剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
我人生中开始出现一些事
When things started happening in my life,
这些事发生得如此迅猛
they happened so fast.
我把自己弄进了卡拉培大宅
I had turned myself in to Calliope House,
珍妮弗长这样
在逃嫌犯
所以几乎都没注意到这个
so I barely even noticed this--
丽塔潜逃了
Leeta was on the run.
嫌犯又绕回来了
Suspect is circling back.
我们在华纳大街上朝西开去
We're now heading west on Warner.
减速靠边 立刻
Slow your vehicle and pull over! Now!
跟紧她 跟紧她
Stay up on her. Stay up on her.
我们在朝西边的抗♥议♥人群开去
We're heading west toward the protest.
请清场
Try to clear the area.
她就在这 这里
Got her right here. Right here.
是她 白人女孩OJ·辛普森
It's her! It's White Girl O.J.
快跑 丽塔
Go, Leeta!
我来告诉你该怎么做
I'm gonna walk you through this!
打开车门
Open the door
慢慢下车
and slowly get out of the vehicle
双手举过头顶
with your hands above your head!
照做
Do it!
这不是她 她不是丽塔
That's not her. That's not Leeta!
去他妈的父权社会
Screw the patriarchy in the ass!
妈
Hi, Mom!
我今晚要晚点回家
I'm gonna be a little late tonight.
此次追捕跨越了三个区
It spanned three boroughs
造成了早高峰时段
and brought morning rush hour traffic
车辆大拥堵
to a standstill.
高速追捕嫌犯严重破坏早晨交通秩序
此次追捕行动于今早八点开始
The chase began at about eight this morning,
有人向警方通风报信 一个疑似是丽塔的女人
when police were tipped off as a woman believed to be Leeta...
有人能把这个垃圾节目关掉吗
Can someone please turn this garbage off?
杀害斯特拉·克罗斯的主要嫌疑人
...main suspect wanted for the murder of Stella Cross...
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和奥斯汀传媒有什么关系吗
Having that terrorist associated with Austen Media?
-无法接受 -我上过几个叫珍妮弗的
- It's unacceptable. - I've screwed a few Jennifers.
-她们会盯上我吗 -不太可能
- Does that put me in their crosshairs? - Unlikely.
我只知道 不管她是谁
What I do know is that whoever this is,
都是在暗中行事
they're running a stealth operation.
你觉得是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的吗
You think it's the Russians?
他们就擅长耍这种手段
This is the kind of crap that they live for.
我们问的是 探员
What we're asking, Agent, is,
如果你现在也搞不清楚状况
if you're feeling in the weeds here,
我觉得还是我们准备介入 派出自己的人
I think we're prepared to step in, bring in our own people?
你们每次自己动手时
Every time you fellas take matters into your own hands,
都会让事态变复杂
it complicates things.
你是说让你难堪了
Makes you look bad, you mean.
我们是一边的
Look, we're all on the same team here.
都想把坏人绳之以法
We all want the bad people caught.
我能理解你们的担心
And I understand your concerns.
我觉得你不能
I don't think you do.
如果有人把你从飞机上扔下来
If someone drops you from a plane...
谁会在意
who gives a shit?
但如果我们中有人被杀了 道琼斯指数就会大跌
But if one of us gets killed, the Dow tanks.
你同意吗 探员
Are you with me, Agent?
有人吗
Hello?
丽塔
Leeta.
李子
Hey, Plum.
我需要你的帮助 我能进来吗
I need your help. Can I come in?
警♥察♥怎么来了
Why are the police here?
李子 我说了 让我进去
Plum, I said: Let me in.
李子 让我进去
Plum, let me in.
杀了她
Kill her.
-有人吗 -你醒了 瞌睡虫
- Hello? - There are you, sleepyhead.
准备好出来了吗 亲爱的
You ready to come out now, honey?
芭芭拉
Barb?
你今天感觉怎么样
How ya feelin' today?
老实说 我有点吓着了
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little creeped out.
收到
Roger that.
那晚之前 我不在意
The night before, I didn't care
我会怎么样
what happened to me.
