剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我想我们发现了一些值得看的东西
We think we found a formation worth looking at.
谢天谢地,年轻的小姐
Young lady, thank Christ.
我还担心在这看见杀人后,你会躲着我们
I'd feared after the murder you'd shun us.
我来给迈尔斯送午餐
I come for lunch with Miles.
哦,你可真是个会体贴人的妹妹
Well, bless you then for being a caring sister.
迈尔斯! - 什么事?
Miles! - Sir?
迈尔斯,你个幸运的小王八蛋, 你妹妹来给你送午餐了
Miles, you lucky son of a bitch, your sister's here with your lunch.
她给你带了一个新鲜的苹果
She brought you a fresh apple
和一些包得很精致的食物
and some kind of delicacy wrapped in swaddling.
我和那瘸子差不多花了一早上擦那血迹
I've been scrubbing that bloodstain all mornin', and the cripple has too.
找个地方让你妹坐下,别傻乎乎地站在那看那该死的血迹
Situate your sister to spare her to stand at that fucking stain, huh?
动手吧 - 现在?
Let's do it. - Now?
对,就现在.然后他妈的溜之大吉 - 如果..
Now, and get the fuck outta here. - What if...
弗洛拉,如果我们计划周全点再动手
Flora, if we do it slow and right,
等到别人发现,我们已经 跑出50英里以外
we're 50 miles gone before anyone knows we blew.
我老板已经盯上我了
My boss is onto me.
像芝加哥的老板那么醒目的 才能这么快就盯上你
Savvy operator from Chicago and you could tell he's on to you?
他是很精明,即便没表现出来
Savvy enough that he didn't crack,
我他妈的也敢肯定(他在盯着我)
and I still could fuckin' tell.
你真♥他♥妈♥没脑子,现在动手太冒险了
You're full of shit. You want to do it fast and dirty
不得已的情况下要杀人
so you have to cut somebody's throat.
你想对这酒馆动手? - 不,我工作的地方
This joint you want to take? - Where I work.
你那老板不是已经盯上你了吗? - 我可以利用那个女同性恋
Where your boss is onto you? - I can move the dyke.
她一整晚都把我抱在怀里,以为我他妈的 还是个小屁孩
Held me in her arms all night like I was a little fucking kid.
我猜你是不是已经有个计划了?
Can I assume there's a fucking plan?
嘿,布洛克先生?
Mr. Bullock, what ho?
加内特夫人住哪?
Mrs. Garret's room.
2号♥房♥
Number two.
别卖♥♥那矿,加内特夫人
Don't sell, Mrs. Garret.
宝贝
Darling...
嗯,虽然很不应该
um, I'm going to be unspeakably rude
但我要把你一个人留在这一会
and leave you here alone for just a moment,
我要和布洛克先生下楼去
while I go downstairs with Mr. Bullock,
他来要告诉我一些很重要的消息
who's just arrived with the most interesting news,
他.....我不能在这个房♥间留他
and whom l... I can't receive here in my room,
特别是你在的时候
particularly with you present,
原因太复杂不好解释
for reasons too boring and complex to explain.
所以我要去楼下,在法纳姆的餐厅
So I'm going to go downstairs to speak with Mr. Bullock
和布洛克先生谈话
in Mr. Farnum's absurd restaurant,
然后我再上来
then I'll come back up
我们继续做出行的准备, 好吗?宝贝
and we will continue to ready our leaving. All right, darling?
我就去餐厅一会会
I'll be in the restaurant for just one moment.
我带杯牛奶给你好不好?
Can I bring you a glass of milk?
好吧
All right.
我...我会很快回来
I'll... I'll be right back.
我能问问勘测的结果吗?
May I inquire as to the assay's outcome?
你问矿的主人吧 - 加内特夫人?
Ask the owner. - Mrs. Garret?
专业上是叫"富矿脉"吧?
Is the technical term "bonanza"?
看上去是这样
That's the look of it.
是富矿脉,法纳姆先生
It's a bonanza, Mr. Farnum.
明白了,恭喜啊
I see. Congratulations.
这发现能让你改变回纽约的想法吗?
Does the find change your mind at all about New York City?
我不明白为什么会那样想
I can't see why it would.
我也不明白,不过我的想法不算数
I can't, either, but I don't count.
当然算数,怎么会不算数呢?
Of course you count. Why wouldn't you?
因为你的想法变得太快太频繁
'Cause your changes of mind come so quick and often,
我完全跟不上
I can't keep up.
我完全不理解既然你已决定留下来
I can't understand what changed your mind from yesterday
昨天怎么又改主意了呢?
when it was made up to stay.
昨晚有人让我明白我想留下来的理由
I was made to understand last night that my reasons
完全是自私的
for wanting to stay have been completely selfish.
谁啊? - 翠西
By who? - Trixie.
当时我提出送她和那孩子去纽约
I'd offered to send her to New York City with the child,
但现在我意识到,对翠西来说
where Trixie, I've since come to realize,
那里完全不适合她
would be completely unsuited.
