剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
杇木
第一季 第二集
抓住,用力,小伙子们!
Hold it, now keep the tension on it, boys!
往左边拉
Got to pull it to the left.
就这样!
That's it!
洗洗.
Wash-ee.
洗洗.
Wash-ee.
吃
Eat-ee.
他的狗,也吃.
His dog them eat-ee too.
或者你自己吃也行.斜眼的异教♥徒♥
Or, eat-ee him yourself, you leering heathen.
这是给我的?
Is this for me?
拿来给你的.
Brought it for you.
出去.
Get out.
拿枪对着他!
Pointed the gun at him!
嘣,就在这打死了他!
Boom, shot him right there!
就是那哥们.
That's the guy over there.
他和韦尔德.比尔打中了那倒霉蛋的眼睛
Him and Wild Bill got the guy right in the eye.
你去了那酒店的餐厅吗,塞思
You touch that hotel's kitchen, Seth?
在那碰面
I'll meet you.
像塞思布洛克这样的人让小镇生辉.
Men like Mr. Seth Bullock there raise their camp up.
是啊,将要放进这个棺材里的家伙
Yeah, fella to be put in that box
可能会不同意你这个说法,牧师
might argue with you, Reverend.
布洛克先生没先掏枪.
Mr. Bullock did not draw first.
而且,还是他委托我
And I point to his commissioning me
给死者打一口棺材
to build the departed a coffin
为他举♥行♥一个基♥督♥徒的葬礼.
and see to his Christian burial.
哦,死者的名字是?
Well, any idea of the departed's name?
在他身上我找到一封寄给汤姆.梅森的信
In his effects I found a letter addressed to Tom Mason.
哦,我认识一个汤姆.梅森
Well, I know a Tom Mason.
但那家伙活得好好的,应该不是他.
But that feller keeping cool in the creek, that ain't him.
祈祷完后,我把信打开了
Which, having prayed, I decided to open.
寄信的人是沃特梅森太太,她写道
The sender, Mrs. Walter Mason writes,
"我让你弟弟奈德把这个带给你"
"I've asked your brother Ned to bear this to you."
所以我猜这死者的名字叫奈德.
From which I conclude the departed's name is Ned.
哦,奈德.梅森?
Ned Mason, huh?
可能你认识的汤姆梅森是这死者的兄弟?
Perhaps the Tom Mason you know is the dead man's brother?
如果他在镇子里,他应该被告知
If he is in camp he should be notified.
他应该不在,我有阵子没见到他了.
No, I ain't seen Tom around.
咖啡!
Coffee!
早上好,艾尔.
Morning, Al.
谁他妈能告诉我
I'd like someone to tell me what in fuck
镇上发生了什么?
is going forward in this camp?
提姆吉斯卡尔结♥帐♥走了
Tim Driscoll's checked out.
我只能说这么多.
I can tell you that much.
离开你酒店了? - 在吴的猪圈里.
Left your hotel, has he? - Moved to Wu's pigsty.
那声枪响是怎么回事? - 凌晨那个?
What was that shootout about? - At sun-up?
对,他妈的凌晨那声 - 就我所知,艾尔,
Yeah, fucking sun-up! - Far as I heard, Al,
希考克和其中一个租你摊卖♥♥五金用具的人
Hickok and one of them hardware guys you're renting to,
把带来那家移♥民♥被屠♥杀♥消息的小子
threw down on the fella brought word in
给撂倒了
of that squarehead family's massacre.
他们怀疑他参与了那场谋杀.
Suspected he was in on the kill.
那家移♥民♥怎么被杀与希考克和那个卖♥♥工具佬
What's it to Hickok or that hardware guy either
有什么关系?
how them squareheads come to die?
我也觉得是啊.
I couldn't agree with you more.
你别他妈再拖那腿了...
If you don't stop dragging that fucking leg...
咖啡?
Coffee?
我要一杯.
I might have one cup.
你知道那家人还有生还者吗?
Did you know one squarehead lived?
一个小女孩,他们把她带到医生那了
Little squarehead girl. They took her to the doc's.
情况怎样? - 还不知道,艾尔
What condition? - I don't know, Al.
如果她活下来
If she was to live,
会不会说出什么?
wouldn't she have a story to tell?
醒醒
Wake up.
小姑娘怎么样了? - 还活着.
How's that little one? - She's still among us.
我是问她能撑下去吗?
I'm asking you what her prospects are?
