剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
声音很好听
Speaks, too.
肯定能帮你赚大钱,塞伊
Be a big earner for you, Cy.
也许他很想开仗 - 我也感觉到了
Maybe he is spoiling for a fight. - Felt that way to me.
没人问你什么感觉
No one asked you how it felt.
纵观小镇全局,如果他要和那中国老板
My money'd be on him trying to put the Chink boss
过不去,对我可大有好处
in the wrong in the eyes of the camp.
不管怎样,幸亏我不用靠你
Anyways, thank God I don't have to rely on you
去帮我制定行动计划
to formulate my plan of action.
你跟不跟我来?
You with me?
当然,我跟你去
Yeah, I'm with you.
思卫伦金先生
Mr. Swearengen.
艾尔,我们爽死了
Al, we are good and fucked up.
爽死了,思卫伦金先生
We are fucked up, Mr. Swearengen.
我们一直在不停地说什么来着,丹? - "艾尔真是个好人"
What have we been saying repeatedly? - Al's a good guy.
你竟然还他妈的让我们享受一番
That you'd fucking allow us our works here
在这个该死的浴缸里我们暂时
and us periodically fixing the entire time
把所有的坏事都忘掉了
we're in the fucking tub,
我们之前给你造成那么大的麻烦, 把事情搞得一团糟
after how we inconvenienced you and fucked you up.
我他妈还是小孩的时候,
Fucked up our own fucking lives
就已经把我自己的生活搞得一团糟
from the time I was a fucking child.
艾尔
Al.
谢谢你,思卫伦金先生,你真是个好人
Thank you, Mr. Swearengen, and you are a good guy.
多谢,艾尔
Thank you, Al.
你们其中一个要向吴道歉
One of you is gonna have to apologize to Wu.
道歉? - 我会道歉
Apologize? - I'll apologize.
你把那个斜眼的家伙带到这来
Bring that slant-eyed bastard over here.
他可以跟我泡一个浴缸
He can get in the fucking tub with me.
我会道歉
I'll apologize
然后我会亲吻他
and then I'll kiss him.
接着我会捆起他,给他一枪
And then I'll tie him off and I'll shoot him up
再用他妈的肥皂
and then I'll blow him
揍他
with fucking soap.
你们要抽签.....
We're gonna draw straws...
看谁会去见吴先生
to see who goes over to see Wu.
我们去见他?
We go there?
我不先抽
I withdraw my volunteer.
我在这很舒服
I am comfortable where I am.
你要抽一根,吉米
You're gonna pick a straw, Jimmy.
哦,先生,你说的道歉
Well, when you say apologize, sir,
是不是还有其他的意思
could you be specific what's gonna happen?
短签去道歉
Short straw apologizes.
但接着吴会干什么?
But then what the fuck is Wu gonna do?
我会和吴把问题解决
I worked it out with Wu.
我不跟吴把问题解决,我回不来这里
You don't think I'd be here unless I'd worked it out with Wu.
那道个歉就足够了?
So an apology's gonna be enough?
我们是他妈的白人
We happen to be fucking white.
你可能没注意到
In case you hadn't noticed,
他他妈的就是个斜眼的中国佬
he happens to be a fucking slant-eyed fucking celestial.
能得个道歉就他妈已经很幸运了
He's lucky to get a fucking apology.
他应该庆幸我们愿意这么做
He's lucky we're willing to do even that.
那,干嘛要我抽? - 我来抽
Well, why do I gotta pick? - I'll pick.
我才他妈的不在乎,别他妈害怕
I don't fucking mind. Don't be fucking afraid.
你这辈子就是他妈的什么事情都怕三怕四
You be afraid your whole life of every fucking thing.
你要我抽吗,艾尔?我抽
You want me to pick, Al? I'll pick.
然后我就用他妈的肥皂使劲揍自己
And then I'll blow myself with fucking soap.
抽吧,吉米
Pick, Jimmy.
你要给我看
Show me.
呃,你能给我看那些签吗,先生?
Uh, would you show me the straws, please, sir?
这样我才知道哪根长,哪根短?
So I know one's long and one's short.
抽吧
Pick.
我能像先前说的一样,先逃走吗?
Can I get off again first?
那根是长的还是短的?
Is that the short one or the long one?
别再呕吐了
Do not throw up.
我不想再闻你的臭味
I don't want to smell your stink!