我还想着(送她们走后),我能在这里无拘无束
And because I wished to stay here unencumbered
其实应该是我照顾那孩子
when I should be caring for the child.
你为什么不能在这里照顾她呢?
Why can't you care for her here?
他妈的他到底去哪了?
Where the fuck is he?
听说他去找那寡妇告诉她矿的发现
Said he was gonna go tell the widow of her find.
找她说怎么会他妈的花那么久时间?
How the fuck long does it take to tell her?
我不知道,艾尔,我和你在一起
I don't know, Al, I'm here with you.
和我在一起你变聪明了? - 没有
Are you getting smart with me now? - No.
混♥蛋♥布洛克
Cocksucker Bullock.
当你不想看见他时
When you can't stand the sight of him,
他却无处不在,碍手碍脚
he's nowhere but underfoot.
先生,我妹妹被告知
Sir, my sister was told of a man
在利德有个人长得和我爸爸很像
who resembles our father's photograph down by Lead,
如果你能允许我今天下午赶去看看
and I'd be grateful if this afternoon
然后值晚班来弥补,我会很荣幸
I could go look and maybe I could take a night shift to make up.
如果我说不
If I said no,
我想你还是会走出去, 无论如何去看一看
I'd hope you'd walk out and go looking anyway,
之后在其他地方再找一份新工作
then seek a new job elsewhere after.
我会这么做,先生
That is what I'd do, sir.
好吧,孩子,去找他吧
All right, kid. Go look for him.
跟租马房♥的阿内特说
Tell Arnette at the livery stable
租马的费用我来出
I'll stand metal for the horse.
如果你妹妹和你一起去,告诉阿内特 她租马的钱我来出
If your sister looks with you, tell Arnette I'm good for her mount.
那么你同意我去了?
So you think it's a good idea to go?
这他妈不就是你呆在这的原因吗,对不?
It's why the fuck you're here, isn't it?
对
Right.
那我就去租马了
I'm gonna go get the horses then.
准许离开酒吧,"骑兵"
Permission to leave the bar, trooper.
多谢你们
Thanks, to both of you.
啊,帮那寡妇找到一块肥矿,布洛克?
Ah, struck rich for the widow, huh, Bullock?
请你喝一杯!
Free drink!
赚发了,哈?
Big, huh?
蕴藏丰富吗,那块矿?
Rich and fucking thick, that vein is?
我不是专家,对那蕴藏量可下不了判断
Not being expert, I can't guess at the extent.
丹可是个他妈的行家
Dan's a fucking expert.
那艾尔思沃思没喝醉时,也很在行
When he's not shit-faced drunk, so is Ellsworth.
目前的结果是她不卖♥♥那矿了
The immediate result is she won't be sellin'.
当然,她肯定不卖♥♥了
Of course, she fucking won't.
要我也他妈的不会卖♥♥,哈?
I should fucking think not, huh?
至少不会为20,000块卖♥♥
Not for any $20,000 at least.
过来,布洛克,来和被你征服的敌人喝一杯
Come here. Come drink with your vanquished foe.
顺便提一下,你和斯塔先生真不错
Very good of you and Mr. Star, incidentally,
把你们的店腾出来,让那些醉鬼们能接种疫苗
to make your venue available so the hoople heads can get vaccinated.
我是第二个打预防针的"醉鬼"
I was the second hoople head stuck.
那些带回疫苗的骑手说
Them riders that brought the vaccine,
印第安人已经被召回了保留区
say the heathens have been called back to the agency.
突然来的好消息,他们就他妈这么消失了
In a spasm of good sense, they're fuckin' going.
我听说了
I heard.
很快,我们这会有法律,还有 其他所有的东西
Before you know it, we'll have laws here and every other thing.
对,然后我要说下,布洛克, 关于那寡妇的事
Yeah, which brings me, Bullock, to the matter of the widow.
我想表示我合作的诚意
I wanted to show you my bona fides for cooperation.
如果那协议签了,对你我走上同一阵线
If a treaty is signed, be wise for you and me
很有好处
to paddle in the same direction.
我们之间的那些小磕磕碰碰
Tics or habits of behavior either finds dislikable in the other
应该大事化小,小事化了
gotta be overlooked or taken with a grain of salt.
你的诚意包不包括加内特夫人未来的安全?
Would your bona fides extend to Mrs. Garret's future safety?
我发誓:
My oath on this:
要是那寡妇每天坐在纽约城里
Every day that the widow sits on her ass in New York City,
看着西边天空,欣赏那落日美景,自己想
looks west at sunset and thinks to herself,
"让上帝保佑你们那些杇木城的乡巴佬吧
"God bless you ignorant cocksuckers in Deadwood,
每天做生做死,赚那些蝇头小利
who strive mightily and at little money
来帮我增加我账上的财富"
to add to my ever-increasing fortune,"
她肯定会远离艾尔思卫伦金的 那些小诡计,安全的不能再安全
she'll be safe from the wiles of Al Swearengen.
她会留在这个镇子
She's stayin'.
因为你,誓言仍然有效
The oath stands as a gesture to you.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表