I just got arrested! - And I am the one that just got you off!
我还在生你的气
Well, I'm still pissed at you!
好 你想我怎样
OK, what do you want me to do?
不知道
I don't know.
怎么 那两个中年女权人士互相认识
What? The two middle-aged feminists know each other.
你很惊讶吗
Does that surprise you?
我不惊讶
It doesn't surprise me.
至少她们是诚实和尊重地对待我的
At least they treated me with honesty and respect.
她们没有想操控我这个孤独的胖女人
They didn't try to manipulate the lonely fat chick.
再给我一次机会 好吗
Just give me another chance, all right?
这是个好的开始 对吗
This is a good start, huh?
你有麻烦 我帮你解决了
You're in trouble, I got you off.
百分之百的干净 不留案底 好吗
Look. One hundred percent clean, all right?
那晚我在你家
The night that I was in your place--
天
Oh, my God.
我只是想告诉你
OK. I'm just trying to tell you something.
什么 我让你想成为更好的人
What? I make you want to be a better man?
你查过我了
You went through my files!
不 我没有 感觉不太对 所以我让别人做了
No, I didn't. It didn't seem right, so I had a guy do it.
但他什么都没查到
But he didn't find anything.
你真是个垃圾
What a piece of shit you are.
我无法停止想你
I can't stop thinkin' about you.
人才
Figures.
有什么消息吗
Anything?
药剂师不能说太多
The pharmacist couldn't say much.
-她想... -所以...
- She wanted to. - So...?
她告诉我如果我和菲奥娜的父母谈
She told me if I spoke to Fiona's parents
让他们知道她还有一大堆处方在等着
to let them know she had a bunch of prescriptions waiting.
那种处方...
The kind of prescriptions that...
错过是很危险的
would be dangerous to miss.
"停药了似的奇怪"
"Off-her-meds strange."
可能还是个山寨珍妮弗
Could still be a Jennifer copycat.
或者...
Or...
有人推测
Some have speculated
这是个关于山寨珍妮弗的故事
that this is the story of a Jennifer copycat--
一个被剥夺权利的女孩
a disenfranchised girl
通过上网变得越来越激进
driven to radicalization through online sites.
也许就是这样的
And maybe it is.
但更可能
But more likely,
这只是个毫无意义的悲剧
this is just the tragic, senseless story
一个有心理健康问题的女孩
of a girl with mental health issues
一时冲动的故事
who slipped through the cracks.
进了监狱和被上一个喜欢过的人
After jail and fresh wrenching violation
对我说"无法停止想我"而重伤后
by the ex-crush who now "Couldn't stop thinking" About me,
我受够了
I was done. Fried.
是时候放一些抚慰性的视频
Ready to space out on soothing videos of frosting
倾倒丝绸什么的
pouring like silk onto anything.
-天 -哪个坏男人死了
- Good lord. - Which awful man is dead now?
不是 网上的人因为这个疯了都...
No. People are going nuts online for this--
我今天做了个艺术品
So I made some art today...
这些人 这个女孩
and these people, this girl,
"你被爱着 我们能把这句话印在T恤上吗"
"You are truly loved. Can we put this on t-shirts?"
我很强大 我被爱着
I am strong, I am loved
太美了 你太棒了 很喜欢
你被爱着 我们能把这句话印在T恤上吗
我把这个做成了迷因
你这个胖子 恶心的人 没人会爱你
看
Look at that.
"我把这个做成了表情" 有人把我做成了表情
"I made this into a meme!" Somebody memed me!
看下一个
Oop. Skip the next one.
"你这个胖子 恶心的人
"You're fat. You're gross.
没人会爱你"
No one will ever love you."
-弱爆了 我能接受 -李子
- Weak sauce. I can take it. - Plum...
"有多少人是因为他们看起来像你而死的
"How many people died because they look like you?
你应该..."
You should be--"
删了他们
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表