剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
I have to...
还给他一瓶香槟
And a champagne bottle for him.
当然
Of course.
- 好吧 - 是的
- Well, then. - Yes.
七点
On seven.
里斯本
LISBON
当然是国际
Of course the international
媒体散布关于我们的谎言
press spreads lies about us.
我通常把政♥治♥留给别人
I generally leave politics to others.
但我不得不反对这些故事
But I have to object to the stories
关于我们从波兰出来
about us coming out of Poland.
我们德国人有尊严和尊严
We Germans have decency and honor.
我们绝对不可能...
It's absolutely impossible that we...
请再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
她寻求帮助 你拒绝了
She asked for help. You refused.
她厚颜无♥耻♥!
She was brazen!
她诽谤克劳斯
She defamed Klaus.
你担心他的名誉吗?
You're worried about his honor?
我受够了霍夫曼一家的骄傲和荣誉
I'm so fed up with the Hoffmanns' pride and honor.
你欠我一些东西,而不是你的兄弟
You owe me something, not your brother.
由于他,我的职业生涯一团糟
My career is in shambles due to him.
你骂她的时候考虑过吗?
Did you consider that when you insulted her?
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
她会利用她的政♥治♥关系
She'll use her political connections
舒尔茨会再给我讲课
and Schulz will lecture me again.
- 你的父亲 - 晚餐已经准备好了
- Your father. - Dinner is served.
有一点很清楚,你会向布赫纳夫人道歉
One thing's clear, you'll apologize to Mrs Buchner.
- 我不会这么做 - 亲自
- I won't do that. - In person.
每四个小时一瓶吗♥啡♥
A vial of morphine every four hours.
我一听,立马来了 他在哪里?
I heard and came immediately. Where is he?
如果我或我的家人...
If me or my family...
如果我们可以做任何事...
If we can do anything at all...
- 他怎么样? - 他还没有醒来
- How is he? - He hasn't woken up yet.
他的伤势非常严重
His injuries are very serious.
我们别无选择,只能截肢
We had no choice but to amputate.
他是故意的
He did it intentionally.
你不能这么说
You can't just claim that.
无论如何,它会被遗弃
In any case, it would be deserting
我必须报告它
and I'd have to report it.
你不会报告任何事情! 这是一个意外
You won't report a thing! It was an accident.
这是一个意外
It was an accident.
我想提出一个建议
I want to make a proposal.
我们已经在 80 米处
We were already at 80 meters
深度 我们被追捕了
depth. We were being pursued.
但是之后
But then
又发生了一次巨大的崩溃
there was another tremendous crash.
还有这种奇怪的磨擦声
And there was this strange grinding noise.
就像是低沉的咆哮
It was like a low growl.
整艘船都在颤抖,在颤抖
The entire boat was trembling, quaking.
铆钉差点弹出来
The rivets nearly popped out.
然后我终于意识到
And then I finally realized
谁在袭击我们
who was setting upon us.
这不是敌人
It wasn't the enemy.
那是一条肮脏的烂鲸鱼
It was a dirty rotten whale
谁拼命想和我们一起做
who was desperately trying to do it with us.
很高兴看到你精神抖擞,中校
It's good to see you in good spirits, Lieutenant Commander.
你想知道为什么吗?
Do you want to know why?
火车
Trains.
- 火车? - 没错
- Trains? - That's right.
我只是想象一个不错的火车之旅
I just picture a nice train ride
我感觉自己又像个九岁的男孩了
and I feel like a nine-year-old boy again.
- 去哪儿? - 到柏林
- Where to? - To Berlin.
海军上将邓尼茨将给予
Grand Admiral Dönitz will give
我有点他宝贵的时间
me a little of his precious time.
他当然会那样做
Of course he'll do that.
很荣幸接待您
It is an honor to receive you.
我们有几件事要讨论
We have a few things to discuss.
个人的
Personal.
是的,这听起来很有趣
Yes, that sounds interesting.
出色地?
Well?
这是唯一的可能
It's the only possibility.
埃尔德曼?
Erdmann?
让我睡在上面
Let me sleep on it.
我们必须齐心协力
We have to pull together.
否则,船员将分崩离析
If not, the crew will fall apart.
这对士气不利 我知道
It's not good for morale. I know that.
一夜
One night.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
先生
Sir.
我知道新人给了你全力支持
I understand the new man gave you his full backing.
你不同意他的观点吗?
And you don't agree with him?
你是与时俱进的人,不是我
You're the man in step with the times, not me.
- 那是什么? - 转移请求
- What's that? - A transfer request.
让我猜猜,“个人差异”
Let me guess, "personal differences"
使合作变得不可能
make working together impossible.
你认为我们不应该被报复所驱使
You think we shouldn't be motivated by revenge.
不符合陛下海军的高标准
Not compatible with the high standards of His Majesty's Navy.
如果你能考虑一下,我将不胜感激
I'd be grateful if you'd give it consideration.
米克!
Mick!
他们甚至提供玻璃器皿
They even supplied glassware.
让我们庆祝重新开始行动吧?
Let's celebrate getting back into action, huh?
改装差不多完成了
The refit's nearly done.
并且在双倍的时间内
And in double-quick time.
一拳可以做到的事情令人惊讶
Amazing what one punch can do.
给上班族
To the working man.
给战斗的人
To the fighting man.
与劳动者战斗
Fighting the working man.
告诉我一些事情
Tell me something.
那个 U-Boot,我们沉没的那个
That U-Boot, the one we sunk.
你怎么看我的所作所为?
What do you think about what I did?
它发出了一条消息
It sent a message.
正确的那一个?
The right one?
唯一的
The only one.
让我们走出去,确保每个人都能得到它
Let's go out there and make sure everyone gets it.
战争变了
The war's changed.
并且没有摆脱它
And there's no getting out of it.
不管你去哪个他妈的学校
Whatever fucking school you went to.
贝克
Beck.
难以置信的
Unbelievable.
他在一个赌场账户上获得了大笔资金,
He was given large sums on a casino account,
但几乎从来没有下过赌注
but hardly ever wagered them.
我想他是为了逃跑而存钱
I think he was saving to flee.
不知何故,这一切都说得通
Somehow it all makes sense.
你的首席宣传员是间谍?
That your head propaganda man is a spy?
你应该知道贝克在施佩尔的事工中
You should know that Beck is in Speer's ministry.
几个月来,他一直在这里领导秘密谈判
He's been here for months to lead secret negotiations.
买♥♥钨
To buy tungsten.
很多钨
A whole lot of tungsten.
但由于每一个小细节,他都推迟了这个过程
But he delayed the process due to every minor detail.
柏林因此非常紧张
Berlin was extremely nervous because of that.
我听到他和格鲁伯争吵
I heard him arguing with Gruber.
是的 现在我明白了
Yes. Now I understand that.
他接到了敌人的命令,推迟了进程
He had orders from the enemy to delay the process
等待合适的时机
and wait for the right moment
泄露合同细节时
to leak contract details when
他们将是最具爆♥炸♥性的
they'd be most explosive.
这样他就可以像老鼠一样逃跑
So that he could scurry away like a rat
当盟军向葡萄牙人施压时
while the Allies pressure the Portuguese
切断对我们的官方钨供应
to cut off official tungsten supplies to us.
那将停止我们的战争生产
And that would halt our war production.
你发现的比我们预期的要多
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表