剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
你好 - 你好,斯塔先生.
Hello. - Hello, Mr. Star.
要我帮你拿那些被单吗? - 不用
May I help with those sheets? - I got 'em.
加内特太太怎么样了?
How is Mrs. Garret?
还在伤心呢 - 你告诉她我受人委托问候下她?
Still not receiving. - You do tell her I've asked to call?
受布洛克先生的委托?
On commission for Mr. Bullock.
你店里的生意如何?
How's business at your store?
还不错
Brisk.
哦
Oh.
我的天那!
Jesus Christ!
把你吓着了?
You just shit yourself!
我以为你还在外面,喝得酩酊大醉
I take it you've been out on a hoot.
没错,我是喝醉了一会
I've been drunk awhile, correct.
这和你有什么关系?
What the fuck is that to you?
问得真好,就像你是农夫
Question was well meant, like if you was
我问你收成怎么样一样
a farmer I would ask you how the farming was going.
我最好的朋友死了,你知道吗?
I did lose my fucking best friend, you know?
我知道
I know.
无论如何,我他妈的不是来这里教你礼仪的
Anyways, I ain't here to teach you any manners.
我想知道那孩子怎么样了
I was wondering about the child.
她很好
She's fine.
还有呢?
And what else?
她在那寡妇身边
And she's staying with that widow,
还有个宝石酒馆的妓♥女♥和她一起
and the whore from The Gem is with her, too.
妈的,妓♥女♥和她在一起干什么?
What the fuck is a whore doing with her?
那寡妇身体不好
The widow has health problems of her own.
翠西来照顾她.
And Trixie's taking care of her.
翠西就是那个妓♥女♥?
Trixie being the fucking whore?
你对别人要求可真高
You have high standards as applied to other people.
我不想对任何人下判断, 我就是来问问情况
I ain't judging anyone. I was seeking information!
好吧,你了解够了吗?
Well, are you adequately informed?
够了,你个混♥蛋♥!
Yes, I am, you cocksucker!
我现在已经够忙的了
'Cause I am in the midst of a situation.
哦,因为天花?
Oh, smallpox?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的?
What the fuck is that to you?
我在树林里,见到一个家伙有这病
Fella in the woods I see to say hello to has it.
肯定是被人传染的
Unless he caught it from a trout.
我猜想镇子里也有人因这病躺下了
I figured some in the camp could be down with it, too.
他在树林里干什么?
What was he doing in the woods?
有人把他扔在那
Someone threw him there.
不过,他现在好多了
Anyways, he's better now.
你感觉如何?
And how do you feel?
你什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你感觉怎么样? - 干嘛问这个?
How do you feel? - Why?
我认为你现在没事
I take it that you're feeling well.
对不对? - 对,你♥他♥妈♥说的没错
Am I wrong? - No, you're not fucking wrong!
那就是我他妈想知道的
That's all I wanted to fucking know!
(说清楚点)不然我一拳打晕你!
I will lay you out as soon as look at you!
我的意思是
This is my point.
你曾照看那个病人
You been caring for a sick man
但他好像并没有传染你
who doesn't seem to have gotten you sick.
你倒真是聪明
Aren't you a wise fucking owl?
也许你身上有抗体
Being as you have a gift for it,
这病不控制住迟早会轮到我
and I'm gonna have sick people up to my hips,
我想知道你是否愿意回镇子里
I was wondering if you might wanna come back to camp.
我最好的朋友死了
My best friend died.
他不会再回来了!
And he ain't coming back!
你现在愿意帮我吗?
Now will you help me?
你休息的时候一样可以喝酒,像我一样
You can do your drinking off work, like I do.
夫人?
Madam?
什么?
Yes?
你还好吗?
How are you?
很好,法纳姆先生,多谢
Better, Mr. Farnum. Thank you.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
你好吗?
How are you?
