剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
当然,他们对加内特夫人的看法是错的
Of course, they'll be wrong about Mrs. Garret,
但对你们两个混♥蛋♥的判断可是正确无误
but they'll be right as rain about you two cocksuckers.
你就这么告诉你楼上的人
You tell him all that upstairs.
如果他不死
If he don't die.
如果他不死
If he don't die.
我不认为我打他那两下 就会要他的命
I don't think I killed him.
我听明白了你的意思
Just so I understand you,
如果他不死
if he don't die,
你的意思就是那家伙就会这么折腾下去
you're saying the man's luck don't have to hold out.
这就是你想我传递给楼上的讯息
Now, that's the message you want me to take upstairs.
我可不踩这趟浑水
I don't swim in that shit.
你应该把那徽章别在胸前
You ought to pin that on your chest.
你可是足够虚伪去带它
You're hypocrite enough to wear it.
记得跟他说
You just tell him.
你以为所有的问题都有解决办法吗,吴?
When did you start thinking every wrong had a remedy, Wu?
你来镇子里是为了要公正
Did you come to camp for justice
还是为了他妈的赚钱啊
or to make your fucking way?!
我感觉你今天做了
I'm sensing you've done things today
你并不想做的事情,塞思
you wish you could amend, Seth.
我变成什么样子了,索尔?
What kind of a man have I become, Sol?
我不知道
I don't know.
日子还他妈长着呢
The day ain't fucking over.
因为什么事那个打牌爱作弊的家伙
Under what provocation was that clown-hatted card-sharp
捅死了那中国人?
when he slaughtered the Chink?
我当时低着头,艾尔, 正像头骡子一样拖着牧师走呢
I was head down, Al, towing that minister like a canal mule.
哦,那后来,当你♥他♥妈♥的抬起头的时候
Well, in the aftermath, when you raised your fucking head,
那个斯特普尔顿看起来有没有 吓得惊慌失措的样子?
did Stapleton act like a fucking frightened man?
没有,他就像只在自己窝边的公鸡 一样趾高气扬
More strutting like a dunghill rooster.
妈的肯定是事先串通好了
Put-up fucking job.
那婊♥子♥养♥的♥托利弗准备打中国城的主意
That fucknut Tolliver's moving on Chinatown.
那狡猾的王八蛋
That devious fucknut.
至于布洛克要我们注意的这件事?
As far as this matter Bullock commended to our attention?
哦,这个好处理,艾尔
Well, it's the exact type murder you preach, Al.
就像你平时说的一样:未雨绸缪,斩草除根
Head off trouble down the road.
如果一招不慎,就会惹火上身
You head off trouble down the road once you've dealt with the trouble on it.
当下的麻烦,丹
The trouble on the road, Dan,
是艾尔的敌人克拉格特法官
is Al's enemy Magistrate Clagett's
和军方的这种貌似很友好的关系
cozy-seeming connection to the military.
如果这关系属实,艾尔就必须...
If genuine, Al must decide...
考虑是否该和克拉格特讲和
ought he seek some alliance with Clagett,
不管暂时也好,假装也好
however temporary or dissembled?
至少要等到军方把他们要买♥♥东西的钱付了
At least until you're paid for the army's order.
他们全他妈的在一个地方
They're all in the same fucking place.
托利弗,那个寡妇的老爸,克拉格特...
Tolliver, the widow's father, Clagett...
我可以把他们一锅端了
I can take care of all of 'em in one fell swoop.
你要真动手,那些骑兵队怎么办?
What about half of the cavalry while your talons are out, huh?
我跟你说,真的,你要真♥他♥妈♥的杀了那将军
I'll tell you, by God, you cut that fucking general's throat,
那些.....那些兵们说不定就都跑了
you'll... you'll hurry the pace of desertion.
我说的有那么好笑吗?
Did I say something funny?
那个给克拉格特跑腿的混♥蛋♥来了.
That cocksucker Clagett's bagman.
稍安毋躁
Moderation in all things.
谢谢,多谢光临,先生
Thank you, thank you, sir.
非常感谢 - 祝好运
Much obliged. - Good luck.
多亏了克拉格特法官,将军
With all respect to the Magistrate Clagett, General,
我们都很想这里能并入领地,现在也在逐步推进中
eager as we are to get taken into the territory, those wheels grind slow,
每天在这个镇子周围
while every day in this camp and environs
价值成千上万的金子被挖取,然后换成钱被花掉
tens of thousands of dollars in gold get cleaned up, and put into circulation.
如果我们都是某个宗教组织的成员
It's an environment to test the moral mettle
这里可真是个考验道德意志的地方
if we was all members of some religious organization.
幸亏我们不是
Which we ain't.
