剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
抱歉, 我找巴克曼先生
Pardon me. I'm looking for Mr. Bachmann.
很抱歉 巴克曼先生10月已经过世了
I'm sorry, Mr. Bachmann passed away in October.
那抱歉打扰了
Then pardon the interruption.
是跟镜片有关的事吗?
Is it about glasses?
是潜望镜 他懂那玩意儿
A periscope. He knew about them.
有一次我们谈过这个东西
We spoke about it once.
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
或许我可以帮上忙
Perhaps I can help you.
跟我进来吧
Come along.
你不用戴眼镜吗?
You don't wear glasses?
那你是怎认识我父亲的?
How did you know Father?
是我儿子认识
My son did.
你父亲说他在瑞士工作
Your father said he'd worked for Zeiss.
在一次大战的时候
In the Great War.
父亲生产了大量的光学仪器
He built lots of optical
供当时的潜艇使用
instruments, for the old U-boats.
他教你光学知识?
And did he teach you?
他教我如何完成
He taught me how to
眼镜用的镜片
finish lenses for glasses.
这样我就能帮他一些忙
So I could help him out.
当时我只是个孩子
I was still a child.
但这都是相同的原理
But it's the same principle.
一枚镜片要对焦到下一枚镜片的焦点上
A lens has to focus on the focal point of the next lens.
其中一枚被刮花了需要打磨
One that's this scratched up needs grinding.
不然全都会变得模糊
Or everything is blurry.
那时候是你 对吧?
That was you, wasn't it?
你当时在游泳
You were swimming.
是我唯一逃离现实的方法
My only escape.
你是一位潜艇的舰长?
You're the captain of the ship?
你和我女儿说过话
You spoke to my daughter.
这样便行了
It's fine now.
好了
Right.
完成
Done.
像新的一样
Like new.
我该怎还这份人情?
What do I owe you?
这是我对祖国尽的绵薄之力
It's my contribution to the Fatherland.
- 谢谢 - 我的荣幸
- Thanks. - My pleasure.
下次如果我在那艘船上, 你可以叫你女儿来找我
If I'm on the boat you can send your daughter to me.
她可以帮我忙当你在游泳的时候
She can help me while you swim.
真是好主意 你儿子呢?
That's very nice. And your son?
他可以和芬妮一起玩
He and Fanny could play together.
他已经死了
He's dead.
抱歉, 我得走了
Pardon me, I have to go now.
你们对海军来说已经够格了
You're good enough for the navy,
但对潜艇来说还不够好
but not for an U-boat
除非你们通过逃生衣的训练
until you've passed escape set training.
你们先穿着逃生衣潜到水池底部
You dive to the bottom of the tank with an escape set.
然后你们深呼吸一口气
Then you take a deep breath,
脱掉逃生衣折好放进容器里面
take off the set, fold it and put it in the container.
但是 要注意!
But, attention!
下面很暗
It's dark down there.
然后游到水池的另一头
Then you swim to the other side of the tank.
那边有一堆铜板
There's a pile of coins there.
拿上一枚 回头拿潜水装
Grab one, get the set,
穿上并慢慢上浮回水面
put it on and surface slowly.
为何你们得慢慢上浮?
Why do you have to surface slowly?
只有12米深啊
It's only 12 meters.
但身体发生减压时也是在那种深度
But decompression happens at that depth too.
两人一组潜水
Dive in pairs.
训练官韦伯要看到
Training Officer Weber wants
你们如何一起完成
to see how you work together.
在潜艇上你们得依靠彼此
On a U-boat you have to rely on each other.
如果你们其中一人不遵守命令
If one of you doesn't follow orders
没把铜板带上来, 两人都算失败
and comes up coinless, you both fail.
铜板呢?
Coin?
去换衣服收拾行李 回报给总部
Change and pack up. Report to headquarters.
你们会被重分派到战斗舰艇上
You'll be redeployed to a battleship.
下一组 你们两个
Next up. You two.
我和别人一组好了 长官
I'll go with someone else, sir.
他需要一点时间调整他的呼吸
He needs a sec to catch his breath.
这里没人有多一点的时间
No one gets a sec here.
哈利
Harri.
来看看我们的下水道老鼠们能否潜水
Let's see if our sewer rats can dive.
去换衣服收拾你们的行李
Change and pack your things.
下一组
Next!
但是我们拿到了铜板的
But we got the coins.
你弄丢了逃生衣
You lost the escape set.
你没说我们必须带回逃生衣
You didn't say we had to bring it back up.
- 长官...- 我说去收拾行李
- Sir... - I said pack up.
波里救了我的性命
Pauli saved my life.
是我弄丢了我的逃生衣
I lost my escape set.
他应该算过关
He should pass.
在潜艇上是没有第二次机会
There's no second chance on a U-boat.
就是这么一回事
That's that.
下一组
Next.
但我们现在不是在潜艇上
But we're not on an U-boat.
还没
Not yet.
他说得没错 士官长
He's right, Petty Officer, sir.
你需要人
You need men.
40000人 包含下水道的老鼠们
40,000, including sewer rats.
你们所有人...
All of you...
都给我去收拾行李!
Pack your things!
士官长, 跟你借一步说话
Petty Officer, may I have a word.
你的药
Your pills.
别再把我当婴儿般照顾
Stop babying me all the time.
我可以顾好自己
I can manage just fine.
那个是从洛里昂寄过来包裹
A parcel has arrived from Lorient.
我等下有个妇女联盟的会议
I have a Women's League meeting.
战争日志 U-612
WAR DIARY U-612
克劳斯
Klaus.
请出示你的护照 谢谢
Your passport, please. Thanks.
护照
Passport.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
欢迎来到葡萄牙 吉瑟先生
Welcome to Portugal, Senhor Giese.
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表