剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表
静下心写东西 我写完了打给你
To write. I'll call you when I'm done.
好了 爱你 妈
All right. Love you, Ma.
喂
Hello.
喂 你好
Oh, hey. Hi.
我是李子
This is Plum.
很抱歉没发信息直接打给你了
Sorry to call instead of text.
没事 很高兴你打来 什么事
No, I'm glad you did. What's up?
你忙吗
Are you...busy?
不 不忙 今天我休息
No, no. Today's my day off.
很高兴听见你的声音
It's nice to hear your voice.
我就是想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know that-- ...
-没事吧 -没事
- Is everything OK? - Yeah.
我本来准备给你留个言 就说一句
I was gonna call your phone message and just say,
"你好 警探
"Hello, Detective,
我要出城几天
I'm going out of town for a few days
怕你要找你的美女线人时联♥系♥不上"
in case you need your beauty informant."
然后就挂掉
And then just, like, hang up.
我的什么
My what?
美女线人
Beauty informant.
就是罪案线人 只不过貌美如花
Like a criminal informant, but...beautiful.
对 对 明白了
Yeah, yeah. Got it.
顺便问下
Hey, while I got you,
你认识一个叫丽塔的人吗
do you know someone named Leeta?
你是说那个 在美丽衣橱工作的怪妹子吗
You mean that, uh, weird girl who works in the beauty closet?
对 你认识她吗
Yeah. You know her?
不太熟
Not really.
没事 当我没说过
it's all right. Don't worry about it.
那么 旅途愉快
S-- Yeah, so, you know, listen, have a nice trip, and, uh,
帮我的忙别逞强 好吗
don't be a hero, OK? When it comes to helping me out.
我们还不知道
We still don't know if
这些黑客与谋杀案是否有关系
these hackers are connected to this homicide.
-什么谋杀案 -我只能告诉你
- W-What homicide? - All I can say,
奥斯汀传媒公♥司♥的一员遇害了
somebody in the Austen Media family was murdered.
下落不明的时尚摄影师马利克·费格森
Missing fashion photographer Malleck Ferguson
今日证实已死亡
was found dead today.
离奇的是
A surreal twist?
目击者称他的尸体从空中坠落
Witnesses say his body fell out of the sky.
目前为止相关部门还没有线索
So far, authorities have no leads,
但联邦航♥空♥局已证实当费格森坠落在
but the FAA confirms that several planes were in the area
下东区一家餐厅的露台时有飞机在附近区域
before Ferguson's body hit a Lower East Side restaurant patio.
稍后为您带来更多此荒诞新闻的后续
More as this wild story develops.
好了 停止拍摄
All right, we're clear.
给吴季刚发道歉信
Send regrets to Jason Wu.
这个季度我绝对不去耐克椰子的秀场了
I'm absolutely not going to Yeezy this season.
弄清楚维秘秀开始的时间
And find out what time Victoria's show starts.
我可不想再像个傻子一样坐着干等
I don't want to be sitting there like some fool, waiting, again.
-如果我可以回到过去... -你不行
- If I could go back in time-- - You can't. I just wish
我只希望你能够吸取教训
you were capable of learning from your mistakes.
与罗达特确认我的复古服饰
Confirm my re-see with Rodarte,
并确保直升机准时
and then make sure the helicopter is there
接我去开幕式 我想
to take me to the Open. I want--
天哪 我们之前开过玩笑 但...
God! I know we joked about this, but--
-这个时间点绝对不是巧合 -绝不是
- The timing isn't a coincidence. - Of course not.
把他的尸体从飞机上扔下来
And dropping his body out of a plane?
这周是时装周
It's Fashion Week.
已经有人说是某个T台杀手了
They're already calling this the Runway Murder.
集中精力 好吗
Focus. Please?
情况不妙 很可能会牵扯到我们
This is bad. It could come back on us.
马利克的前几个强♥奸♥案爆出和媒体抵♥制♥他时
We stood behind Malleck during the first few rape allegations
我们支持了他
and that media boycott.
他是如何让那个姑娘撤诉...
How he got that girl to recant, I'll never--
一杯绿茶 用茶叶泡 不要装纸杯里
Green tea, loose leaf, not in some awful paper cup.
私底下说
Not on the record.
我们付钱给马利克的辩护律师和公♥关♥团队了
We still paid for Malleck's legal defense and-- and his PR team.
