剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
我觉得玛格丽塔·安德伍德
I think it was Margaret Atwood
说了 女人最大的恐惧
who said that women's biggest fear
就是被男人杀害
is that men will kill them.
男人对女人最深的恐惧呢
Men's worst fear about women?
被嘲笑
Being laughed at.
这两种恐惧我都有
I had both.
好了 凯特尔女士
OK, Ms. Kettle.
体重从130降到了85 还算不错
One-thirty over eighty-five is still good.
但如果你想做那个手术
but we're going to need to see more movement with the weight
我们还需要体重再减少一点
if you want to have that surgery.
我对我的项目一直都非常虔诚
I've been pretty religious with my program.
你可能应该换个新信仰了
Well, you might want to try a new religion.
甩脂机 绿茶饮食
Vibrating belt machine, green tea diet,
热瑜伽 奇异籽 生食 出汗疗法
hot yoga, chia seeds, raw foods, sweat cure...
禁食 冥想 康宝莱
fasting, meditation, Herbalife,
安眠疗法 原始人饮食法 日志记录 针灸
sleep cure, paleo diet, journaling, acupuncture,
脂肪阻断剂 催眠法
fat blockers, hypnotism--
我都试过
I tried them all,
包括实打实地祷告
including actual prayer.
唯一奏效的方法
The only one that almost worked,
也差点要了我的命
and almost killed me...
浸信会减肥诊所
...the Baptist Weight Loss Clinic.
巴普蒂斯计划
减肥合同
巴普蒂斯计划
我知道很难熬
Hey, I know it's tough.
我有很多病人在体重减下来前都差点饿死过去
A lot of my patients almost starve before the weight comes off.
我体重一直在缓慢地下降 我
I've been losing slowly, I--
这是要给身体一个冲击
It's about a shock to the system.
无论你现在是怎么做的
Whatever you're doing now,
试着再减少500卡路里
try reducing it another 500 calories.
那我一天就只能摄入700大卡了
That puts me under 700. A day.
听着 你只有再减13斤
Look, I can't authorize this surgery
我才能批准这个手术
unless you lose another 15 pounds.
最低标准
Minimum.
现在 这个故事的走向越来越疯狂
Now, this story just keeps getting crazier...
也越来越悲催了
and more tragic.
在110高速公路上被扔下车致死的两名男性
Seems those two men thrown to their death on the 110 freeway
被谋杀之前似乎都卷入了一起强♥奸♥案
were both embroiled in a rape case before their murders.
-他们就是其中两名嫌疑人 -给你
- They were among the alleged attackers... - Here you go.
一名年轻女子跳入一辆高速行驶的列车前
...of a young girl who took her own life
结束了自己的生命
by jumping in front of a speeding train.
这个大部分都不在医保范围内吗
Doesn't my insurance cover most of this?
你不知道新政策吗
Didn't you get the new policy?
你得支付全额医疗费
You need to pay in full for your visits.
如果在医保范围内 你的保险就
If you're covered, you'll get it back
会把费用退还给你
when your insurance reimburses you.
今天总共是170块
It's $170 for today.
现在看来这两起不幸的消息...
It now seems these two sad stories...
-可以刷♥卡♥吗 -可以
- Can I put it on a card? - Yeah.
这两名男子的死亡事件可能是
...these two men's deaths may have been
一起报复行为
an act of revenge.
无独有偶
In a macabre twist,
UNN从某消息来源得知
UNN has learned from a source
李子的信♥用♥卡♥可能会被拒
that Plum's credit card may be declined.
突发新闻提醒
你确定要付钱吗 亲爱的
Are you sure you made your payment, hon?
什么
What?
那张卡上有170块大洋
You got 170 smackers on that card
给你预约减肥
for a fatty appointment?
是的吧
I think so.
卡上有
I-I mean, on the card.
但如果钱不能马上退给我
But if I don't get the money back soon
我手头就会很紧
it's gonna be tight.
好吧 祝你好运
OK, then. Fingers crossed.
该两名男子被冠上了这样一个名字...
Both men were tagged with a name...
好了 我们会把电子版收据发到你邮箱的
Great. So, we emailed a copy of your receipt.
