剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
以后的日子就没法活了
on the day I pay heed to what you say!
哦
Oh.
哦,这是怎么了?
Oh, what is this?
哦,哦
Oh, oh.
他把我吓坏了, 查理.
He scared me, Charlie.
我从小到大
I ain't been scared like that
从未如此害怕过
since I was a little girl.
哦
Oh.
哦,上帝
Oh, Jesus.
简,你去哪
Jane, where you going?
好吧.
All right.
现在,从这往下走
Now, down there
是科克伦医生的住所
is Doc Cochran's office.
如果那个英格兰混♥蛋♥再去找那小姑娘
If that limey cocksucker comes for that little girl,
我就把他轰成碎片.
I got him triangulated.
如果他从那过来,我一定干掉他
If he comes from that way I got him,
如果他从那过来...
and if he comes from that way...
我♥干♥掉他
I got him.
动手
Here I go.
别说话,到他身边才拔枪.
No words, and no gun till you're on him.
我去了,为我倒霉的弟弟报仇.
Here I go. Revenge for my fucking brother.
那人没拔出他的枪啊,希考克先生.
The man's gun never left his holster, Mr. Hickok.
他想杀我
He meant me harm.
你杀了我弟弟,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You killed my brother, you son of a bitch!
现在我也杀了你
And now I killed you.
他想掏枪
He was going for his gun.
我看见了. - 他是来报仇的.
I saw it. - A revenge seeker.
我想他的确想杀你
I guess he did mean you harm.
你眼睛不太好使,是不是?
You're half fucking blind, ain't you?
有时候这有好处
Sometimes it's a fucking blessing.
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?
What the fuck you looking at?
好像他有多俊似的.
Like he's a fucking Adonis.
你离开这一会,医生.
You go on away from here for a little while, Doc.
我不会离开. - 去
I won't. - Go on.
再去看看那些娘们
You go see about the whores.
不
No.
你知道,如果有必要,我会杀了你.
You know I'll come through you if I have to.
我提醒一下你,丹.
Let me remind you of something, Dan.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me...
你就又成了一个可耻的小偷,
then you are up to your elbows in snatches,
就像你在我来这该死小镇之前干的一样
just like you were before I came to this damn camp.
每天出去偷人钱
Taking care of 'em.
以此谋生,日复一日.
Nursing 'em, day in, day out.
每次偷少了,还要遭艾尔责骂.
Taking heat from Al every time one of 'em's poorly.
你就动手嘛.
Up to your elbows.
如果我让那小女孩活着,艾尔会杀了我
Between that and a slit throat
在做小偷和被割断喉咙之间
that Al will give me if I leave that child alive,
你清楚我会选择什么
I think you know which one I'm gonna choose.
我是不会走的,你尽管走前一步,做你想做的
You just go ahead and do what you're gonna do 'cause I'm not moving.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你这是让我得罪艾尔啊
You're pitting me against Al.
得罪就得罪.
So the fuck be it.
好,我不会自己一个人去
Well, I ain't going it alone.
你跟我一起,去说明情况.
You're coming with me to make the case.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊,我们刚才都打瞌睡了吗?
Jesus Christ. Have we been asleep at the switch?
怎么了? - 为什么他押着医生?
What's wrong? - Why's he got his arm on the doc?
你是他妈的自愿跟着那家伙吗?
You with that ugly fucker of your own free will?
是的是的,我是自愿的
Yes. Yes, I am.
我宁愿好运都不愿太聪明.
I'd rather be lucky than smart.
一字不漏地告诉我那卖♥♥工具佬说了什么
Word for word what the hardware guy said.
那个卖♥♥工具佬? - 工具佬
The hardware guy? - The hardware guy.
你刚才不是说那工具佬站在希考克旁边吗?
Didn't you just tell me the hardware guy was standing next to Hickok?
那工具佬说
The hardware guy said something like,
"希考克是对的,他准备拔枪.
"Hickok's right. He was going for his gun.
我看见他正想拔枪. - 就这些.
I saw him going for it." - Something like.
我牙齿疼得死去活来
My tooth was paining me something awful,
但我肯定重要的都说了.
but I am certain that was the gist of it.
去庄尼那拿点大♥麻♥
Get some dope from Johnny.
万分感谢,思卫伦金先生
Thanks an awful lot, Mr. Swearengen.
牙疼可把我折磨坏了
My tooth's about brought me to my knees.
告诉我.
Tell me one thing.
那笨蛋移♥动♥时,有没有打草惊蛇?
When that idiot made his move, did he tip it?
汤姆很小心了,艾尔
Tom didn't say boo, Al.
希考克肯定是嗅到了什么味道
Hickok must've just smelled him.
艾尔,你绝对不会相信发生了什么.
Al, you're not gonna believe what happened.
什么?
What?
跟希考克一起的那些疯子
Lunatic that runs with Hickok
把小女孩带走了.
just absconded with that child.
把她保护了起来
Must be under his protection.
跟我来
Come here.
你确定那小女孩没看到你的样子?
You're sure that girl doesn't know what you look like?
艾尔,我肯定那女孩没看到.
Al, I'm confident that girl don't know what I look like.
但我给不了你太多的保证.
But no, I can't guarantee that to a more certainty.
我知道你要掌控全局.
I know you got your whole operation here you gotta consider.
你不用担心
And you don't need to be worried
那些麻烦..
or troubled about the...
即便那女孩认出我
well, as far as that girl recognizing me,
也许只有万分之一的可能性.
no matter if it's the slimmest of the slim possibilities.
你想我怎么做?
So what you want me to do?
不如我呆在城外,等你把所有事处理好?
You want me to just stay outta camp until you deal with all this?
不如这样,艾尔?
Why don't I do that, Al?
我们找块石头,庄尼每天去查一下
How 'bout you have Johnny check under the rock
我是否放了信息在下面
and I'll put messages under the rock.
我每天也去检查那块石头
And then I'm gonna check under the rock
看你是否留了言给我
every day and see if you wanna send messages to me.
过于谨慎了
Err on the side of caution?
这样,呃... 也算个计划吧?
That's, uh... is that a plan?
好吧
All right.
嘿艾尔,我想走之前
Hey Al, think I got time to put my brand
应该还有时间再干票小的?
on a little snatch before I go?
这下干净了
No loose ends now.
上来!
Get up here!
带上雪橇
Bring the sled.
♪ Row, row, row your boat ♪
♪ Gently down the stream ♪
♪ Merrily, merrily... ♪
混♥蛋♥!
God damnit!
♪ Row, row, row your boat ♪
♪ Gently down the stream ♪
♪ Merrily, merrily d - d Row, row, row your boat ♪
♪ Life is but a dream d - d Gently down the stream... ♪
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表