剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
I see.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
你看见了
As you see.
这... 这帐篷,你看见的
The... the tent, as you see,
正被拆掉
is in the process of being dismantled.
我们最后的病人昨天也离开了.
Our last tenant took his leave yesterday.
痊愈了? - 痊愈了,对
Upright? - He was upright, yes.
他的名字我忘记了
His name escapes me.
科克伦医生,我相信
Dr. Cochran, I believe, uh,
很快会过来,我相信
is expected shortly, I believe.
我被要求
I was asked to...
看着这些打包的东西
to see to the packing of...
可能是一些擦剂
certain liniments and...
和药品
medicines.
你不舒服吗,牧师?
Are you not well, Minister?
有些时候我确实很好
Sometimes I'm very well, indeed.
精力恢复
My energy will return,
甚至会精力过剩
or even an excess of energy.
其他时候,我感觉不是很好
At other times, I'm not well,
精力不足
or excess of energy.
你怎么样,克莱姆德先生
How are you, Mr. Cramed?
哦,我在其他镇子过得很糟糕
Well, I backslid in the other camps.
在盖维尔,我满怀美好的愿望
At Gayville, I had the best intentions,
结果又沉迷于玩骰子 - 哦
and I wound up at dice. - Oh, yes.
在伊丽莎白镇
At Elizabethtown,
我还是沉迷于玩骰子
I wound up at dice...
哦,是吗
Oh, yes.
我想着我应该尝试回这里工作, 在这我恢复了健康
Thought I'd try to work here where I'd been good,
但你们又把这拆了
but you're putting the tent down.
你可以寻求上帝的帮助, 克莱姆德先生
Ask God's help, Mr. Cramed.
无论你在什么地方,他都可以为你指引道路
Wherever you find yourself, He will show you the path.
你能帮我祈祷吗?
Could you help me to pray?
主啊
Lord,
求你让我可以做到:
grant that I may seek rather to comfort
去安慰,而不求被安慰
than to be comforted,
去理解,而不求被理解
to understand than to be understood...
去爱,而不求被爱...
to love than to be loved...
剩下的我忘记了
And the rest I forget.
"你干嘛不去理个发,亚当斯?
"Why don't you get a haircut, Adams?
你看上去就像个你妈和猴子 一起生出来的怪物"
Looks like your mama fucked a monkey."
这么关心的口吻?
Just that affectionate?
是啊,我从未见过艾尔这么快 和一个人打得火热
Yeah, I've never seen Al warm up to anybody so quick.
就这让你觉得如此?
Which should persuade you then of what?
哦,你认为那仅仅是策略?
Well, you think it's just tactics?
艾尔依靠的那个做辩护的
The magistrate Al counted on
扬克顿的法官背叛了他
to be his advocate in Yankton turned Judas.
亚当斯是那个法官派来收钱的人
Adams is the magistrate's bagman.
艾尔只是在试探亚当斯
Al is merely probing Adams' willingness
背叛那个法官的可能性
to betray the magistrate.
因此,他的友好只是个伪装
In turn, his warmth is counterfeit.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了? - 去看医生
Where the fuck were you? - At the doc.
给我倒杯咖啡
Fix me a cup of coffee.
早上好
Morning.
修剪一下,现在看起来多精神
Shorn and groomed to a fucking fare-thee-well.
她肯定认不出你了
She'd never recognize you...
要靠闻遍你全身才知道你是她生的
have to smell you all over to know you was hers.
你在说我的"猴子"妈妈?
My monkey mother.
找个僻静的桌子,哈?
Take a table out of the traffic, huh?
真够友好的
Just that affectionate.
我想你对住的房♥间还满意吧
I trust you found your accommodations satisfactory,
亚当斯先生... 塞拉斯.
Mr. Adams... Silas.
如果不满意,随时可换
If not, they could always be changed.
我他妈来倒吧
Let me fucking pour.
他日落前要出远门
He's gotta make some distance before sunset.
你找医生有啥事?
What was your purpose at Doc's?
我怀孕了..
I'm knocked up.
我该带什么信息给法官?
What message should I take to the magistrate?
没钱给他,让他去死吧
No envelopes and to fuck himself.
我很高兴昨晚我们有机会
I'm glad we had occasion last night
能在一起聚聚
to spend some time together,
因此当他问起这到底是策略还是真实情况时
so when he asks if this is tactics or true position,
你应该知道怎么回答
you'll know what to say.