非常好,多谢
Very well, thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我多拿了些被单过来 - 嗯
I brought more linens. - Hmm.
我听说有人呕吐了
I'd heard someone threw up.
哦,看来这个游戏
Well, appears luck pinches out
运气耗费的比挖矿快多了
at this game even quicker than prospecting.
去得快也来得快.
It can come back that quick, too.
永不言弃,跟找金子一样
Never weaken, same as at the creek.
你要休息一会吗,艾尔思沃思? 我们可以停一会
You want to stop for a while, Ellsworth? We can stop.
哦,万一运气回来怎么办?
Oh, what if my luck comes back?
我们不在,它可找不到我了
Won't be here to reap the benefits.
哦,也许它会等你呢
Well, maybe it'll a wait for ya.
当然
Of course, too,
它也可能不等你,对不,乔安妮?
maybe it won't, right, Joanie?
也许你该休息会,宝贝
Maybe you should stop for awhile, honey.
去上个厕所?
You need to piss?
对不起
Excuse me.
你可太有礼貌了, 塞伊?
Did I say that too polite, Cy?
去吧
Go head off now.
埃迪,你来接手游戏
Eddie, take over the game.
我要大杀四方,来吧
Push them bones my way, will ya?
请下注,先生们,请下注
Place your bets, gentlemen. Place your bets.
来吧,让气氛再沸腾起来
All right, let's warm the world back up now.
新玩家来了
New shooter coming out.
七点,投者赢.
Seven, the winner. The winner is seven.
你确定不想沾沾我的运气?年轻人?
You sure you don't want to get on me, young man?
哦,我下注20块
Well, I might hazard a 20.
好吧!
All right, now!
天灵灵地灵灵
Do not detain me.
七点,投者赢
Seven, the winner is seven.
好手气!
Hot shooter!
运气来了挡也挡不住!
You can't keep an old man down!
顺风顺水顺我意!
Wagons, westward bound!
又是七点 - 你们最好沾沾我的运气.
It's a seven. - You better get on me now.
我现在炙手可热,手气正旺啊!
I got a meeting to go to and I got a hot hand here!
哈!
Hah!
钱等着你去赚呢,宝贝
Money's out front, honey.
好的
Okay.
他全身出现很多小泡泡
Spots are coming out all over his body.
那不代表没希望了
That don't decide how it ends.
乔伊还是个处♥男♥
Joey was cherry.
我知道
I know.
在知道怎么做♥爱♥之前,他不想碰我们
He didn't want us to do it till he knew how.
把眼泪擦干,别让那些水鱼
You'd do better if the tricks
以为你是看见他们才哭的
didn't think looking at 'em made you cry.
哇 现在
Whoa, now.
是我,庄尼.伯恩斯,牧师
It's Johnny Burns, Reverend.
伯恩斯先生
Mr. Burns.
你好? - 宝石酒馆有个聚会
How are you? - There's a meeting at The Gem.
思卫伦金先生想让你也参加
Mr. Swearengen thought you'd wanna come, too.
在他的酒馆里?
At his saloon?
对的,先生
Yes, sir.
我能问是关于什么的聚会吗?
May I ask the meeting's purpose?
哦,他没告诉我.
Well, he don't get into that with me.
好吧,多谢
All right, thank you.
告诉思卫伦金先生我会参加
Tell Mr. Swearengen I will be there.
他叫我去买♥♥水果
He's having me get fruit.
我就知道那么多
I know that much.
好的
Fine.
那匹马侧面的三个血手印
The three red hands on the pony's flank
代表近身杀死了三个人
was three men killed hand to hand.
红色的圈圈代表在马背上杀死了一个人
The red circle was one killed on horseback.
马腿上的白线
The white lines on the pony's legs
代表他成功击杀的次数
was times that he's a'counted coup.
为了这些,无论是想真的杀死你的敌人
With them, whether you mean to kill your man
还是想表现自己
after or you're just showing off,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表