剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
听起来你遇到大♥麻♥烦了
It sound like you're up shit's creek.
那个卖♥♥家有个同伙,先生们
The seller had accomplices, gentlemen.
那人....在此地很有权势.
Men of... what passes for position in this place.
如果让他们将钱物归原主, 我会付给你们很优厚的酬金
I would pay a handsome bounty, if they were brought to make restitutions.
很遗憾你失去那些钱,先生.
Sorry you lost your money, mister.
但我不会被雇把它们抢回来
But I ain't for hire to rob it back.
具体什么方法我没要求
I make no terms as to method.
你认为好好谈一下不能起作用?
You don't figure a good talking-to would do the trick?
拿不回那些钱
I'm not leaving camp
我是不会离开镇子的
without my money.
先生,你说之前住在我房♥间的那人?
Mister, that fella you said had my room before me?
他叫提姆吉斯卡尔,对,一个纯粹的骗子
A man named Tim Driscoll, yes, pure charlatan.
我搬进去时,地板上有新鲜的血迹
Fresh stain on the floor when I moved in.
如果他真是结♥帐♥离开,他也一定留了很多血才走
He may have checked out short a useful amount of blood.
我丝毫不觉得奇怪
It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
看来你说的同伙
That would make these accomplices you're talking about
是些很危险的家伙
dangerous people to deal with.
对,我很同意你的看法.贼之间无尊敬可言..
Yes, I quite take your point... no honor among thieves.
嗯
Well...
多谢你抽时间
thanks for your time.
我想其他办法去解决
I'll pursue my remedies in some other fashion.
我不认为他接受了你的看法.
I don't think he took your point...
真正地
quite.
我认为他确实没听明白.
I think he quite missed it.
我累坏了,查理
I believe I'll pass out, Charlie.
你肯定又通宵玩牌了?
I guess you were playing poker all night, huh?
是啊.
Yes, sir.
我们进镇子时,我看见了那个你喜欢的
When we was coming into camp I saw that Montana fella
蒙大拿小伙子
you seem to like.
布洛克,昨晚又帮了我一次忙
Bullock had my back again last night.
嗯,他今天早上又在料理后事了
Well, he was seeing to the result this morning.
真正有良心的人
Man has an active conscience.
你觉得我们和他,还有他的朋友
What would you think of us and him and his friend
今晚吃顿饭如何? - 为什么?
having dinner tonight? - Why?
人总要吃饭,不是吗,比尔?
People gotta eat, don't they, Bill?
可能你会喜欢跟某些
And maybe you'd enjoy sitting with someone
不想在牌桌上打败你
who wasn't looking to beat you at cards.
或者一心想杀掉你的人一起坐坐
Or blow your fucking head off.
说的对
True enough.
那就定下来吧
Mark me down for a yes.
我要知道是谁给他们牵的线?
I want to know who did their legwork.
你说到点子上了,艾尔
You hit the nail square, Al.
谁给Bella Union的人
Whoever went between them Bella Union people
和辛普森他们搭的桥是关键问题
and Artie Simpson would be a prime source of information.
别他妈的用别的说法
Do not repeat back to me
又把我的话重复一次!
what I just said in different fucking words!
我想知道谁放了个屁....
I wanna know who cut the cheese.
我跟你们说
I'll tell you this for openers...
要放屁你们就去
we are gonna set off an area on the balcony.
他妈的阳台放
And God help whoever doesn't use it,
我要再在办公室闻到臭味
because the next stink I have to smell in this office,
不管是谁要不承认的话,我就把他扔出窗外
and whoever doesn't admit to it is going out the window,
头朝下地摔到泥里去!
into the muck, onto their fucking heads
看你还怎么在这里污染空气,OK?
and we'll see how they like farting from that position, okay?
"摊位的事我不想催你, 思卫伦金先生."
"I hate to press you on the lot, Mr. Swearengen."
这会不会是个陷阱?
Wouldn't that be a setup?
如果他们全他妈的合伙起来?
If they were all of the same fucking party?
你认为那卖♥♥五金和希考克
You think them hardware guys and Hickok
可能会和新开的酒馆老板合伙来对付我们?
might be the advance party for them saloon operators?
你又他妈的重复我的话
You did the same fucking thing I told you not to.
去找他们,说我准备对买♥♥摊位的事做最后答复
Get them too, say I'm ready to conclude on their offer.