如果她的伤口不化脓
If her wounds don't fester,
就还有一丝希望.
she might can have a fighting chance.
很好.
Good.
别跟他说.
None of that to him.
哦,他是好人
Oh, he's all right.
啥也别说.
Not a word.
早上好. - 早上好,布洛克先生.
Morning. - Morning, Bullock.
小姑娘恢复的怎么样.
I was wondering how that child fared.
不确定,还在危险期.
Iffy. Touch and go.
我不乐观
I'm not optimistic.
她能说话了吗?
Has she spoken?
她还昏迷不醒.
She's not conscious.
要能说话就奇怪了
Be surprised if she ever is.
无论结果如何,让我知道.
I'd like to hear whichever way it goes.
如果你见到比尔希考克
If you see Bill Hickok,
或者那个混♥蛋♥查理厄特
or that sore asshole, Charlie Utter,
你能告诉他我已经看过货物了?
could you tell him I looked to the stock?
OK,我会告诉他们.
Sure, I'll let him know.
你不应该不信任他.
You're wrong not to trust him.
是他带人去,在那家人的尸体堆里
He formed a party that found that little one
找到了这个小女孩
among all the dead of her family.
是吗?
Didn't he?
但不也是他射杀了那个他怀疑参与谋杀的小子?
And didn't he also shoot a man he suspected in the murders?
如果我信任他
And if I were to confide in him
他到处传播我的乐观情绪 他可能会说,
would he circulate my optimism? I mean, wouldn't he say,
"当那小女孩能说话了,你们就会发现我是对的.
"When the little one speaks, you'll see I was right.
并不是苏族杀了她的家人,而是劫路的强盗"?
Not the Sioux killed her family, but road agents"?
如果真是劫路的强盗干的,
And supposing it was road agents,
他们听到这些话后,
and they hear his talk,
这小女孩还怎么活?
where's the little one stand then?
你真是心思缜密.
You got a dark turn of mind.
那些嘴里说的冠冕堂皇,背地里干尽坏事的人
I see as much misery outta them moving to justify theirselves
我见的多了
as them that set out to do harm.
该死的饼干上有只该死的蟑螂.
Same dead roach in the same damn biscuit.
它没站错地方.
He stuck to his position.
早上. - 早上好,蒙大拿小子
Morning. - Morning, Montana.
多谢.
Yeah.
你要吗? - 多谢.
Joe? - Much obliged.
你朋友要我告诉你她会照看你们的货物.
Your friend asked me to say she's looked to your stock.
多谢
Thanks.
她现在回去照看那个我们找到的小姑娘了
She's back now watching over that child we found.
那小女孩的情况医生说不乐观
Far as her chances, the doc's not optimistic.
他认为是这样
From the look of him,
你不认为医生这一辈子也会错个一两次吗?
think that doc's been wrong once or twice in his life?
说的也对.
Maybe once or twice.
我们一会会经过你们的帐篷
We'll likely be by your tent later.
你给比尔装备一些探矿的工具.
Get Bill here outfitted with some prospecting gear.
遵命先生
Yes, sir.
别再这样做,查理.
Don't do that, Charlie.
做什么? - 到处宣扬我的意图.
Do what? - Trumpet my intentions.
一切我说了算
Herd me like a damn steer.
你不是来这挖金子的?
Ain't you here to prospect gold?
如果你只想来这赌博,比尔 那我们开始吧.
If you're just gonna gamble, Bill, let's get it set.
我会为你安排出场费
I'll arrange appearance money for you.
那根本不是赌博. 那是酒馆的托.
That ain't gambling. It's shilling for the house.
那让你能他♥娘♥的♥有个固定的收入.
It's getting you a regular damn source of income.
不用落得像在夏延那样的下场
So's this don't wind up like Cheyenne.
买♥♥下那个摊位我们要出多少价钱?
What offer should we make at the purchase of that lot?
隔壁的裁缝10天前花了600块买♥♥他的摊位
Barber next to us paid 600 for his lot 10 days ago.
卖♥♥方市场. - 是啊.
Seller's market. - Mm-hmm.
我会说我们打算出750,最多不超过1000
I'd say we're well bought at 750, we don't go past 1,000.
喔,能同一张桌子吗?
Uh, may I, um, join you?
布洛克先生
Well, Mr. Bullock,
经过昨晚的事情,
after the events of last night,
对于像我这样只会耍笔杆子的
for an ink-stained wretch like myself
能在同一个餐厅与您和希考克先生
finding you and Mr. Hickok here
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表