剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我认为是有人在那找到了某些你想要的东西
I think someone found something out there you want.
就算你不知道
Assume you ain't been privy
事情的详细细节
to the ins and outs of that matter
怎么会说出这么该死的话,哈?
for the sake of fucking conversation, huh?
我是说, E.B.我们在宣布彼此永远忠诚
I mean, was I asleep, E.B.,
充分信任的时候
when you and me declared undying loyalty
没说过对每件事他妈的的细节
and full faith mutual disclosure
每一步他妈的具体行动
about every fucking detail of every fucking move
都要知会对方吧? - 你把我当成卒子,艾尔
we were ever gonna make together? - You used me as a pawn, Al.
你把事情搞糟了才是现在他妈的焦点所在
And you fucked up the game is the central fucking present issue.
我们已经达成共识给你2000块钱, 你♥他♥妈♥的还要在里面占股份?
We agreed on 2,000. You want a fucking percentage instead?
这是很过分的要求吗?
Is that such an inconceivable proposition?
好吧,我给你股份. E.B. - 多少?
Yeah, you got a percentage, E.B. - How big?
第一个100万,给你2%, 之后的给你5%
2% of the first million, half a percent after.
想握手吗,艾尔
You wanna feel a damp palm, Al,
随便哪个手都行
select either of these hands.
赶紧去葬礼那, E.B. 实在不行就提价到20000
Just get to the funeral, E.B. Go to 20 if you have to.
只要能他妈的买♥♥到那个矿
Just get that fucking claim.
如果必要,我会报20000.我保证
20 if I have to. My word.
很帅的男人,我真希望能告诉你我认得他
What a handsome man. Wish I could tell you I recognize him.
不管怎样,还是谢谢你
Thank you anyway.
是你父亲,我猜 - 对
Your dad, I expect. - Yes.
肯定有理由让你相信他在这里?
You have reason to think he's out here?
他在俾斯麦寄给我们一封信, 说他会在这些山里探矿
He wrote us from Bismarck he'd be prospecting the hills.
"我们"是指? - 我哥哥
"Us" being? - My brother.
他刚在这里找到了工作
He just got work over here.
他很幸运
Good for him.
那么就你们两个人?
So it's just the two of you?
我妈妈去世了,所以我们 才从水牛城过来
Our mother passed, why we come from Buffalo.
你们来这找你们的父亲 - 对
You're out here looking for your dad. - Yes.
呃,他叫亨利? - 对
Uh, Henry? - Yes.
来这找她父亲的,埃迪
Out here looking for her father, Eddie.
她和她哥哥
Her and her older brother.
有张相片,但我认不出... 认不出是谁
Got a photograph, I don't... I don't recognize the likeness.
不认识
No.
亨利.安德森? - 对
Henry Anderson? - Yes.
不,我不认识他 - 嗯
Yeah, I don't recognize him. - Mm.
你哥哥上班时你打算干什么?
What are you gonna do while your brother works?
我也工作,如果我们想继续找的话, 得把这事先放一放
Work too, while we're looking to set aside, if we have to move on.
哦,如果你父亲没在这里被找到
Ah, if Dad doesn't turn up here.
对了,你会做什么?
Yeah, what do you do?
煮饭,打扫卫生,缝补衣服,,扫地....
Cook, clean, sew, sweep.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
你学东西快吗? - 我想我学东西很快
How quick do you learn? - Guess I learn pretty quick.
有潜力
Maestro.
我们彼此陌生,都在外漂泊
We are strangers and sojourners.
加内特先生长眠于此
Mr. Garret's burial place
离纽约城遥遥路途
is a great distance from New York City.
他与他父亲的家均在那里
But his heart...
囡囡... 宝宝
Ingrid... Marta.
在良辰吉日 - ....妈妈..
And on the great day... - Mama.
他的慈父会带他回家 - ...爸爸....
His Father will take him into it. - Papa.
因为无论我们将他安葬在哪
As He will all who confess His Son savior
他的慈父都会为他向主忏悔
from wherever we may be put to rest.
我们的圣诗是:"坚固堡垒"
Our hymn is "A Mighty Fortress."
♪ A mighty fortress is our God ♪
♪ A bulwark never failing... ♪
我为你感到遗憾,夫人
My sympathies, madam, - d Our helper... ♪
但,我不得不在此做出
but, my own requirements force me
不情之请
to ignore what's seemly.
我必须给我的钱找个去处
I must decide where to place my capital.
我可以提价到19,500
Might raising my offer to say, $19,500, uh,
希望你能即刻答复?
prompt you to an immediate answer?
不,法纳姆先生
No, Mr. Farnum. - d Doth seek to work us woe ♪
♪ Lord Sabbath, His name ♪
我现在还不想去看比尔
d His craft and power... d - I would as soon not see Bill now.
再找个时间来吧
I'll see him some other time.
驾
Come on.
♪ On earth is not His equal... ♪
你可以在24小时内答复
I will require a decision within 24 hours...
