剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
You didn't get your hands dirty.
但我喜欢你在柏林的想法
But I like the idea of you in Berlin
躲避盟军的炸♥弹♥,夫人...
hiding from Allied bombs, Mrs...
沃尔特斯
Walters.
很抱歉,邓尼茨元帅要求我们立即返回
I'm sorry but Grand Admiral Dönitz has asked us to return immediately.
我们不想让他等待 谢谢你
We don't want to make him wait. Thank you.
这一天,我等了很久很久
I've waited very, very long for this day.
来到这里,在家里,
To be here, at home,
与我的父亲
with my father.
你无法想象我有多开心
You can't imagine how happy I am.
相信我,所有的经历...
Believe me, all the experiences...
- Dönitz 非常宽容 - 嗯
- Dönitz is very forgiving. - Hm.
海军上将知道霍夫曼的位置有多重要
The Grand Admiral knows how important Hoffmann's position is.
政♥治♥上
Politically.
正如你所知,对他的指控已被驳斥
And as you know the accusations against him have been refuted.
事情的真♥相♥是
The fact of the matter is
小霍夫曼对戈培尔来说,活着比死了更有价值
Hoffmann junior is more valuable to Goebbels alive than dead.
目前
For now.
我们离开我们的海岸,为我们的信仰而战
We leave our shores and battle for what we believe in.
与此同时?
And in the meantime?
如果指控属实,他可能会带来其他...
If the accusations are true he may bring other...
不可靠的元素出壳
unreliable elements out of their shells.
就像苍蝇在屎上一样
Like flies on shit.
监视?
Surveillance?
我有一个和他很亲近的人
I have someone who is close to him.
多近?
How close?
非常
Very.
我们是一个非常幸福的家庭
We are a very happy family.
对了,我们准备好了!
Right, we're ready!
我们开工吧
Let's do this.
三二一...
Three, two, one...
放开它!
Let it loose!
还不错吧? 你下水道老鼠
Not bad, right? You sewer rats.
很合适!
Very fitting!
你不能说你现在不属于
You can't say you don't belong now.
- 做得好! - 我非常骄傲
- Well done! - I'm very proud.
你很安静,保利
You're quiet, Pauli.
我一直在思考
I've been thinking.
记得当我告诉你
Remember when I told you
有些事情不只是发生在像我这样的人身上吗?
that some things don't just happen to people like me?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
那不是真的
That's not true.
它确实发生在我身上
It did happen to me.
你怎么看这件事?
How do you feel about it?
不知道,原来如此……
I don't know, it's so...
这只是因为战争而发生的
It only happened because of the war.
战争是发生在我身上最好的事情
The war is the best thing that has happened to me.
那是错的吗?
Is that wrong?
这就是你的感觉
It's how you feel.
至少你是诚实的
At least you're honest.
你有什么感觉?
And what do you feel?
我很高兴再次回来
I'm happy to be back again.
是时候学习游泳了
Time to learn how to swim.
- 拉博就在眼前! - 拉博就在眼前!
- Laboe in sight! - Laboe in sight!
拉博就在眼前!
Laboe in sight!
是的! 最后!
Yes! Finally!
莱辛指挥官?
Commander Lessing?
他在柏林 我在指挥
He's in Berlin. I'm in command.
布赫纳中尉 我报告了 U-949 的回归
Sub-Lieutenant Buchner. I report the return of U-949.
- 使命... - 我们知道你的使命
- The mission... - We know about your mission.
到底是怎么回事?
What's going on?
- 黄金不见了 - 原谅?
- Gold is missing. - Pardon?
葡萄牙人丢失了六根金条
The Portuguese are missing six bars of gold.
我们都交付了 我们进行了两次和三次检查
We delivered it all. We double and triple checked.
总工程师,告诉他们 我们交付了所有的黄金
Chief Engineer, tell them. That we delivered all the gold.
- 长官... - 他不是指挥官
- Sir... - He's not the commander.
你是
You are.
- 但你不是嫌疑人 - 停止!
- But you are not a suspect. - Stop!
我知道这些人不会那样做
I know these men wouldn't do that.
我们很快就会知道的
We'll soon find out.
搜索中没有任何结果
Nothing turned up in the search.
当然,我们从来没有怀疑过
Of course, we never doubted it.
但我们必须确定
But we had to be certain.
欢迎回家,中尉
Welcome home, Sub-Lieutenant.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我需要报告需要的维修
I need to report needed repairs.
出色地?
Well?
一些军官发表了失败主义的评论
Some officers made defeatist comments.
船员们表达了轻微的不敬
The crew expressed minor irreverence
对元首和其他党的领导人
towards the Führer and other party leaders.
囚犯没有得到正确处理
The prisoners were not dealt with correctly.
很好,厄德曼
Good, Erdmann.
很好
Very good.
把它写下来,并确保你拼写正确的罪犯姓名
Write it down and make sure you spell the names of the offenders right.
好的,先生
Aye, sir.
前进步伐!
Forward march!
小心,妈妈 我们来了!
Watch out, Mum. We're coming!
给威利
To Willi.
给威利
To Willi.
和 U-949
And to U-949.
在我们经历了一切之后
After everything we went through.
在我们经历了一切之后
After everything we went through
他们像对待小偷一样对待我们
they treat us like thieves.
我不得不承认,当他们搜索
I have to admit, when they searched
我以为泡利捏了一根棒子
I thought Pauli had pinched a bar.
他是在哪里找到的?
Where was he found?
被拉出河边
Pulled out of the river.
自杀
Suicide.
我想我知道他是谁 他不是...
I think I know who he is. Isn't he...
他是任何人
He's nobody.
把他和其他人一起埋葬
Bury him with the others.
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表