剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
L-l... I thought you could make Con Stapleton...
做警长
sheriff,
反正总要有人当
being it's inevitable anyway.
什么叫总要有人当?
How the fuck did that get to be inevitable?
我甚至不想让那混♥蛋♥给我倒痰盂
I wouldn't appoint that cocksucker to empty my spittoons.
艾尔,我的意思是肯定有人要担任警长的职位
What I'm saying is somebody's gotta be sheriff, Al.
斯特普尔顿表达了他想做
Stapleton's got points in his favor.
我希望如果我不他妈给他这份工作
I hope one's not getting to recover the bribe he paid you
他不会把给你的贿赂收回去吧
when I don't give him the fucking job.
你心里有其他人选了,艾尔? - 没有
Who's your candidate, Al? - Nobody.
哦,那这个职位就要一直空缺了
Well, that's just postponing the inevitable.
汤姆,没有什么事是斯特普尔顿承诺了你
Tom, nothing Stapleton's got on you
而丹.道瑞提解决不了的
can't be solved by Dan Dority.
哦... 再给我倒一杯
Well... fill me up.
你这家伙!
Jesus Christ.
其实... 其实事实是我觉得...
The... the truth is I-I feel like the...
这镇子让我感觉越来越陌生了,艾尔
the camp's getting away from me, Al.
一个消防官员
I got a fire commissioner
竟然来挑我店里的毛病
who's about to condemn my building,
我们还在印第安人的领地啊
and we're still on Indian land.
斯特普尔顿当不当警长又怎么
How does Stapleton becoming sheriff
能让你不觉得镇子陌生了?
keep the camp from getting away from you?
哦,我认识他.他知道我帮他说了好话
Well, I know him. Uh, he'd know I put in a word with you.
这他妈对你有什么好处,汤姆
What the fuck good is that to you, Tom,
那混♥蛋♥用两块隔夜面包
when that cocksucker can be bought
就能买♥♥通
for two pieces of day old bread?
哦,那倒没错
Well, that's right.
那... 那还是有意义的
That... that all makes sense.
呃...
It, uh...
当你刚来到镇子的时候
eh, when you first come to this camp
挂起你的招牌,5分钱的酒,5毛钱的妓♥女♥...
and hung your sign up for nickel booze and 50c pussy...
那只是促销价.....
Them was get-acquainted prices.
但重要的是,我他妈就认识了你这地方
But the point is, I seen your fucking tent.
每次经过都会打声招呼
I walked over and l... I said "Hello!"
我不会跟你说....你要用铁皮隔开
I didn't tell you... you gotta sheet iron
你♥他♥妈♥的烟囱
your fucking stovepipe.
我没烟囱
I didn't have a stovepipe,
而且如果我不给你们留个好印象
and you had your knife at the ready
你们的刀子都磨的锃亮
if I didn't make a good impression.
那倒是真的.但你给我们印象很好
That's true enough, but you didn't.
而道瑞提则相反
And Dority made a hell of a one on you.
那....那也是真的
That too, is... is true enough.
现在,我只是, 呃...
Now, I just, uh...
觉得我了解那家伙,艾尔
I feel like I know the guy, Al.
斯特普尔顿
Stapleton.
恩......我觉得
Well... I don't feel
我没有比他更熟悉的人了
like I know anybody no more.
那就让他做警长吧,我无所谓
He can be sheriff for all I care.
多谢,艾尔
Thank you, Al.
别相信他会对你忠诚,汤姆
Don't count on him to be loyal, Tom.
不,不会.....只是......
No, no... just...
一个熟人
a familiar face.
而且没他妈的书面文件
And no fucking paperwork.
哦,我甚至不知道他会不会写字
Well, I don't even know if he can write.
他能在这里宣誓就职吗,艾尔? - 我的天哪,汤姆!
Could he be sworn in here, Al? - For Christ's sake, Tom!
他觉得你不喜欢他 - 他倒说的很对
He feels you don't like him. - He's fucking right as rain.
但这样会让他感觉好一点,你懂得
But it'd be a comfort to him, see,
如果他在你这宣誓就职的话
if he was sworn in under your roof.
那让法纳姆他妈的和他在这 宣誓就职吧
Let Farnum swear him the fuck in here then.
别再提更多要求了
But press your luck no further.
也别他妈期望我会参加
Do not expect me to fucking attend.
非常非常感谢,艾尔
Awful grateful, Al.
斯塔先生 - 翠西小姐,很高兴见到你
Mr. Star. - Miss Trixie, pleased to see you.
