剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
Just delete them.
从你的手♥机♥和脑子里都删掉
On your phone and in your head.
听起来像是我会和凯蒂女孩们说的话
Sounds like what I'd say to Kitty's Girls.
也许我应该看看我自己的建议
Maybe I should look up my own advice
在我寻找我的声音的时候
while I'm finding my voice.
但那就是你的声音 李子 你的
But that is your voice, Plum. You own it.
我借给了一个80斤重的女巫
I rented it to a 90-pound witch.
那就驱逐她
So evict her ass.
这是你自己的声音 这能改变世界
It's your one voice, and it can change the world.
你在展示你自己 被爱
You're showing yourself. Loved.
看看造成怎样的轰动
And look what a stir it caused.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
伟大的人不总是被人喜爱的
Nobody truly remarkable is universally liked.
相信我 从来不是
Trust me. They never are.
你看上去真是一团糟
You look like hell.
谢了
Thanks.
要薯条吗
You want a fry?
真可惜冷得这么快
A shame they get cold so fast.
那么
So...?
朱莉娅·史密斯 不是她的真名
Julia Smith. That's not her name.
-那真名呢 -我还在查
- What is it? - I'm still workin' on that.
我还需要一千 好让我的人...
I'm gonna need another thousand so that my guy can--
你知道我怎么想的吗 这不是我的鸭子和瓶子
You know what I think on that one? Not my duck, not my bottle.
什么
Excuse me?
我刚出来工作时有个导师
I had this mentor when I was coming up,
当时我以为我会成为一名记者
back when I thought I was gonna be a journalist.
她告诉我
She told me this:
一个僧侣给他弟♥子♥一只装在瓶子里的鸭子
A monk gives his disciple a live duck in a glass bottle.
僧侣离开了 回来后
Monk goes away, comes back.
信徒一脸绝望 他做不到
The disciple's in despair. He can't do it.
僧侣又离开了 回来后
Monk goes away. Comes back.
鸭子还在瓶子里
The duck is still in the bottle.
信徒想死
The disciple wants to die.
僧侣又离开了 回来后
Monk goes away, comes back.
这次 信徒很开心
This time the disciple is full of joy.
唱着歌♥ 跳着舞
Dancing, singing.
僧侣看到鸭子还在瓶子里
Monk sees duck is still in bottle.
他问"你学到了什么 孩子"
He says, "What have you learned, son?"
信徒说"这不是我的鸭子 不是我的瓶子"
Disciple says, "Not my duck, not my bottle."
真的吗
Really.
所以你不想找到朱莉娅
So you don't want to find Julia...
查清楚奥斯汀是不是珍妮弗的下一个目标吗
see if Austen's not next on Jennifer's list?
不想 联调局在查了 我们还有保安
No. The FBI is on it, and we have security.
我曾经是警♥察♥
I was a cop.
保安是笨到连面试都过不了的警♥察♥
Security guards are cops too dumb to pass the written.
你真想把你的人生交给那群蠢蛋吗
You really want those folks responsible for your life?
我们的保安部长有私人飞机 我没事
Well, our head of security has his own private jet. I'm fine.
他还给了我一份
And he was good enough to get me
关于你的有趣档案
a fascinating file on you.
你过得这么辛苦
All that trouble on the force
尽管你的老丈人就是警♥察♥局长吗
even when your father-in-law is the chief of police?
别把他 或者她 牵扯进来
Don't bring him, or her, into this.
停职呢
And what about that suspension?
你的强制性心理辅♥导♥ 资源辞职
Your mandatory counseling, voluntary resignation?
还有你糟糕的经济状况
And what about your dire financial situation?
完全过不下去了吧
Couldn't keep it together, huh, Dom?
这只是表象
That's not the whole story.
不 从来都只是表象
No. It never is.
但是人们只在意表象
But it's the only one people care about.
我真是搞不懂你
You know, I can't figure you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 "你想做正确的事"就算了吧
Oh, and forget "You want to do what's right."
我想什么时候给任何人什么情报都行
I will give our intel to who I want, when I want.
我付了钱 欢迎来到私人行业
I paid for it. Welcome to the private sector.
再说 我知道你喜欢扮演英雄
And besides, I know you love to play the hero,
不过看看你的下场
but look where that got you.
再来一份
Let me get another one.
我为你申请了奥斯汀保安部门的职业
Oh, and I'm having you assigned to Austen's security department.
是吗 尽管我很佩服
Yeah? Well, despite my high regard
那些夜校退校生
for those night school rejects,
还是谢谢你了
no, thank you.
我还给你申了15000的津贴
I've approved a $15,000 bonus for you.
不过这不算津贴
But it's not a bonus.
-那是什么 -秘密
- Then what is it? - Secret.
因为你要帮我扳倒斯坦利
'Cause you're gonna help me bring Stanley down.
15000能给你不少喘息空间了吧
$15,000 would give you a lot of breathing room, no?
让你能摆脱我这样的贱♥人♥
Get you away from bitches like me.
行头不错 妈妈给你的吗
Nice wig. You get that from Mom?
-个性不错 -别说了
- Nice personality. - Stop it.
够了 集中注意力
Come on. Enough. Focus.
看最新新闻了吗 她们杀了一支橄榄球队的队员
You see the latest? They killed a football team.
-还没确定 -我们该怎么办
- That's not confirmed. - What are we gonna do?
做我们一直该做的事
What we should have done all along.
我们要阻止这些贱♥人♥
We're gonna stop those bitches.
维雷娜的二号♥丈夫对我说的话很土
What Verena's husband #2 said to me was corny--
"一个声音能改变世界"
"One voice can change the world."
但我想相信 我们不是都想吗
But I wanted to believe. Don't we all?
也许一直以来第一步都是要确认什么才是我的声音
Maybe the first step was claiming what was my voice all along.
我的
Mine.
所欲我用了凯蒂女孩们的邮箱
So I used the emails for Kitty's Girls.
亲爱的凯蒂女孩
Dear Kitty's Girls...
我叫李子
My name is Plum,
你们一直以来都是在和我写信
and you've been writing to me all along.
我和凯蒂·蒙哥马利一直在骗你们
Me and Kitty Montgomery have been lying to you.
我很胖 我不想再沉寂下去了
I'm fat as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore.
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表