剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
it pissed me off. Because you were right.
大家讨论那个宣言
People talked about the manifesto,
但却无所作为
but they didn't do anything.
你会解决这个问题 对吧
You'll fix that, right?
去解释为什么一定要做出改变
Explain why things have to change.
我会为你做我为凯蒂女孩所做的事
I'd do for you what I did for Kitty's Girls.
培养激进分子
Build activists.
这算是答应我了
Is that a yes?
当然
Hell, yes.
我能帮你
I can help you.
咪♥咪♥
您的扭扭薯条
Got your curly fries.
请慢用
Enjoy.
我和杰辛塔商量过了
Jacintha and I discussed it,
我们退出
and we're out.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这不代表我们不爱你
It's not that we don't love you.
没人支持我们的50万提议
Look, we got no answer back on our offer.
米西昨天就该来见你了
Missy was supposed to meet you yesterday.
-还没到一周呢 -我们要躲起来
- But it hasn't even been a week. - We need to hide.
我们会去联邦调查局
We're going to the FBI.
告诉他们你跟那帮女的混在了一起
Say you got mixed up with those women,
事情发酵到为时过晚无法挽回我们才知道
and we had no idea until it was too late.
不行 他们不会相信你的
No. They're not gonna believe you.
我也不会躲起来
And I'm not gonna hide.
随你
Your call.
但我们会把名单给联邦调查局
But we have to give them names.
所以别想着跟那些贱女人躲一起
So don't go try and hide with those bitches,
因为她们死定了
'cause they're dead.
你能忍♥她这样胁迫你那么做吗
You just gonna let her bully you into this?
亲爱的 这是你惹的烂摊子
This is your mess, sister,
不能让我跟我的孩子付出代价
and me and my kids cannot pay the price.
女权游♥行♥
The women's march
女权游♥行♥遇炸♥弹♥袭击
被一个炸♥弹♥打断了
was interrupted today by a bombing.
相关调查消息称
Sources close to the investigation
是反珍妮弗...
say it was an anti-Jennifer--
爸
Pop?
一切还好吗
Everything OK?
博比和他老婆说了...
So Bobby talks to his wife...
他老婆告诉了玛丽莎
his wife talks to Marissa.
你知道我的宝贝的 她什么都和我说
You know my baby, she tells me everything, yeah?
和你说什么
Tells you what?
你让博比帮你的忙
You got Bobby doing you favors?
拿报告
Pulling reports?
封存的法庭记录
Goddamn sealed court records?
拜托 他们雇前警♥察♥就是因为我们有关系
Come on, they hire ex-cops because we got connections.
-你明白的 -不
- You know that. - No.
他们雇你是因为我
They hire you because of me.
好吗 如果这传出去了 会查到我身上的
OK? If this got out, this would come back on me.
好 我再也不这么做了 好吗
OK. I won't do it again, all right?
这都是我的错 博比和这件事无关
And this was all on me. Bobby didn't have anything to do with it.
博比没事的
Bobby's OK.
反正我也退出了 所以...
Well, I quit that gig anyway, so...
我知道 玛丽莎说了
Yeah. Marissa said.
我们没事了吧
We good?
当然
Sure.
星期天见 对吗
We'll see ya Sunday, huh?
玛丽莎和孩子们不在家
Marissa and the kids aren't home.
你得去和我待一段时间
You're gonna come live with me for a little while.
什么
What?
她总是说你会变好的
You know, she kept on saying you were gonna get better.
你一不当警♥察♥事情就会改变的
That things were gonna change once you got off the force.
她真的相信那些鬼话
I mean, she really believed that bullshit.
但我知道
But I knew.
我知道
I knew.
你就是个失败者
You're a loser.
她完了
She's done.
住手
Stop it.
等等
Wait.
-没事的 -停下
- It's all good. - Stop.
死
Die!
是时候了
It's time.
你有五分钟的时间可以打个电♥话♥
You get five minutes to talk.
别说你在哪 和谁在一起
Don't say where you are, who you're with,
还有你在做什么
or what you're doing.
我不...
I don't--
大多数人现在都不记电♥话♥号♥了
Most people don't know phone numbers anymore.
狄安娜那里有你自己的手♥机♥ 你可以查一下
Tiana still has your personal phone, you can look it up.
现在又怎么了 公主
What's wrong now, princess?
我厌倦了说话
I'm tired of talking.
我觉得你准备好了
I think you're ready.
为什么是底特律
So why Detroit?
这里没有人会看我们第二眼
No one will look twice at us here.
真的吗
Really?
现在不是任何大批女性都会吸引注意力吗
Isn't any large group of women gonna draw attention these days?
我们不成群行动
We don't travel in groups,
如果有人拦住我们...
and if anyone did stop us...
我们看起来像很重要的人吗
do we look important?
我猜我也很安全
Guess I'm safe, too.
射击
到了
Here we are.
应该是没子弹了
I think it's out of ammo.
滑块反冲伤 算是个成年礼吧
Slide bite. It's a rite of passage.
看你旁边那个人
Look at him.
看他怎么持枪的
Look how he's holding it.
危险
射击进行中
禁入场内
明白了
Got it.
好了 咱们走
OK. Let's get out of here.
-我觉得这不是什么好主意 -我别无选择
- I don't think this is a good idea. - I don't have a choice.
-如果我们被抓怎么办 -闭嘴 一切都结束了
- What if we get caught? - Stop it. It's over.
你高兴还来不及呢吧
Tell me part of you isn't glad.
不必了 多谢 不 不用了 谢谢
No thank you. No-- No thanks.
不用了 谢谢 谢谢你了 不
No thank you. No thank you. No.
不要 谢谢你
No. No thank you.
孩子
Baby?
-我是朱莉娅 -不用了 谢谢
- It's Julia. - No thank you. No.
不 不要 谢谢你
No thank you. No no.
我跟你说过了 情况日渐恶化
I told you. It's getting worse.
不管带她去哪里 祝你好运
Good luck getting anywhere with her.
不要 不行
No. No, no.
不行 不可以 不要
No no no no no.
谢谢你 不必了
No thank you. No. No...
他是谁
So who is he?
此人名叫马可·韦斯普奇
Marco Vespucci.
前海军陆战队队员 阿富汗执勤期间获紫心勋章
Former marine. Got a Purple Heart in Afghanistan.
他在那里奸♥污♥了四名女性
He raped four women over there.
其中一人向上级报告他的恶行
When one of them finally reported him,
他派举报人执行任务送死
he sent her on a suicide mission,
事后便携妻女荣归故里
then came back to his wife and daughters.
每次嫖宿一名十一岁幼♥女♥之后
He smokes every day after he pays to have sex
他都会站在那里吸烟
with an 11-year-old girl in that building.
对准他的胸口
Aim for his chest,
火力全开 打到弹匣空了再停手
keep firing until the magazine is empty.
-什么 -打完扔下枪就跑
- What? - Then drop the gun and run.
这样警方无迹可寻
It's untraceable.
你不是想要加入我们吗 这就是我们的任务
You want to join us? This is what we do.
上吧
Go.
虽然他是禽兽 但 我做不到 抱歉
I'm-- I can't. Sorry. I know he's a monster.
-我下不了手 抱歉 -他不是禽兽
- I can't. I can't. I'm sorry. - He's not a monster.
他只是个陌生人 刚刚都是我编出来的
He's a stranger. I made it up.
弹匣是空的
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表