剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
杇木
第一季 第五集
哇
Whoa!
啊..
Ah!
我说,丹
May I say, Dan,
自从我重新开始喝酒后
ever since I resumed drinking alcohol,
我无论如何想不明白
I cannot for the life of me
为什么我会曾经戒过酒
figure out why I ever gave it up.
你要避难趋易 - 哦
Takes the edge off the tough ones. - Ooh.
避难趋易,说得好
Takes the edge off. Well put.
我不得不说,丹
And may I say, Dan,
我发现你经常能
that I often find you the source of many
妙语连珠啊
well put and witty things that you say.
多谢
Thanks.
杀希考克的凶手
The Hickok murder,
那个胆小鬼麦考尔的免罪
exoneration of the coward McCall,
简直让镇子的名誉受损
stain on the escutcheon of the camp.
医生,干杯!
Doc, libation!
我想他不会以为我说的是"干贝"吧
I wonder if he thought I said "live patient?"
硬不起来
Couldn't get it up.
给了她一美元等着
Give her a dollar to wait.
但他越来越虚弱了
But he just keeps getting sicker.
闭嘴
Shut up!
完事了过来找我,医生
Come talk to me after, Doc.
我后背好疼
My back hurts so bad.
要姑娘陪吗?
Will you keep a girl company?
我愿意,但我收费可不便宜
I will, but I'm expensive.
哦,看见你我就知道
Oh, I knew that looking at you.
我叫乔安妮
I'm Joanie.
艾尔思沃思
Ellsworth.
第一次来 Bella Union,艾尔思沃思?
First visit to the Bella Union, Ellsworth?
没错,女士
Yes, ma'am.
我的空闲时间一般都在宝石酒馆打发
My leisure time's usually spent at The Gem.
那你其余时间做什么?
What fills the rest of your time?
哦,女士,我自己有个金矿
Well, ma'am, I've got myself a working gold claim.
哦,先生,是真的吗?
Well, sir, is that a damn fact?
当然,女士,千真万确的一个金矿
Yes, ma'am, a hell of a working gold claim.
而且如果我们彼此深入了解
And if we knew each other better,
我说不定在某处就把它送人了
I would throw fucking in there somewhere.
如果你真这样做,我肯定会想办法得到它
If you did, I would try to catch it.
一个他妈的正常出产的金矿,乔安妮
A working, fucking gold claim, Joanie.
多谢你允许我语无伦次
And thank you for allowing me my full range of expression.
艾尔思沃思 - 如何?
Ellsworth. - What?
你会玩骰子吗?
Do you shoot craps?
不,我不会
No, I don't.
但我学习新事物快的惊人
But I'm a lethally quick study.
来吧
Come on.
乔伊?
Joey?
我病了,老板
I'm sick, boss.
我感觉很不好
I ain't right.
小声点,来这边
Keep your voice down. Walk this way.
我本可以到达內布拉斯加(印第安聚居地)
I would never've made Nebraska.
我发烧了
I got fever.
后背疼得要命
My back's hurt something awful.
没事,孩子,找个地方躺下来, 你会好起来
All right, son, lay up till you get better.
这是你给我的清单
Here's that list you give me.
你先拿着
You hold it for awhile.
有能看懂的人说其中一个东西是用来治天花的
Fella who could read said one of the items was for smallpox.
你干嘛把这单子到处给人看?乔伊
What are you doing showing that list around?
哦,我经过野牛缢口时感觉很不舒服
Well, when I got poorly by Buffalo Gap
我想看看能否在那里找到单子上的东西
I wanted to see if I could fill the list there.
你真♥他♥妈♥辜负我的信任!
That's a breach of goddamned trust!
我是不是得了天花,托利弗先生?
Have I got smallpox, Mr. Tolliver?
我怎么知道?也许你可以去找点药吃.
How do I know? Maybe you got yourself a dose.
不,不,我不会得这病的. 我还是个处♥男♥.
No, I-I wouldn't. I'm virgin.
所以我才会听到你谈起印第安女人时 那么兴奋
That's how come I jumped when you told about Nebraska pussy.
不管咋样,找个房♥间休息
Anyway, go lay up.