我"威胁"过要来拜访你
I threatened to pay a visit.
你说了你要去找一些建筑工具
You spoke of looking out for some building implements.
我说要来找把斧头和锯子
I spoke of looking out for an ax and a saw,
如果我用那些工具,肯定就不是 拿来建什么房♥子
and if I got 'em, they wouldn't be applied to building nothing.
不管怎样... 你想免费和我做♥爱♥吗?
Anyways... would you want a free fuck?
干嘛说这些? - 我想知道答案
Why would you say that? - To know the answer.
干嘛用这种方式说?
Why would you say it that way?
我的上帝,斯塔先生
For Christ's sakes. Mr. Star,
我的贞操正妨碍我的工作
my cherry is obstructing my work.
先生....
Sir...
你愿意拿走它吗,免费?
would you take it from me, free?
塞思,你记得翠西吧
Seth, you remember Trixie.
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
我就妨碍你们一会
Well, I just stopped for a moment.
哦,找到了
Oh, yes.
我锁上门吧 - 哦,好
I'll lock up. - Oh, yes.
如果你想亲吻什么,吻我的脖子或者乳♥头♥吧
Kiss my neck or tits if you have to kiss something.
让我吻你吧
Let me kiss you.
你真是个十足的犹太傻瓜
Well, you're a goddamn Jew fool.
你能在证人面前宣誓
Do you swear before this witness
之后会尽力维护♥法♥纪吗?
to uphold whatever laws may be put in force subsequently?
是的,我会竭尽所能
Yeah, if I can, yeah.
别忘了你的朋友是谁 - 绝对不会
And don't forget who your friends are. - Always.
先生们,站着别动
Gentlemen, hold still.
屏住气,别动
Take a breath. Don't move.
一,二,三
One, two, three.
非常好
Very good.
呃,先生们,...汤姆,我....
Uh, gentlemen, Tom, l...
我在想如果你不围那条脏围裙
I wondered if a second one might be appropriate
是不是会更合适一些
without that putrid apron around your midsection.
不会吧,我们去喝酒
No. Let's drink.
我们的卫生专员
Our health commissioner.
威士忌
Whiskey.
你刚错过我主持的小镇新警长的宣誓仪式
You've just missed my swearing in of the camp's new sheriff.
康.斯特普尔顿,先生,我不确定 我们是否见过面
Con Stapleton, sir. I'm not sure if we've actually met.
当希考克被杀的时候,你就在桌子旁
You were at the table when Hickok was killed.
的确,我在旁边.被吓坏了
Indeed, I was. A horrified bystander.
不是说不设警长吗
We weren't to have a sheriff.
哦,重新考虑过,还是不可避免要有一位
Well, that's been reconsidered as inevitable.
你想担任这个职位吗?布洛克?
Had you designs on the post, Bullock?
我才不想 - 不用客气
I don't want the post. - No hard feelings then.
有需要我乐意效劳
Consider me at your service.
我妻子和小孩会从密西根来找我
My wife and child are to join me from Michigan.
艾尔在办公室吗? - 貌似在隐居
Is Al in his office? - Seems to be sequestered.
他也错过了宣誓仪式
He missed the swearing in too.
不过,他的确同意我们在这里
He did want us over here, though.
这难道不好吗?
Ain't that absolutely correct?
那为什么他不下来?
Then why the fuck didn't he come down?
他干嘛不下来? 那就不清楚了
Why didn't he come down? That's unclear.
你真想知道?我猜
To let you know exactly, I would guess,
肯定是你做了某些让他不高兴的事
at whose mysterious pleasure you serve.
很自然的瞬间
A candid moment.
割礼净化...
Circumcision...
确实有益处,如果你遵守法律的话
is indeed profiteth if thou keepest the law,
但是,如果...
but if, uh...
如果你犯了法
if thou art a transgressor of the law,
净化也会变成没净化
thy circumcision becomes uncircumcision.
因此,如果....
Therefore, if...
你... 是没被割礼净化的人
thy... uncircumcision...
但遵守了.....法律
keeps the, uh... the righteousness of the law,
为什么你的没净化
shall not his uncircumcision
不能等同于净化了呢?
be count for circumcision?
对,那些天生没割礼净化
Yea, the uncircumcision
但遵守法律的人应该审判那些
that is by nature fulfilling his law shall judge thee,
虽然已正式割礼净化
who by... by letter and uh...
但却违反了法律的人
circumcision transgresses the law.
谁啊 - 我是塞思.布洛克
Yeah.
你为什么让斯塔普尔顿当警长
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表