但在一间被锁上的房♥间中醒来
But waking up in a locked room,
知道钥匙在维雷娜手上
knowing Verena had the key--
或许我该更在意自己一点
maybe I should have cared a little more.
看吧没关系
It's OK to stare.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不必感到抱歉 这很自然
You don't have to be sorry. It's natural.
我给你带了些换洗衣物
I brought you a change of clothes.
昨晚的事情我不太记得了
I don't remember much from last night.
所有事情都模模糊糊的
Everything's really fuzzy.
维雷娜给你了点助眠的东西
Verena gave you something to help you sleep.
你昨晚真的很难过
You were really upset.
维雷娜在哪儿 我想和维雷娜说话
Where's Verena? I want to talk to Verena.
她一有时间就会过来
She'll be here as soon as she can.
在那之前呢
What happens until then?
-你又要把我锁起来吗 -不
- Y-You lock me up again? - No.
这些安静的房♥间是用来沉思的
These quiet rooms are for reflection.
你如果想出去的话随你
You're free to leave if you want to.
-我好想要 -死胖子
- I get so hard... - ...fatass!
丽塔 杀害斯特拉的凶手
打扰一下 你是朱莉娅·史密斯吗
Excuse me. Julia Smith?
我们没见过
We haven't met.
但我们在电♥话♥里聊过几次
We spoke a couple times on the phone.
对 对 那个性感的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Right, right. The hot PI.
抱歉 在奥斯汀我们只会聊♥性♥感
Sorry, at Austen all we talk about is hotness.
那是我们存在的理由
It's our raison d'être.
我 我要迟到了
I'm a-- I'm a little late.
没关系 我和你一起走
It's OK, I'll walk with ya.
我以为私♥家♥侦♥探♥都只潜伏在电影里的建筑周围
I thought PI's only lurked around buildings in the movies.
顺便一说 你一点都不可怕
So not creepy, by the way.
这些关于丽塔的新闻 很难接受 对吧
This Leeta news. That must be hard, huh?
你们走得很近吗
You two were close?
如果你意思是我外出的时候
If by that you mean I sent her
会让她帮我拿卫生棉条 没错
to get my tampons when I ran out, sure.
很不幸 真的 我还能说什么
It's unfortunate, it really is. What can I say?
她做了可怕的事情 可能会毁掉她的一生
She's done a terrible thing that could ruin her life.
没错 难道你就不好奇吗
Right. Aren't you at least curious?
一个毫无案底的23岁女孩是怎么
How does a 23-year-old with a squeaky clean record
一夕之间变成联邦调查局的头号♥通缉犯的呢
all of a sudden end up on the FBI's Most Wanted?
就像我妈妈常说的 待在学校 不要吸毒
Like my mama always said: Stay in school, don't do drugs.
丽塔就是在学校里
Leeta was in school.
她还辅修了妇女问题研究
She graduated with a minor in Women's Studies.
我猜那并没有用
I guess it didn't stick.
她痴迷于涂完美红唇
She was obsessed with getting the perfect red lip.
我能给你说一句话吗
Can I tell you something?
凯蒂之所以雇我是因为
Kitty hired me because she
她认为奥斯汀内部可能有叛徒
thinks that there might be a traitor at Austen.
除了丽塔以外
Besides Leeta.
她还能相信谁
Who can she trust?
这才是问题所在
That's the issue.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-这几周很艰难 -是啊
- It's been a rough few weeks. - Yeah.
没错
It has.
所以你到底要问什么
So what are you asking? Really.
所以丽塔是珍妮弗的一员 对吗
So Leeta's part of Jennifer, right?
如果那些消息的确是从奥斯汀内部泄露出去的
If those leaks did come from inside Austen,
那就意味着威胁并没有消失
now, that means that threat is not gone.
你知道丽塔的同伙是谁吗
Would you have any idea who Leeta's allies were?
我想不到
Not that I can think of,
但是我会仔细思考一下 然后告诉你
but I'll think about it and let you know.
或许我能安排个时间 顺路来美丽衣橱一趟
Well, maybe I schedule a time, come by the beauty closet,
-好好从你大脑里筛选一下 -行 行
- really pick your brain? - Sure, sure.
很好
Great.
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表