乔伊没能到达內布拉斯加州?
Joey didn't make Nebraska?
他传染上安迪一样的病了
Come down with whatever ailed Andy Cramed.
我在想是否乔伊去给 安迪找药?
I wonder if Joey was after a remedy for Andy?
而他自己却还蒙在鼓里
Maybe without even knowing.
你很聪明吗,安迪?
Ain't you clever, Eddie?
我聪明?我想我只是担心疫病的蔓延
Was I being clever? I thought I was worrying about the plague.
你干嘛不专心去对付乔安妮吊上的凯子?
Why don't you concentrate on running in the bones on Joanie's mark?
你倒真能转移话题
A welcome diversion.
那女人就他妈住在你的酒店里
Woman lives in your fucking hotel,
但你却找不到借口催她尽快答复
but you can't find pretext for pressing
你买♥♥矿的报价
the offer on her claim?
翠西老挡着,艾尔
I can't out flank Trixie, Al.
那婊♥子♥像老母鸡护蛋一样护着那个寡妇
The whore guards that widow like a mother hen.
她是去给那寡妇灌鸦♥片♥,然后 做好准备等你办正事
She's dosed her with opium priming her for your approach.
即使这样... - E.B., 把协议装到你口袋里
Be that as it may... - E.B., put that offer in your pocket.
去敲那寡妇的门 - 但翠西会来开门
You knock on the widow's door. - But Trixie'll answer.
翠西开门,你告诉她我有话和她说
Trixie answers, you tell her I want to talk to her.
翠西离开,你进去,把协议签了
Trixie leaves, you gain entry, broach the sale.
那小孩你总能对付了吧
Can you circumnavigate the child
还是需要我把她也帮你解决掉?
or must I map that for you, too?
你说什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
进来,医生,我们快谈完了
Come on in, Doc, him and me are finished.
别他妈的要我费劲 把你的话挤出来
Don't play that shit where you make me drag your words outta you.
要么说清楚,要么他妈的给我闭嘴!
Declare, or shut the fuck up!
我说:在那女人的房♥间事情变得有点奇怪
I said something strange is going on in that hotel room.
楼下那小伙子情况很不妙,艾尔
It's bad with that fella downstairs, Al.
疫病,对吗?
Plague, is it?
天花
Smallpox.
竟然在我酒馆出现
Would land in my joint.
你这不是第一个了
Yours wasn't the first.
从来没耍诈耍的那么费劲.
No deceit too prolonged.
从来没差事做得这么丢人. 滚开!
No errand too demeaning. Get outta here!
从来没被指责的这么刻薄
No rebuke too vile.
艾尔.思卫伦金就是一根球杆, 我法纳姆就仅仅是...
Al Swearengen's a cue and Farnum merely is...
一个滴溜转的撞球
a billiard ball.
你好
Howdy.
操!
Shit!
屎尿横流的烂地方!
Quagmire of piss and bullshit!
什么事?
What?
艾尔想见你,翠西
Al wants to see you, Trixie.
知道了
All right.
他要你马上过去
He wants you over there now.
该到的时候我会到, E.B
I'll be there when I get there, E.B.
加内特夫人怎么样了?
How is Mrs. Garret anyway?
挺好的
Hunky-dory.
我老板想见我
My boss wants me.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back quick as I can.
能熬过去的
This passes.
好的
All right.
请下注,先生们
Place your bets, gentlemen.
请下注
Place your bets.
新玩家出手了!
New shooter coming out!
七点赢
The winner's seven.
那个疫苗怎么样了?
What you hear on that vaccine?
他酒馆里也出现了一个患者
He's had a case break out at his place.
我们要么去房♥间里
Let's go to the cage,
要么我们三个就跳上桌子
or shall the three of us leap up on tables
大声喊给所有人知道
and shout questions across the room?
那疫苗怎么样了?
What about the vaccine?
那孩子没能到达內布拉斯加州
The boy never made Nebraska.
他也病了 - 他现在在哪?
He took sick. - Where is he now?
在这后面 - 这事发生有多久了?
In the back here. - How long has that been?
你别再用这种语气和我说话
You don't want to pursue that tone.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表