在泄露的文件中
I'm sure there's something
肯定有相关的信息
in all our leaked information about it.
为什么奥斯汀传媒要付钱给马利克的律师
Well, why would Austen Media pay for Malleck's legal team?
因为马利克是
Because Malleck is--
曾经是我们中的一员
was part of the family.
如果你 假如说
If you, I don't know,
喜欢和金毛小白脸
liked to diddle golden retrievers,
我们也会帮助你的
we'd do the same thing for you.
万幸的是
Well, fortunately for both of us,
我已经和罗孚分手了
I broke it off with Rover.
有意思
Funny.
如果有任何关于幕后主谋的消息 告诉我
If you get any intel on who's behind this, tell me.
如果杀死马利克的那些混♥蛋♥
If the monsters who killed Malleck
就是黑进我们系统的人
are the same ones who hacked us,
斯坦利和他的家人都有可能是目标
Stanley, and his family, could be targets.
我也可能是目标
I could be a target.
或者我
Or me.
好吧 也算是
Yes. Also that.
照我说的去做 可以吗
Just get on it, will you?
当尸体掉下来时 我以为是假的
When the body dropped, I thought it was fake.
也许是时装周的恶作剧
Like a Fashion Week stunt?
或是《法律与秩序 特殊受害者》在拍摄
Or that SVU show was filming.
"午间坠落"目击者
他们总能想出新奇的办法置人于死地
They're always coming up with crazy ways to kill people.
这个剧播了无数季了
That show's been on forever.
雷内·泰勒
一个坏人被谋杀了
So, one bad guy murdered,
一次晕眩 以及远程观看时装周
one brain zap, and some remote fashion show viewing--
到目前为止我的停药并发症还不严重
so far, my withdrawal-cation didn't seem so bad.
但醉酒的追尾司机和我还不知道的是
But as some drunken tailgaters and I were about to find out,
好戏才刚开始
it was just getting started.
足球运动员从空中坠落
图片上的两名受害者
The two victims shown here,
均为法籍足球运动员
French soccer players,
据报道称两人前不久在巴黎失踪
were recently reported missing from Paris,
他们似乎是最新活跃的T台杀手
and appear to be the latest victims
受害者
of the Runway Murders.
我看不下去了
I can't watch.
把电视打开 混♥蛋♥
Put it back on, jackass.
别这么对他说话 混♥蛋♥
Don't talk to him like that, jackass.
未经证实的报道显示还有四名受害者
...unconfirmed reports of four more men
分别在新泽西 罗德岛及宾州境内坠落
dropped across New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania,
一共有七名可能与此相关的受害者
bringing the possible total to seven victims.
-是珍妮弗 一定是 -谁是珍妮弗
- It's Jennifer! It has to be. - Who's Jennifer?
与时俱进一点 不然等着被炒鱿鱼吧 本
Stay current or you're fired, Ben.
开玩笑的
Not really.
联邦航♥空♥局封锁了东部沿海地区的领空
这让我感到恶心
it just makes me sick.
李子今天上班吗
Hey, is Plum working today?
她的歌♥声 能让我平静下来 你知道吗
Her singing, it calms me down, you know?
就像是天使的低吟
It's like angels humming.
她不上班
She is not.
为我的顾客服务 让自己平静下来
Calm yourself by serving my customers.
没问题 先生
Absolutely, sir.
你在看吗
信息无法发送
是否重试
你在呢
Hey, there you are.
-嗨 -你看起来不太像要自杀
- Hi. - Well, you don't look suicidal to me.
谢谢 我在努力 怎么了
Thanks. I try. What's up?
听着 你为什么不
Listen, why don't you, um,
你为什么不继续服药
why don't you stay on your meds
然后让本做你的男朋友呢
and let Ben be your boyfriend?
怎么了 他很可爱啊
What? He's adorable.
而且你对他完全不感兴趣
And your total disinterest in him
让他像罗洛一样乞求
got him beggin' like Rolo.
无意冒犯
No offense.
他很可爱 但是我没办法对一个认为格陵兰岛
He is adorable, but I can't have sex thoughts
是一块大♥陆♥的人产生性幻想
about somebody who thinks that Greenland is a continent.
对 那真是有点可惜
剧集 | 节食王国 | 导航列表