确定没什么吸引你的吗?
Are we sure we can't tempt you?
我确定
I'm sure.
让你的一小部分人留下来,
A small fraction of your detachment left behind,
比如说,12人或者18人
a dozen or 18 men, say,
会让那些不法分子都被震慑住
would keep the criminal element in check.
我会给现金补偿,没有记录
Cash compensation, unrecorded.
要想预防外部的威胁
To defend against threats from without,
我建议镇子还不如成立一支民兵
I suggest the camp create a militia.
而对于那些不法事件和财产纠纷
For civil disorders and property disagreements,
你们有任命一个警长吗?
have you hired a sheriff?
对,我们有一个
Yeah, we got one.
你之前不是跟我说,托利弗先生
Did you say to me earlier, Mr. Tolliver,
你希望留下来的军队的主要作用
that you imagined that the chief use of the military presence
就是辅助巩固警长的权威吗?
was to buttress the sheriff's authority?
这完全是多此一举
Such indirection for such a tawdry purpose.
价值50,000块的金子
$50,000 in gold.
我要那些兵留下,将军
I want those soldiers, General.
这够直接了吧?
Is that direct enough?
我能说句话吗?
May I speak?
布洛克先生
Mr. Bullock.
我曾经是蒙大拿的警长
I was a marshal in Montana.
我父亲曾在英国皇家陆军服役
My father served in the British Royal Army,
我哥哥罗伯特也曾是个骑兵
and my brother Robert was a cavalryman
在得克萨斯与墨西哥牛仔的战争中被杀
killed fighting the Comancheros in Texas.
有什么事吗,布洛克先生?
Why are you here, Mr. Bullock?
有一个人,叫奥蒂斯.罗塞尔, 目前躺在这个房♥子里
A man named Otis Russell is laid up in this establishment.
他需要保护 - 为什么要保护?
He needs protection. - Protection from whom?
防备镇子里的某些人
Several in this camp.
我痛打了他一顿
I beat him badly.
但其他人可能想让他死
Others have reason to wish him dead,
而镇子里的警长用块培根就能收买♥♥
and the camp sheriff can be bought off for half a can of bacon grease.
好吧,只要我在这
Well, while we're here,
我会保证这个罗塞尔先生的安全
I will hold Mr. Russell under protection
做为对你牺牲了的兄弟的敬意
as a gesture to your brother's sacrifice.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
我还要说一句,在一个镇子里
I would add... in a camp
一个警长用快培根都能收买♥♥
where the sheriff can be bought for bacon grease,
而像你,一个前警长
a man, a former marshal
明明了解自己的秉性难以忍♥受如此
who understands the danger of his own temperament,
就应该考虑出来为大众服务
might consider serving his fellows.
我能插句话吗,将军?
May I have a word, General?
我明白了,谢谢.
I'm through. Thank you.
我们都是有血性的汉子
We all have bloody thoughts.
巴布上尉?
Captain Bubb?
那个獐头鼠目的商人
That gopher-faced merchant's agent,
对我们狮子大开口,将军
he's trying for our eye-teeth, General.
我倒宁愿和该死的苏族人买♥♥粮草
I'd rather we provision with the fucking Sioux.
有三个兵被抓,,因为把自己的制♥服♥埋了(开小差)
I have three men under guard for burying their uniforms
还有五个兵,把自己的武器拿去交换
and five for bartering their weapons.
交换什么?
Bartering them for what?
女人,牌桌上的筹码,还有挖矿工具
Women, credit at the tables and prospecting tools.
该死的
God damn it.
全体集♥合♥
Form up the men.
我们今晚在镇外宿营
We'll bivouac tonight outside of camp.
天一亮,我们就出发去罗宾逊镇
At daylight, we head for Camp Robinson.
补给的事让我去想想办法,将军
Please allow me to seek remedy in the manner of resupply, General.
不管你跟不跟随,法官,我们都要出发去罗宾逊镇
We move for Camp Robinson, Magistrate, with or without your company.
我完全明白
I quite understand.
12个人,将军,50,000块钱
12 men, General. $50,000.
如果我是警长,我会让你上绞架
If I were sheriff, I'd have you hanged.
我把这个拿来了
I brought these.
这些是我父亲的?
Are these my father's?
在Bella Union的地板上捡到的
Collected off the Bella Union floor.
也许以后能照着做假牙
Maybe model replacements after,
或者提醒他以后别再乱说话
maybe just remind him not to run his mouth.
斯塔布斯小姐,请进来..
Miss Stubbs, will you please come in?
哦,好的
Oh, all right.
乔安妮!
Joanie!
HI,小甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
他会熬过去,对吧?
He will live, though, that seems clear?
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表