中途在老吴那停一下,告诉他今晚要不把帕西门菲尔的尸体处理好,
Stop at Wu's. Tell him either he feeds his pigs Persimmon Phil tonight,
我就把他宰了拿去喂猪.
or I serve them raw loin of Oriental.
我还以为你把这个忘了呢,艾尔
I thought you forgot all about that, Al.
事情这么多你都能不漏了这个
I thought it just sorta slipped through the cracks.
新酒馆的那个管菲罗牌的家伙,
The faro dude at the new joint,
有毒瘾,高个子,稀落的红胡子
dope-fiend. Tall guy, skankly red beard.
你要我去接近他,思卫伦金先生?
You want me to get next to him, Mr. Swearengen?
给我几块钱,我去他那玩几手
Let me take a few dollars, I'll go play at his table.
别做梦了
Stop hustling.
你把那混♥蛋♥带过来,我会给你大♥麻♥
I'll give you dope when you bring that cocksucker here.
我肯定把他带来,思卫伦金先生
He's as good as standing in front of you, Mr. Swearengen.
不
No.
你等会
Stick around.
帮我查清楚他们之间的关系到底有多铁?
Help me measure where their loyalties lie.
你说卖♥♥工具那两个人?
These hardware guys?
担子全压在我身上,艾玛
The burden falls on me, Alma.
事情全清楚了.
That much is now clear.
你觉得希考克先生还会
Do you think there's any possibility
重新再考虑一下吗?
that Mr. Hickok might reconsider?
不会
None.
就算他答应,我找不找他还不一定呢
Nor was I sure that, if he'd agreed,
早餐时坐我前边那个人,同样胜任此事.
the man before me at that breakfast table was equal to the task.
布罗姆,答应我一件事
Promise me one thing then, Brom.
别说让我放弃
Don't ask me to amend my purpose.
你见思卫伦金先生之前
That before seeing Mr. Swearengen,
先散下步
you take your walk.
让我清醒头脑,反应更敏锐?
To clear my head and reflect?
只是让你争辩的更有说服力
If only to perfect your arguments.
知道了
I see.
我接受你的建议
I accept the suggestion
这样你会好受些
and a feeling for its author.
多谢
Thank you.
艾玛,下回见到我
If I'm stooped when next you see me, Alma,
我肯定背着装满金子的袋子
it won't be worry weighing me down but bags of our recovered gold.
记得散步,亲爱的.
Take your walk, dear.
是希考克,艾玛
It's Hickok, Alma.
人事不醒. - 我认识他.
Unconscious. - I see.
我都说我对他持有保留是正确的.
I take this as proof my reservations were well founded.
他太为人着想了
Too considerate to disturb us?
为了不让那
Wouldn't have truck with that...
该死的店老板找查理的麻烦
room clerk ghoul to get let into Charlie's,
宁愿睡在该死的走廊里, 他就是这样的人.
I'd rather sleep in the fucking hallway, that's the kind of man he is.
哦,我又他妈的欠你一块钱了(说脏话).
Aw! I owe you another fucking penny.
又欠了一块
I owe you another one.
我不知道你是否曾经学过英语
I don't know if you ever should learn English,
不说脏话
every mind foul.
是避免让你知道人们是多么的愚昧
Spare you knowing how ignorant people are.
但这样我也无法告诉你比尔
But then I couldn't tell you about Bill...
睡在走廊里,让人想都想不到.
sleeping in the hallway out of thought for others.
他妈的,我还知道一些其他的故事...
And I know some other fucking stories too...
哦,我又欠你一块钱了
Owe you another penny.
看那个笨蛋
Look at that jackass.
你需要什么?
Help you with anything?
我告诉你这一刻帮了谁的忙.
I tell you who's being done a favor at this exact moment.
或者你愿意猜一猜?
Or would you care to take a guess?
在这店里,帮了他一个忙.
A favor in this tent.
考虑到货物的质量
I'd guess it's you doing one for yourself,
我猜你是在帮自己的忙
considering the quality goods.
在这是帮了那该死的韦尔德.比尔.希考克一个忙
The favor here's being done for Wild Bill-fucking-Hickok.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
因为如果我不是准备去山上找金子
'Cause if I'm out prospecting in the hills,
他就别想安心吃他的甜品...
then he ain't getting his just desserts...
在赌桌旁或者其他地方
at the poker table, or otherwise.
别问我最后一句是什么意思
Don't ask me what I mean by the last part.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我说了你最好别问
I said you'd do better not asking.
滚出去
Get outta here.
我买♥♥这个
I'll buy this one.
多少钱?
What's the price on that?
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表