剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
Oh really?
是的,我希望他过得很好
Yes, I hope he's doing well.
我没有听到相反的声音
I've heard nothing to the contrary.
原谅我们
Pardon us.
你知道,你总是担心你的孩子
You know, you always worry about your kids.
即使他们长大了
Even when they're grown up.
他们不能那样做
They can't do that.
你应该和保利一起在控制室里,在舵上
You should be in the control room with Pauli, on the rudder.
他们知道我们是朋友,所以他们正在分♥裂♥我们
They know we're friends so they're splitting us up.
肮脏的混♥蛋♥,还有那个富有的木乃伊的男孩
Dirty bastards, and that rich mummy's boy.
老师,铜管和军官都是混♥蛋♥
Teachers, coppers and officers are all bastards.
然后我们让懦夫威利做厨师
Then we've got Willi the Wimp as cook.
我敢肯定,食物尝起来就像一团糟
I'm sure the food tastes like total shit.
我会把它归结为年轻的轻率,伙计们
I'll put it down to youthful imprudence, men.
但再也不要以这种状态登船了 明白了吗
But never come aboard in such a state again. Understood?
但如果你这样做
But if you do
其他人最好看起来比你差
the other guy better look worse than you.
迈尔约翰!
Meierjohann!
事先,确保他不是你的小官
And beforehand, make sure he's not your petty officer.
这是你想要的水手吗
Is this the sailor you wanted
把你当作你的柴油加煤机
with you as your diesel stoker?
我会像照顾我的女孩一样照顾他
I'll take care of him like I'd take care of my girl.
好吧
Well, then.
你不用担心
Don't you worry.
只是不要向他们展示任何弱点
Just don't show them any weakness.
埃尔德曼中尉
Sub-Lieutenant Erdmann.
机组人员已报到集♥合♥
The crew has reported for mustering.
谢谢,第一看守官 掉进去
Thanks, First Watch Officer. Fall in.
我欢迎你登上 U-949
I welcome you aboard the U-949.
你们是 48 位背景迥异的男人
You are 48 men with very different backgrounds.
海试的意义和目的不仅仅是
The sense and purpose of a sea trial is not solely
测试U艇的适航性
to test the seaworthiness of a U-boat.
也是为了向我们展示我们在履行岗位职责方面做得多么好
It is also to show us how good we fulfil the duties of our posts
以及我们如何作为一个整体工作
and how we work as a unit.
埃伦伯格中尉是一名造船厂和教官
Sub-Lieutenant Ehrenberg is a shipbuilder and instructor.
他会一直关注我们
He'll be keeping an eye on us
直到这艘船被委托
until this boat is commissioned.
我想男人们现在想看看他们的新家,
I think the men would like to see their new home now,
布赫纳中尉
Sub-Lieutenant Buchner.
我们有很多事情要做
And we have lots to do.
是的
Yes.
第一警卫! 带他们上船
First Watch Officer! Take them aboard.
是的长官! 船公♥司♥!
Yes, sir! Ship's company!
掉出来! 技术人员优先
Fall out! Technical crew first.
斯威本
Swinburne.
我亲爱的斯威本,请进
My dear Swinburne, do come in.
请
Please.
非常感人的服务,约翰
Very moving service, John.
给你的男孩
To your boy.
为了敌人的无条件投降,长官
To the unconditional surrender of the enemy, sir.
的确
Indeed.
虽然,这里有很多人
Although, there are many here who
认为这是错误的政策
believe it's wrongheaded policy.
道德上和经济上
Morally as well as financially.
他们在鱼雷爆♥炸♥时失去了道德
They lost morally when they torpedoed
商人毫无征兆
merchantmen without warning.
就像上次的战争一样
Like the last war.
我们不能变得像他们一样糟糕
We can't become as bad as them.
我是说无论如何
I'm saying by whatever means.
也许你会有你的愿望
Maybe you'll have your wish.
你的改装
Your refit.
像所有 O 类和 P 类一样,
Like all O and P classes,
“毅力”需要机械改装
"Perseverance" needs a machinery refit.
