剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
And fine, I'll never be perfect,
但我对这具躯体并不满意
but I am not OK in this body,
我根本不在乎你对它的想法
and I don't give a shit what you think about it.
下一步是约会
The next step is dating.
你得穿裙子
You are wearing the dress.
让钱见鬼去吧
Screw the money.
你怎么付钱
How are you gonna pay for it?
我不在乎 我会想到办法的
I don't care. I'll figure it out.
李子 别这样 你快成功了
Plum, don't. You are almost there.
我绝对不会这样做
I'm not doing this!
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Mom? - Honey.
这是你母亲 你好 我是马洛
This is your mom? Hi. Marlowe.
-节目里的那个马洛吗 -你在这里干什么
- From the show? - What are you doing here?
-说几句话 -来确认我们不是邪教团体
- Oh, just talking. - Making sure we're not a cult.
她相信了吗 因为我可不信
Did she buy it? 'Cause I'm not convinced.
告诉我你想知道什么
Tell me what you want to know.
-别再想操纵我了 -李子
- Stop trying to manipulate me! - Plum!
我知道你这辈子都被别人操纵
I know you have been manipulated all your life.
但我来是想帮你治愈心理创伤 从五岁开始
But I am here to help you heal from having been told
你就被人教导该如何化妆
since you were five years old how you should look,
-如何感受 -我不想被治愈
- feel... - I don't want to heal.
-打扮 思考 -我只是想减重
- dress, think. - I just want to lose weight.
亲爱的 想想你刚说了什么
Baby, think about what you just said.
我们是希望帮助你不再遵照被划定的界限
We're trying to help you stop trying to conform to the extent
从而低估自己能够创造不同的潜力
that you undermine your potential to make a difference.
你遵照了
You conformed.
看看你 如此漂亮 有党羽
Look at you. You're so pretty you have acolytes--
融入的确能让事情变得容易 没错
Fitting in can make some things easier, yes,
但是像你那样站出来
but standing out the way you do
不应该就受到惩罚
shouldn't equal punishment.
别说其他人了 你在惩罚自己
Forget other people. You punish yourself.
-那又如何 -你是在生自己的气
- So what? - So, you are angry at yourself.
-又如何呢 -你必须停止这样
- So what?! - It has to stop.
我想你知道的 李子
I think you know that, Plum.
帕布洛刚刚给我打了一个奇怪的电♥话♥
I just got the strangest call from Pablo.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你明白我不能允许你这么做
You understand that I can't allow you to do this.
这是内容决策 已经不归你管了 杰夫
It's a content decision outside of your jurisdiction, Jeff.
只要与钱相关 首席财务官就有权管
CFO's have jurisdiction over anything involving money.
我的专长
My expertise--
董事会雇我来计算风险
the board hired me to calculate risk.
斯坦利和董事会同意印出宣言
Stanley and the board agreed to print the manifesto
从而保护奥斯汀传媒的男性
in order to protect the men at Austen Media.
严格来说 你也是其中一员
Technically, you're a member of that group.
通过我的建议
Per my advice,
他们投票决定只印在《雏菊花环》上
they voted to publish it only on the Daisy Chain cover.
你的建议
Your advice?
他们的确找我做了私人咨♥询♥
Well, I was consulted privately, yes.
出于对你身份的考虑
All due respect to your title.
你可能很喜欢在奥斯汀传媒上下宣扬
I mean, you may enjoy splashing that hysterical screed
那篇歇斯底里的长篇大论
all over Austen Media,
但我不会为此支出五十万
but I won't sign off on a half-million dollar expenditure
好让你感到安心
so you can feel relevant.
没有针对你的意思 亲爱的
It's nothin' personal, honey.
不是针对我的 是吗 没错
It isn't personal, is it? No.
我现在知道了 你只是在履行你的职责
I see that now. You're only doing your job.
并保护我免被自己冲动的决定所害
And protecting me from my rash decision.
你一直都是那样有风度
You've always been chivalrous that way.
就像在你要上我的第二任
Like when you insisted on wearing a condom
还是第三任助理的时候 坚持要用避孕套
when you screwed my second-- or was it my third?--assistant.
