剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
- Plum. - But wait.
听我说完
Just wait.
维雷娜带我去了房♥子的地下室
So Verena takes me to this place she's got in the basement,
就像 就像一个修道院之类的地方
like--it's like, I don't-- like a monastery or something.
我不知道 一切都很昏暗
I don't know. It's bleak.
但那里有一个房♥间
But there's this room,
艺术房♥间 令人毛骨悚然的艺术
and it's art, terrifying art,
当我终于太过绝望而进入那个房♥间时
but finally I'm so desperate that I go in there,
-里面在放黄♥片♥ -什么
- and it's porn. - What?
没错 直播黄网的视频
Yeah. There's a live feed from Porn Hub or something,
我能看到世界上所有人看到的黄♥片♥
and I can watch what everyone in the whole world is watching.
简直太糟糕了 荒谬至极
And it's awful. Hideous.
比如 女人给男人吹♥箫♥吹到吐
Like, women blowing men until they puke,
男人勒住女人脖子 两男上一女
and men strangling women, women taking two--
-我明白了 -我看得直想吐
- I get the picture. - So I feel like I want to throw up.
我在想 她们为什么给我看这些
Like, why are they showing me this, you know?
然后我
And then I--
醍醐灌顶了
It clicks. Why.
这些被殴打 被欺负
All these women getting beaten and screwed
被凌♥辱♥的女人 她们都是我
and humiliated-- they're me.
她们也都是艾丽西亚
But they're also Alicia...
我内心的那个苗条女人
my thin woman within.
她们看上去与艾丽西亚一模一样
They look just like Alicia.
苗条 活泼
They're thin and perky
美艳动人
and glossy.
但为了什么
And for what?
她们被勒住脖子
They get strangled.
被侵犯 被杀害
Violated. Killed.
根本没有安全之地 你明白吗
There is no there there, you know?
我在试着跟上你的节奏
I-- I'm tryin' to follow.
我可以努力一辈子
I could work my whole life
成为某人的女神
to be someone's ideal,
讨人喜爱
to be lovable to someone,
但即使我做到了 我也依然不安全
and even if I get there, I'm still not safe.
假设我减肥成功 做了手术
Say I lose the weight, get the surgeries,
可以穿进世上所有的小号♥衣服
I fit in with all the perfect size twos of the world.
我所做的不过是
All I've done is turned
把自己变成了侵略者更好的猎物
myself into better fodder for the predators.
我这一辈子都在试图把自己变成更好的猎物
All my life I've been trying to turn myself into better prey!
-天哪 -对吧 简直不可思议
- Jesus Christ. - Right? Incredible!
李子 你得离那些人远点
Plum, you need to stay away from those people.
维雷娜 所有人 她们对你没好处
Verena, all of 'em. It's not safe for you.
好吧 我知道这听上去有点疯狂
All right, OK, I know-- I know it sounds a little crazy.
有点疯狂 简直是丧心病狂
A little crazy? It's alarming crazy.
减肥会让你成为更好的猎物
Losing weight will turn you into better prey?
你怎么不想想肥胖会害死你呢
How about staying fat will kill you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
听着 李子 我爱你
Look, Plum, I love you.
但我要说些逆耳忠言了
But I'm gonna go hard here.
你这样不健康 你的身体不好
You are not healthy. You are not well.
我都不记得有多少次
I can't tell you how many times
见你气喘吁吁地走进这里
you have walked in here and huffed and puffed,
我很害怕你会犯心脏病
and I was terrified that you
会突发心脏病 死在我的店里
were gonna have a heart attack and die on my floor.
我很健康
I am healthy.
宝贝 拜托了 别这样 好吗
Listen, baby, please, don't do that, OK?
我只是想告诉你 你需要...
What I am trying to say is that I think you need to--
不 我知道你想说什么
No, I get-- I get what you're trying to say.
在有黄♥片♥放映室的地下室吗
Look... A basement with a porn room?
她们在拉你入教 就像"基地"组织一样
They're recruiting you. That's straight-up Al Qaeda.
下一步呢 炸死无辜的橄榄球运动员吗
What's next, blowing up innocent football players?
-别说了 -不是所有女人都是受害者
- That's enough. - You know not all women are victims.
不是所有女人都是猎物
Not all women are prey.
-你怎么知道 -我怎么知道吗
- How would you know? - How?!
我是一个来自南方的黑人同志 李子
I'm a gay black man from the South, Plum.