史密斯牧师 - 晚上好,先生
Reverend Smith. - Evening, sir.
晚上好 - 牧师
Evening. - Reverend.
当布洛克和斯塔先生刚来镇子的时候
I watched goods in the tent this uh,
我曾在这个建筑原来位置的
this structure replaced while Messieurs...
帐篷里看守过货物
Bullock and Star first took in the camp.
你是做过
You sure did.
我们能帮你什么,牧师?
What can we do for you, Reverend?
我现在很困惑,先生们
I'm in a quandary, gentlemen.
你们是不是布洛克和斯塔先生?
Are you Messieurs Bullock and Star?
如假包换
In the flesh.
你们的确长得是他们的样子,先生们
You are the absolute images of them, gentlemen.
但让我担心的是我没办法 辨认出你们是我的朋友
But what makes me afraid is I do not recognize you as my friends.
所以我很害怕
And naturally, I am afraid.
你怕什么呢,先生?
What are you afraid of, sir?
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me.
我有各种各样的疾病
I have various ailments,
我猜想这又是一种多出来的毛病
and I suppose this is a further ailment,
是哪种我不知道
but of what sort, I don't know.
我很担心如果你们是恶魔
And I'm afraid if you are devils,
我并不相信你们是
which I don't believe you are,
因为你们是镇子里对我最好的人....
because you were the kindest men of all in the camp to me...
但如果你们是恶魔,我想....
but if you were devils, I suppose that...
你们应该是恶魔该有的样子
that would be the type of shape you would take,
如果...如果你们不是恶魔... 我...
and... and if you are not devils, l...
我就....
then I am...
我简直要疯掉了
I am simply losing my mind.
我那么多病
And with my other ailments,
我很担心,很害怕
I am concerned and afraid.
没事,牧师
All right, Reverend.
我们是那晚你帮我们看守货物的人
We're the people you met the night you watched our goods.
我来自安大略省的怡陶碧谷
I'm from Etobicoke, Ontario.
我来自奥地利的维也纳
I'm from Vienna, Austria.
太好了
Wonderful.
你是和朋友们在这
You're here with friends.
对,对,我现在感觉到了
Yes, yes, I feel that now.
我有各种各样
And I have various ailments
我们都会有的疾病
of which we all suffer.
第二天早上我们通常都会感觉好些
And next morning often finds us feeling better.
对
Yes.
无论如何都是上帝的安排
In any case, part of God's plan.
要我们陪你回帐篷吗?先生
May we walk you back to your tent, sir?
晚上和朋友们的散步
An evening stroll with friends.
我会非常享受
I would so enjoy that.
那我们走吧
Let's go then.
思卫伦金先生的酒吧有一架新钢琴
Mr. Swearengen's saloon has a new piano.
你跟你老板说
You tell your boss.
把你在这看到的告诉他,哈?
Tell him what you saw here, huh?
过程很公平
I saw a fair procedure.
过程很公平,,艾尔. 我会告诉托利弗先生
I saw a fair procedure, Al, to tell Mr. Tolliver.
哦,上帝
Oh God!
别他妈叫我艾尔
Do not fucking call me Al.
我猜托利弗站在阳台上,目的达到了
I guess Tolliver achieved his purpose standing on that balcony.
你为什么杀你自己的人? - 为什么?
Why'd you kill your own guy? - Why?
你把托利弗的人交给中国老板,而不交你自己的人
You give Tolliver's dope-fiend to the boss Chink instead of your own guy,
给托利弗机会
gives Tolliver the opening to make the boss Chink
和中国老板交恶
look wrong in the eyes of the whites.
然后他会和我开仗,破坏我和中国人的关系
And he can go to war with me and make me out a Chink lover.
如果我的人抽到长签呢?
What if my guy had drawn the long straw?
我猜他才没那狗屎运
I guess he'd have been shit out of luck.
亚当斯先生不相信那是根长签
Mr. Adams, don't think there was a long straw.
亚当斯先生,这是道瑞提先生
Mr. Adams, Mr. Dority.
塞拉斯 - 丹
Silas. - Dan.
塞拉斯,脱下你的帽子
Silas, lift your lid.
对,你该去他妈的理个发
Yeah. Get a fucking haircut.
你看起来就好像你妈和一只猴子干了一样
Looks like your mother fucked a monkey.
吴,给你道歉的混♥蛋♥来了
Wu, here's that cocksucker to apologize.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表