新的枪♥械♥、冲锋、雷达和 asdics
New gunnery, charges, radars and asdics.
至少,金钟的整套装备和杂物,
The whole kit and caboodle that Admiralty, at least,
相信应该让我们比杰瑞更有优势
believes should give us the edge over Jerry.
- 新的多插口迫击炮 - 刺猬
- The new Multi-Spigot Mortar. - Hedgehog.
是的,由丘吉尔自称的“玩具店”设计
Yes, designed by Churchill's "Toyshop" as they call themselves.
U-Boat 杀死的机会更大
Much greater chance of U-Boat kill.
他们声称
They claim.
超前原则减少了盲区时间
Throwing ahead principle reduces blind time.
24颗小炸♥弹♥大大增加命中几率,
24 small bombs greatly increases the chance of a hit,
和接触保险丝席卷深处
and contact fuse sweeps the depths.
一个缺点,当然
One drawback, of course.
对敌人的反士气作用
The anti-morale effect on the enemy.
如果它错过了,则不会爆♥炸♥
If it misses, no detonation.
好吧,我宁愿杀死一个德国人也不愿吓唬他
Well I'd sooner kill a German than scare him.
- 这需要多长时间 - 很难说
- How long is this going to take? - Hard to say.
这是新技术,造船厂
It's new technology, the shipyards
目前正在努力统治
are currently working to rule.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
周 一个月
Weeks? A month?
不管需要多久 您将监督改装
However long it takes. You'll oversee the refit.
当她在院子里时,你可以
While she's in the yard you can
花一些时间与斯威本夫人在一起
spend some time with Mrs Swinburne.
考虑一下命令,约翰
Consider that an order, John.
当然...
Of course...
长官
sir.
而且是杰克!
And it's Jack!
到机舱,克莱默
To the engine room, Krämer.
动起来! 不要迷路
Get moving! And don't get lost.
来吧,到那里去
Come on, get over there.
如果我们有闹钟会怎样
How will it be if we have an alarm?
移♥动♥! 来吧!
Move! Come on!
在那边
Over there.
交给总工程师
Hands off till chief engineer
Vogts 给你命令
Vogts gives you the order.
他是你在控制室的上司
He's your superior in the control room.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
管理你的帖子!
Man your posts!
吠叫的狗从不咬人
A barking dog never bites.
欢迎来到地狱,孩子
Welcome to hell, kid.
继续,动起来!
Go on, move!
我们不能浪费口粮,杰克
We can't afford to waste rations, Jack.
你知道的
You know that.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我告诉你了
I told you.
我在工厂有两班倒,所以我会迟到
I have a double shift at the factory so I'll be back late.
这是一个很好的人群
It's a good crowd.
你在服务中遇到了海伦
You met Helen at the service.
这是来自世界各地的人,甚至是西印度群岛
It's people from all over, the West Indies even.
他们有一个歌♥唱团,他们喜欢给我们...
They've got a singing group, they like to give us...
茶歇中的几个数字
a few numbers in the tea break.
我希望你不要那样看我
I wish you wouldn't look at me like that.
怎么样
How's that?
就像我不应该继续做事情一样
Like I shouldn’t get on with things.
我不能那样生活
I can't live like that.
你也不应该
And you shouldn't either.
对于我们中的一些人来说,忘记并不是那么容易
It's not so easy for some of us to forget.
我们都知道您的评论在下方
We both know that comment's beneath you.
我一直在外面
I've been out there.
你很幸运不知道其中的含义
You're lucky not to know the meaning
在海上战斗和死亡
of fighting and dying at sea.
你很幸运,你从未生过孩子,
And you're lucky you've never given birth to a child,
让陌生人敲门
to have some stranger knock at the door
告诉你你再也见不到他了
to tell you you're never going to see him again.
我在那个工厂做贝壳,
I'm in that factory making shells,
试图赢得这场战争,
trying to win this war,
打败敌人,就像你或其他人一样
beat the enemy, just like you or anybody else.
如果我喜欢有人唱歌♥,那该死的是什么
And if I'm enjoying somebody singing, so bloody what?
三人从上层甲板到舰桥!
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表