拜托,别再说了,法纳姆先生
Please, stop speaking to me, Mr. Farnum.
♪ Did we in our own strength confide ♪
♪ Our striving would be losing ♪
♪ Were not the right man by our side... ♪
♪ The man of God's own choosing. ♪
我希望你没放弃对那个小个女孩的打算,艾尔
I hope you ain't gived up on that little runt of a girl, Al.
哦,你担心她?
Oh, do you worry for her, Dan?
在屎尿横流的大街上散步
Wandering the muck of our thoroughfare,
她的瘦小身躯会被那些马屎埋了?
her tiny self all but swallowed up in horseshit?
嘿,小子!过来
Hey, kid! Come here.
是,先生? - 跟我们站在这里一秒钟
Yes, sir? - Stand with us here a second.
做........做什么?
What are... what are we doing?
等
Waiting.
从他出来的那个门那
And out the door he'll go,
象他妈的瑞士钟表一样准时
and prompt as a Swiss fucking timepiece
三个大♥波♥波妓♥女♥会从那屏风后面出来
three big-tittied whores will now emerge from behind that screen.
他让她们站成一列,两步间隔
He lines 'em up at two-foot intervals,
脱下上衣
smock tops down,
几乎疾跑经过她们
and all but sprints past 'em,
用嘴舔她们的乳♥头♥
giving their titties a lick.
如果错过了一个
And if he misses a titty,
就不再让他自己折返回去
does not let himself retrace his steps.
不会吧 - 是的,然后他就回家
Don't tell me. - Yeah, then he goes on his way home,
回味一整天.你叫啥名字来着?迈尔斯,对不?
relieved for the day. What's your name? It's Miles, huh?
对,迈尔斯. - 对
Miles, yeah. - Yeah.
很奇怪,对不.迈尔斯?
Strange, huh, Miles?
但你有时要了解这些怪人
But something you gotta know about specialists.
他们会付额外的价钱
They pay a premium
而且他们从来不他妈的惹麻烦
and they never cause fucking trouble.
我有时想着在未来的时候, 在英格兰的曼彻斯特
I sometimes imagine in my declining years running a small joint
开一家小酒馆,专门服务这些怪人.
in Manchester, England, catering to specialists exclusive.
让他们觉得无拘无束,我就在角落里打理生意
And to let 'em know they're amongst their own, I'll operate from the corner,
头朝下吊着,像个该死的蝙蝠一样?
hanging upside down like a fucking bat, hmm?
我们这里倒是没有太变♥态♥的家伙,哈? - 没有,先生
We're not such bad sorts here, huh? - No, sir.
那你愿意问你妹妹是否她会 重新考虑一下,嗯?
So do you wanna ask your sister if she'd like to reconsider, hmm?
你不是说真的吧 - 当然不是真的
You don't really mean that. - Of course I don't mean it.
你怎么会认为我真想做那样的事情,哈?
How dare you suggest I'd mean a thing like that, huh?
我做了我该做的
I did my part.
提高报价到20,000块,要她一天之内答复
Raised our offer to 20 and demanded answer within the day.
结果如何,你个混♥蛋♥?
But what, you cocksucker?
事情有点棘手:布洛克回来了
Complications have ensued: Bullock's come back.
我估计她会征求他的意见
I expect she'll wanna take counsel with him.
告诉翠西我要见她
Tell the whore I wanna see her.
我想这应该不会改变我们的协议吧
And I trust this doesn't alter our agreement.
我相信你明白:零的2%还是他妈的零蛋
I trust you know 2% of nothing's fucking nothing.
我认识可信任的从蒙大拿来的人
That fella from Montana
没办法检验你的金矿
I knew to trust won't be able to assay your claim.
明白了
I see.
我们要从本地雇人,我会亲自盯着他们
We'll engage someone local, and I'll keep an eye on him.
因为我已经决定留在镇子上, 布洛克先生
As I've decided to stay in camp, Mr. Bullock,
至少在最近的这段时间
at least for the near term,
我希望你能从那些应希考克先生请求
I hope you'll feel absolved of those responsibilities
为我的利益着想而承担的 责任中解脱出来
towards my interest that you undertook at Mr. Hickok's request.
我宁愿把它做完
I prefer to see 'em through.
那根本就是我的事情
They're properly mine.
我觉得我至少有能力承担一小部分
I even feel marginally capable of shouldering them
而且我知道你和斯塔先生还有
and I certainly realize that you and Mr. Star
你们自己的事情
have responsibilities of your own.
这算炒我鱿鱼吗,加内特太太?
Are you firing me, Mrs. Garret?
我在让你解脱
I'm offering you absolution.
否则我还是要继续
Otherwise I'm staying on.
你受伤了我很难过
I'm so sorry you were hurt.
那么,他们是不是费尽心思要你出♥卖♥♥♥那个矿?
So, how hard are they coming at you to sell?
坦白说
I could confide
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表