你是以直男身份被人接受的
Who passes as straight.
你为了逃避搬来纽约
Who's moved to New York to escape the most of it.
我们不能这样玩
We're not gonna play that game.
我们不能比谁是最惨的
We're not gonna play who's the most oppressed.
不行吗
No? No.
那游戏结束 肥胖女人赢了
Well, game over. Fat woman wins!
我不能被接受 我无处可逃
I can't pass. There's nowhere I can go to escape.
在工作中 在家里 在公交车上
Not work, not home, not the bus,
甚至在我自己该死的脑子里都不能被接受
not even inside my own damn head.
我不是说你没有受到压♥迫♥
I'm not saying you're not oppressed.
-你有 -你很清楚我经历了什么
- You are-- - You known damn well what I've gone through.
我是说你无法对我感同身受
And I'm saying you cannot understand what it's like to be me.
你无法对任何女人感同身受
Or any woman.
我们在哪里都不安全
We are not safe. Anywhere!
只要我喜欢我的身体
And if I like this body,
我就要这样随心所欲地生活
I'm gonna live in it as long as I want to.
我不在乎它是否会吓到你
I don't care if it scares you.
吓到我吗
Scares me?
我是因为你被吓到 因为你的健康
It scares me for you. Your health.
我的健康是我自己的事
My health is my own damn business!
-李子 -别碰我
- Hey, Plum-- - Get your hands off me.
快醒醒
Wake up.
一个女孩炸死了一只足球队
A girl blew up a football team.
-还有她自己 -什么
- And herself. - What?
你不能再待在这里
You can't stay here anymore.
等等 谁炸了什么
back up. Who blew up what?
一个女大学生在胸前捆着炸♥弹♥
Some coed walked into a locker room
走进了运动员的更衣室
with a bomb strapped to her chest.
你为什么在躲藏
Why are you hiding?
我不知道她们要干什么 我不知道
I didn't know what they were gonna do. I didn't.
那钱不是用来杀人的
The money wasn't for killing people.
那宣言就像是你曾经写给我的长篇大论
That manifesto was like every screed you ever wrote me.
就像是你把你的大学日记剪切粘贴一样
It was like you cut and pasted your college journals.
我和那宣言没关系
I had nothing to do with the manifesto.
我们提供的帮助本该是去找律师
Our help was supposed to go to lawyers.
为强♥奸♥幸存者提出集体诉讼
A class action suit for rape survivors.
军队的那些女人
Military women.
她们的确提出了诉讼
And it did.
但后来没有下文了
Until it didn't.
我从丽塔的网络日志发现了她在一个小镇
I found Leeta in some farm town, through her vlog.
那是什么
What is that?
-什么是博客 -视频博客
- What's a vlog? - Video blog?
天呐 你不与时俱进
Jesus Christ, how are you gonna change the world
要怎么改变世界
when you don't even live in it?
还是你有专门的人负责这些吗
Or do you have people for that, too?
你能别讽刺我了吗
Could we do this without you attacking me?
丽塔曾经在一个诊所
Leeta was working in a clinic
和军队强♥奸♥受害者一起工作
with military rape victims.
我正在寻找一些需要支持的不同群体
I was looking for something different to support.
她非常有说服力
She was compelling.
她说的事业和那些女性 都很正义凛然
The cause, the women-- all of it was righteous.
你是知道的 她在你手下干活
You knew. She worked for you.
我把她从奇科引诱来当实习生 做好事
I lured her from Chico to be an intern, to do good works.
她说那笔钱在律师那里
She said the money was with the lawyers.
没有用在其他地方
Nothing about anything else.
她知道我会阻止她 如果她...
She knew I would have stopped her if she--
你会阻止她吗 真的吗
You would have stopped her? Really?
用你偏激的想法吗
With your radical ideas?
你那些狠毒 以牙还牙的想法吗
Your poisonous, eye-for-an-eye ideas?!
-所有女性都在说复仇 -我没有
- Every women talks about revenge-- - I don't!
-这会导致混乱 -扯淡
- It leads to anarchy! - Bullshit!
别在我面前道貌岸然 圣人维雷娜
Don't get sanctimonious with me, Saint Verena.
我说过 暴♥力♥...
Violence--I have said this--
暴♥力♥永远不是解决办法
violence is never the answer!
对一个富有的白人女性来说也许不是
Maybe not for a rich white woman!
那对富有的黑人女性来说呢
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表