-我没 你... -真的很贴心 她才20
- I didn't-- You-- - Doubly thoughtful since she was only 20
并完全没能力
and completely incapable
照顾意外怀上的孩子
of taking care of an illegitimate child,
或者你逼迫她去流产的压力
or for you pressuring her to have an abortion.
我觉得你应该告诉你妻子
You know, I think you should tell your wife.
我觉得她会谢谢你好让她
I bet she would thank you for protecting her
不用经历一场难看的离婚
from getting an ugly divorce.
也许还能给你一点钱
Maybe even give you a half-decent roll in the hay.
我不像那些男人一样 她
I'm not like those men. She--
詹妮和我是两情相悦
Jenni, it was very consensual.
我不是猎艳的 我的婚姻很...
I'm not a predator. And my marriage is very--
复杂 我知道
Complicated. I know...
亲爱的
honey.
大家都这样
Aren't they all?
同意这笔花销
Approve the expenditure.
告诉帕布洛永远不要再质疑我的权威
And tell Pablo never to question my authority again
不然就等着去雅芳讨工作吧
or he'll be begging for a job at Avon.
这简直是人间美味
This is last-meal good.
真的吗
Are you faking it?
我要死刑了 他们来问我"你想吃点什么"
I'm on death row, they go and ask me "What do you want?"
我要说 "给我一个这样的蛋糕"
I am sayin', "Bring me this cake."
我本来想给你烤一个四层蛋糕
You know, I considered baking you a four-layer,
不过我还不怎么认识你
but I hardly know you.
来吧 就一口
Come on. One bite.
不 拜托
No. Come on.
我不能吃蛋糕 你看看我
I can't do cake. Look at me.
我正在看你
I am lookin' at you.
我想告诉你 那天晚上我打给你时
I wanted to tell you, the other night when I called you...
我停药了
I'd stopped taking these meds.
-我真的很丢脸 -别
- I'm really embarrassed. - Don't.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
但你做了太多
But you went above and beyond.
你给我拿了水 你...你不用这样的
You brought me water, you-- you didn't have to do that.
你当时正在煎熬
You were going through something.
你知道...
You know, um...
你让我摸了摸你的皮肤
you made me touch your skin.
天啊 对不起 真的很对不起
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
不用 你说得对
Don't be. You were right.
很柔软
It's soft.
我想让你帮忙查点东西
I wanted to run something by you.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think that it's possible
珍妮弗是卡拉培大宅的人
that Jennifer is an offshoot of Calliope House?
我感觉他们...
I feel like th--
什么
What?
我不知道 我觉得她们想激发我
I don't know, I feel like they're trying to trigger me.
想让我激进
Like, radicalize me.
有可能
It's possible.
她们还收到了炸♥弹♥威胁 你知道吗
They get bomb threats. Did you know that?
嗯 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I am aware of that.
她们还很残忍♥
And they're cruel.
她们让我痛苦
Like, they put me through pain.
他们 他们有很多钱
They-- They have plenty of money,
那些女人都思思效忠于维雷娜 就像个邪教
the women are all crazy-devoted to Verena. It's like a cult.
那里肯定有什么事
There's something going on there.
对我来说太难了 我不干了
It's too much for me. I'm walkin' away.
如果我要你别不干呢
What if I asked you not to?
我刚说她们像个邪教
I just said I think they're a cult
她们很可能与珍妮弗有关
and they're probably connected to Jennifer.
我说 我觉得你可能说的没错
And I'm sayin' I think you're probably right.
珍妮弗会杀人
Jennifer kills people.
你想让我和她们混在一起吗
You want me to hang out with them?
你已经和她们混在一起了 所以这样有用
You're already hangin' out with them. That's why it'll work.
什么有用 我们要端掉他们吗
Why what'll work? What, are we gonna bust 'em?
也许吧 找到联♥系♥
Maybe. Finding a link?
听着 如果我觉得你真的会有危险 我不会提的
Look, if I thought you were really at risk, I wouldn't ask.
珍妮弗没兴趣伤害女人 对吗
Jennifer's not interested in hurting women, right?
真让人安心 才怪了
Oh, well, that's comforting. Not at all.
她们都是女权人士
They're feminists, right?
她们的怒火只会发泄在坏人身上
They limit their fire to bad guys.
你帮我解决这件事后
Look, you help me crack this,
想想你能写出怎样的故事
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表