-名片 名字很简单就叫... -谢谢
- ...calling card, which read simply... - Thank you.
-"珍妮弗" -是的
- "Jennifer." - Sure.
很奇怪 对吗 最无辜的名字
Weird, right? Like, the most harmless name.
我姐姐就叫珍妮弗
My sister is named Jennifer.
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
现在执法部门以及全国人♥民♥
The question now on the minds of law enforcement,
最为关心的问题就是
as well as the rest of the nation, is:
珍妮弗是谁
Who is Jennifer?
谁能告诉我
Would someone enlighten me?
有谁会用妆前乳
Who uses primer?
你涂了精华 防晒
You got your serum, your sunscreen,
妆前乳 然后涂粉底
your primer, then your foundation,
然后是散粉和定妆喷雾
then your fixing powder and spray.
在你出门前
That's six layers of shit on your face
脸上要涂六层东西
before you walk out the door.
谁会这样
I mean, who does that?
有人在听吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
我只是 我还在...
I'm just-- I'm still--
她做到了我真是太意外了
I'm so impressed that she did it.
李子 这些笔记
Plum! Like, and these notes.
你还需要更多这些姑娘需要我们的证据吗
It's like, do you need more evidence that girls need us?
瞧 这个 卡特 卡特
Like, lookit. We ha-- Cutter. Cutter.
运动瘾者 乱♥伦♥ 强♥奸♥
Exercise addict. Incest. Rape.
强♥奸♥ 这里有...
Rape. We got...
这么多强♥奸♥案例
so much rape.
谁都看得出我们的李子有颗叛逆的心
Anyone can see our Plum has a secret rebel heart.
我可以把她给吞了
Ooh! I could just eat her up.
是啊 我不是说你
Yeah. I mean, not literally, like you,
她确实有
but yes.
无论你在想什么 别想了
Whatever you're thinkin', cut it out.
从现在开始你不要再和她联♥系♥
You are done with her as of right now.
-可如果我们能帮助 -结束了 亲爱的
- But what if we could help-- - Done, dearheart.
我们已经得到了我们需要的
We've already got what we needed.
而且我们并不知道是否能信任她
And we don't know if we can trust her.
我也不认为她准备接受我们的帮助
And I'm not sure she's ready for us.
请听我说完
OK, please just hear me out for a minute--
别管了 我知道我教导过你要质疑权威
Let it go. Now, I know I taught you to question authority,
但不要质疑我
but not mine.
这感觉有点双标啊
That seems a little second-wave.
看在上帝的份上 现在又怎么了
Oh, for heaven's sake. What now?
可笑的T字区危机吗
Some hideous T-zone crisis?
你能去开一下门吗亲爱的
Would you grab that, hon?
可以 我只需要 因为我有
Yeah, I just-- 'cause I have--
我想我上课迟到了
I'm late for class anyway, I think.
我不清楚 反正是某件事迟到了 拜拜
I don't know. I'm late for something. So, bye!
我要见朱莉娅
Julia. Now.
我一直在检查我的邮件
I'd been checking my emails,
但幸好没有凯蒂的邮件 感谢上帝
but there was nothing from Kitty, thank God.
帮助流浪动物
到目前为止似乎没有人知道
So far no one seemed to know
我想犯罪的冲动
about my very impulsive decision to become a criminal.
听着 一天只摄取七百卡路里挺极端的
All right. 700 calories a day is drastic,
但起码不是什么都不吃
but at least it's not nothing.
当我使用绿茶减肥法时 需要持续两周
When I do my green tea cleanses, it's two weeks.
-能不说这个吗 -听着 我知道
- Can we move on? - Look, I know
你很努力地工作
you work your ass off, all right?
没关系 我只是想继续生活
It's fine. I just want to move on.
继续生活
Movin' on.
所以你最近过得怎么样
So what's been goin' on with you?
那个地下室女士有什么新消息吗
Any word from the basement lady?
朱莉娅吗 从那天后没有了
Julia? Not since the other day.
这附近没有哥特女孩的标识呢
No Goth Girl sightings around here, huh?
没有 毫无痕迹
No, not a trace.
我猜这就算结束了
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表