剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
Mr Mercer?
做得好
Well done.
看那个
Look at that.
什么样的海军会派出一群孩子乘潜艇出海?
What kind of navy sends a crew of children out in a submarine?
- 汤米混♥蛋♥! - 嘘!
- Tommy bastard! - Sh!
来吧
Come on.
继续!
Go on!
举手 保持不动
Hands up. Stay still.
中尉
Oberleutnant.
指挥官
Commander.
很高兴我们能见面
Glad we get to meet.
搜索船的其余部分
Search the rest of the boat.
看看床底下
Look under the beds.
除了病重的Able Seaman Niedermeyer,
Apart from Able Seaman Niedermeyer, who's too ill,
我向你保证,我们是船上的最后一批人
we're the last men on board, I assure you.
德国人的保证毫无意义
The assurances of a German are meaningless.
处理的有点慢
A bit slow in disposing of that.
一颗螺丝坏了
A screw broke.
德国著名的工程
Germany's famed engineering.
你的密♥码♥本?
Your codebooks?
海军情报局会很高兴
Naval Intelligence will be delighted.
你觉得箱子里有什么?
What do you think is in the crates?
酸菜和腊肠
Sauerkraut and bratwurst.
一些肮脏的匈奴狗屎,我期待
Some filthy Hun shit, I expect.
所有水手到广播室
All sailors to the radio room.
船长想要我们
The skipper wants us.
时间差不多了
It's nearly time.
告诉男人们游到船尾
Tell the men to swim to the stern.
不太明显,也不是一下子 从后面开始
Not too obviously, and not at once. Start at the back.
移♥动♥到船尾 传下去
Move to the stern. Pass it on.
移♥动♥到船尾
Move to the stern.
到船尾 传下去
To the stern. Pass it on.
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
麦考先生?
Mr McCoy?
我不喜欢它,先生
I don't like it, sir.
小船飘了过来
The boat's drifted round.
它很快就会对我们产生清晰的影响
It will have a clear shot at us soon.
很快
Soon.
- 很快 - 指挥官在船上
- Soon. - The Commander's on board.
你在做什么,先生?
What are you doing, sir?
现在!
Now!
'在荒野上开着一朵小花
'On the heath a little flower blooms
'它叫埃里卡
'And it's called Erica
现在,如果你愿意和你的人一起下水,
Now, if you'd care to join your men in the water,
上尉先生
Herr Oberleutnant.
我们将凿沉你的船
We shall scuttle your boat.
“十万只小蜜蜂蜂拥而至……
'A 100,000 little bees swarm around...
天哪?
What in heaven's name?
'...因为她的心是如此甜蜜
'...for her heart is oh so sweet
“她的花朵散发出温柔的香气
'A tender scent from her blossom seeps
'在荒地是...
'On the heath is a...
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
'...小花,它被称为...
'...little blossom And it is called...
“艾丽卡!”
'Erica!'
五、六...
Five, six...
难以移植,全速前进!
Hard to port, full speed ahead!
前进杂♥志♥ 下来!
The forward magazine. Get down!
支撑! 支撑!
Brace! Brace!
多好的一枪! 厉害了,少尉! 是的!
What a shot! What a shot, Sub-Lieutenant! Yes!
他在哪里? 把他带上来!
Where is he? Bring him up!
出去!
Get out!
我要电死那个混♥蛋♥ 我向上帝发誓!
I'll electrocute that bastard. I swear to God!
不,你不是!
No you're not!
我是 Oberleutnant zur 请参阅 Franz Buchner,
I'm Oberleutnant zur See Franz Buchner,
U-949 的 CO
CO of U-949.
而你现在是我们的俘虏
And you are now our prisoner.
指挥官? 你要帽子在哪里...
Commander? Where do you want the Cap...
我们在鱼雷室找到了这个混♥蛋♥ 什么...
We found this fucker in the torpedo room. What...
请让你的手下放下武器
Please ask your men to lay down their weapons.
现在
Now.
我们将拯救这些人
And we will save these men.
我答应你
I promise you.
把它们放下,小伙子们
Lay them down, lads.
继续
Go on.
把它给我
Give it to me.
把它给我!
Give it to me!
准备好让幸存者上船
Prepare to bring survivors aboard.
- 是的先生! - 少尉
- Yes, sir! - Sub-Lieutenant.
有指令
There are directives.
指令见鬼去吧
To hell with directives.
没错 准备好让幸存者上船
That's right. Prepare to bring survivors aboard.
准备好让幸存者上船
Prepare to bring survivors aboard.
您确保货物被很好地隐藏起来
You ensure the cargo is well hidden.
并确保这次是安全的
And make sure it's secured this time.
你回来了
You're back.
柏林怎么样?
How was Berlin?
来自大西洋的消息具有挑战性
The news from the Atlantic is challenging.
但每一个挑战也是一个机遇
But every challenge is also an opportunity.
我们将以充分的决心取胜
We will prevail with ample resolve.
是的
Yes.
最近几天,我不在的时候,
The last few days, whilst I was away,
我有时间思考事情,关于我和你
I had time to think about things, about me and you.
关于你父亲
About your father.
家庭传统在海军服役中的重要性
The importance of family tradition in naval service.
汉妮
Hannie.
前几天我们都很生气
We were both very angry the other day.
我知道你所经历的一切
I know all you've been through.
但我希望你能认识到我为你做出的牺牲
But I hope you recognize the sacrifices I've made for you.
审讯的三周...
The three weeks in interrogation...
我的兄弟有很多要回答的
My brother has much to answer for.
是的
Yes.
我们最好忘记他
It's best we just forget him.
汉妮,我们需要彼此
Hannie, we need each other.
- 现在比以往任何时候都更 - 当然
- Now more than ever. - Of course.
比以往更
More than ever.
今晚我会回家吃晚饭
I'll be home for dinner tonight.
我会告诉蒂尔达
I'll tell Tilda.
我整晚都在避难所值班
I'm on duty at the shelter all night.
哦
Oh.
我把你从死亡中救了出来,我现在不会帮你死
I saved you from death, I'm not going to help you die now.
他在哪里? 他被逮捕了吗?
Where is he? Has he been arrested?
不,我不这么认为
No. I don't think so.
他背叛了我们吗?
Did he betray us?
我想我们会知道他是否知道
I think we'd know if he did.
他到底一夜都去哪儿了?
Where the hell has he been all night?
我需要他跟着魏斯
I need him to follow Weiss.
他来到这里有他自己的理由 正确的?
He had his own reasons for being here. Right?
我想这可以解释它
I think this might explain it.
威廉·霍夫曼签名会
WILHELM HOFFMANN BOOK SIGNING
他在这里?
He's here?
此时此地
Here and now.
基♥督♥,就是今天 来吧
Christ, that's today. Come on.
什么自吹自擂的垃圾
What self-aggrandizing rubbish.
我要去呼吸新鲜空气了
I'm going to get some fresh air.
你为什么在这?
Why are you here?
离开这里!
Get out of here!
加德纳想在这里联♥系♥吗?
Did Gardiner want to make contact here?
关你屁事 让我过去!
None of your business. Let me by!
想想看 如果你进去会发生什么?
Think about it. What'll happen if you go in there?
我有什么选择? 嗯?
What choice do I have? Huh?
我父亲在里面 我得跟他谈谈!
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表