我知道 - 你一路顺风
I'll know. - You travel safe.
他们相信你是可做交易的人...
They believe you're the man to deal with...
那些扬克顿的家伙
Yankton.
我的确是 - 也就是法官
I am. - It's just the magistrate
想从那通缉令上谋利
looking to earn off that warrant.
而且甚至没其他人知道 那通缉令是针对你的
And no one else even knows it's out on you.
也许那法官该上西天了
Maybe the magistrate needs to die.
也许他真是的
Maybe he does.
事情没解决他不会回这里
He won't come back here without a resolution.
他知道会有什么等着他
He'll know what's waiting for him.
也许他该死在那边
Maybe he needs to die there.
也许他真应该那样
Maybe he should.
而且那个动手的人
And the person who did it
我们之间的合作会刚刚开始
would only be at the beginning of his usefulness to me.
如果那人没有带着你的通缉令 已被废除的消息回来
If that person didn't come back with the warrant on you quashed,
他就是个笨蛋,连自己会被宰掉 都意识不到
he would be a fool not to think he'd be the next one killed.
他能如此有前瞻意识,所以对我很有用
That's why he'd be so useful to me thinking that far ahead.
开价吧
Make your offer.
一千块,确认那个混♥蛋♥上西天
A thousand for the cocksucker proved dead,
一千块,确认那通缉令失效
a thousand for the warrant proved lifted.
一千加一千
A thousand and a thousand.
你♥他♥妈♥认为我是蠢猴子吗? - 你认为那仅仅是两千块?
Think I am a fucking monkey? - You thought there would be 20 in it?
杀了克拉格特,然后让你远离通缉令的麻烦?
Kill Clagett and get you out from underneath that warrant?
你♥他♥妈♥说的没错,那就只是两千块
You're fucking right there's 20.
拿两千块做了这事, 你会知道
Do it for two. You've got to believe
这工作会为你的未来打开一扇门
the job would open the door to your future,
你会知道你将有数不清的机会做
and you gotta believe you'd make your ass hundreds of thousands
这里和扬克顿之间的桥梁
back and forth between here and Yankton.
就两千
2,000.
我怎么让他住进了厕所上面的房♥间
I put him in a room above the privy.
我做梦也想不到你会这样,宝贝
I always thought it was gonna end like this, Button.
住在一个在印第安领地
A rooming house
挖矿的小镇里的房♥间
in a mining camp on Indian territory,
照顾着一个不怎么会说英语的孤儿
you caring for a Norwegian foundling
还拥有一个富得流油的金矿
and operating a bonanza gold claim.
你怎么样,爸爸?
And you, Daddy?
哦,还是没什么好说的
Uh, always a little sketchy about me.
我希望我来这里能帮帮你
I hope I'm here to help.
哦,应该是来给我房♥间的钥匙.索菲亚?
Oh, that would be my room key. Sophia?
七号♥房♥ - 谢谢,先生
Room seven. - Thank you, sir.
谢谢 - 不用客气,小朋友
Thank you. - You're welcome, little one.
哦,我的天,你耳朵后面是什么?
Oh my goodness, what's that behind your ear?
难道你从不洗耳朵后面吗?
Don't you ever clean behind your ear?
嗯
Mmm.
照顾索菲亚让你开心吗?
Does caring for Sophia please you?
日甚一日
More with each day.
你这有挖到的金子吗?
And do you have any of the gold?
正好有一块..
As it happens...
那个有礼貌的艾尔思沃思先生说这东西存量丰富?
The well-mannered Mr. Ellsworth says these abound?
是的
Yes.
有传言说是你把布罗姆害死的
There's some talk that you did Brom in.
他父母亲这么说?
From his parents?
他们没否认这点
They have raised the possibility.
碰巧,布罗姆当时摔下去的时候我不在现场
As it happens, I was not present when Brom fell.
不得不说,这的确有让人怀疑的理由...
You have to admit, it's a suspicious sequence...
给他们转述的人 - 考虑到他们对你们婚姻的态度
The man who was is in camp. ...given their view of the marriage.
我很怀疑他是否说了布罗姆死亡的真实情况
I doubt he tells the true story of how Brom died,
但他应该可以证明我不在现场
but he would verify that I wasn't there.
我无意让你伤心....
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表