剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
他怎么会让那婊♥子♥养♥的♥得手呢?
Why did he let that son of a bitch get to him?
我不知道,查理
I don't know, Charlie.
不管怎样,之前没人吓我一跳
Anyways, people don't scare me past speaking,
我通常晚上来给他讲些他妈的新闻
I come up here nights tell him the fucking news.
继续吧
Go ahead.
查理他妈的向杀你的凶手报仇了
Charlie avenged your fucking murder.
那个你喜欢的,叫布洛克的小伙子跟我一起
And that Bullock fella was with me that you seemed to like.
虽然我很奇怪为什么他们
Although it occurred to me to wonder why they didn't do
他妈的没有当场宰了那个混♥蛋♥
for the cocksucker right on the fucking spot.
是不是有什么事情我们要在他面前 说清楚?
Is that something we need to get into in front of him?
你最有发言权,你跟他说嘛
You got the biggest mouth in the territory. You talk to him.
想说什么说什么
Tell him whatever you want.
我开通了之前跟你说的到夏延的邮路
I got that mail route in Cheyenne that we talked about.
我给那些卖♥♥五金的哥们带回了些补给
I was bringing back supplies to them hardware boys
我正巧碰见布洛克..
and I run into that Bullock fella.
他正在到处搜寻那个麦考尔
He was out there looking for that McCall
那个....那个杀你的混♥蛋♥
that... that killed you.
他撞见一个印第安人
And he run into some heathen boy
跟他好一场搏斗
and he had one hell of a fight.
然后,他......他.....
Boy, and he just... he got...
他干.......
he got f...
他干掉.....掉
he got f-f...
干掉了那人
Fuck.
我能...
Can l...
能不能明天再来跟他讲?
can I tell him some more tomorrow?
当然,你♥他♥妈♥问我♥干♥什么?
Sure, what the fuck you asking me for?
我又没定什么规矩
I don't make the rules.
想回镇子吗?
Wanna go back to the camp?
走吧
Please.
我把我的信心强加给布洛克
And what must Mr. Bullock have been thinking
他一定会有什么想法
as I inflicted my personal confidences upon him?
我不知道 - 我也不知道
I don't know. - Nor do I.
至少他守口如瓶
At least he kept a decent privacy.
我不得不回宝石酒馆了
I have to go back to The Gem.
他现在正等着我告诉他
He's waiting for me now to tell him
你和布洛克正考虑卖♥♥那金矿
yours and Mr. Bullock's thinking about selling the claim,
我不能再撒谎了
and I won't be able to lie anymore.
下一个是最后的谎话
Next I tell will be my last.
我最好还是尽快回去
So I better just get back there.
思卫伦金先生发现你骗他了
Mr. Swearengen discovered our deception?
对 - 怎么发现的?
Yeah. - How?
他看见你走出酒店 - 他没看见
Looking at you walk out of the hotel. - He did not.
我当时很小心,看见他没在窗户那盯着
I was careful to see he wasn't watching in the window.
没关系了,加内特夫人
It don't matter, Mrs. Garret.
关键是,我要回去了
The point is, I gotta go back.
你需要找人来照看这个孩子
And you need someone to look to this child,
我这边已经山穷水尽
and with choices bigger elsewhere
我已经无能为力了
and nothing I can tell to hold you here,
你还是最好考虑一下把矿卖♥♥了,离开这
maybe you better think about selling and getting out.
你想带着这孩子走吗?
Would you wanna take the girl and go?
去哪?
Where?
我在其他地方谁也不认识 - 你可以去纽约
I have no people anywhere. - You could go to New York.
我可以让我在那的亲戚帮你立足
L- I could have my relatives there see you established.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢?
What the fuck?
是什么让你能留在这里?
What would keep you here?
你想得罪那个人?
You wanna fuck this man?
得罪了那个人,孩子怎么办...
Fuck him, then think about the child...
别对我说这种话,翠西,用这种语气...
Don't use that language with me, Trixie, or that tone...
你有从我的角度考虑吗?
Don't you wanna say to remember my place?
我有啊,你个有钱的婆娘
I do, you rich cunt.
我要回去了
And I'm going back to it.
她快要会说自己的名字了,你知道
She's about to say her name, you know.
她已经可以说出她的姊妹和家人的名字
She named her sisters and her folks.
考虑一下把矿卖♥♥了
Think of selling.
带她走,你会听见她说的
If you took her away, you could hear her say it.
♪ Old friend ♪
♪ All the stories to tell ♪
♪ Old friend ♪
♪ Could you bid me farewell? ♪
♪ Ooh, old friend ♪
♪ It might be easy for another man to see ♪
♪ Old fool ♪
♪ All the pain and the scars ♪
♪ Old fool ♪
♪ Could you lay down your arms? ♪
♪ Old fool ♪
♪ It might be easy for another man to see ♪
♪ But I think you still look a lot like me. ♪
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表